Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:21 pm
Kastel stops and glances at Evelin over her shoulder. "I can figure it out on my own...", she responds, shoulders hunching slightly as she fought against her fight or flight instinct which had been screaming at her to hightail it out of town since the lizard had first appeared. She was feeling much like the cornered rat the lizard had been so fond of calling her. "I doubt I'd be of much use anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 pm
"I see you lack self-confidence. Something must have happened to you that makes you doubt yourself over and over. None the less if you want to prove your own worth and prove to those who underestimate you, then that moment would be now. Prove to yourself what you're truly made of. I won't force you to come with us, but it would be a great if you decided to come. You would be of great use, even if you don't see it now," Evelin smiled and turned back around and gently tugged Dez along to let Kastel think it over.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:37 pm
Kastel looks ahead again, "I don't doubt myself." She resumes her trotting and quickly rounds a corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:45 pm
Dez looked at Kastel. "hey listen you can admit anything to us. it may not seem like it but we're in this together." He said following her. "Besides, it'll be fun to come along."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 pm
"Go away.", Kastel snaps at the boy. She was tired, hungry, thirsty, has a major migraine from overusing her powers, and not in any mood to deal with some kid insisting she go with him on his little quest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 pm
Evelin walked over to Dez and patted his shoulder, "Just let her go. She'll know what to do when she has time to think things over."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 pm
((Yeah, it's fine with me, do whatever, but no rape, you hear me? XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:07 pm
Dez sighed. "Your right. we should go though" He said turning and leading the way to theo  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:33 pm
Evelin followed along and sighed softly to herself before staring forward. "So, I never caught your name, I'm Evelin but you can either call me Eve or Lin." She glanced at Dez and flashed him a small smile before staring forward again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:47 pm
Kastel moves swiftly through the town, constantly scanning her surroundings encase someone else decided to attack her. She arrives at the hotel she was staying at and goes to her room, cautiously opening the door and checking for anything amiss. Seeing nothing, she quickly gathers her things into a backpack, the only form of luggage she had, and leaves after swallowing some Tylenol to try and sooth her migraine.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:49 pm
"My name is dez." Dez said smiling. "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:32 pm
"Ditto," Evelin said with a smile as they continued down the road. "So what specifically brought you to this? What made you wish to bring down the Syndicate?"

[edit: Gracias biggrin ]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:34 pm
((I think they're just called the Syndicate))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:22 pm
Helen hummed and concentrated. The air around her warped and she moved from her hiding space invisibly, casting an illusion that she was still there and charging her powers so light was glowing from behind the structure. She pulled her heels off so they wouldn't make any noise and slowly tip toed over to Seth.

((Ugh, Fiyah, you're just not going to let me have any fun, are you? And I figure I'll give Seth a chance to notice Helen charging her powers before she actually take him out.))  

Raining Eri

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:03 pm
"Well I don't remember much, but my family was killed by the leader. so I want to keep otehrs from suffering wha tI've gone through." Dez said putting his hand sin his pockets  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games