Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:10 pm
Dustin was a little offended at the tone he was given. "What's your problem?" he asked. He continued anyway. "Well according to the research done, the guy you were on a date with seemed to be none other than my brother himself, the Absolute Leader of Diethelm. You were on a date with a mass murderer" he stated, "but we if we play the cards right, we can use this to our advantage".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm
"Excuse me, I've got a splitting headache and I don't think I'm hearing you right." Shadow muttered with irritation. "What?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:34 am
"The Absolute Leader isn't here either. They probably followed..." Jian started, when the two twins suddenly came back. "Wait. There they are." He said, walking over to them, and stooping to their level. "You two better stay close to Miss Riverstone and I. This is a highly secure area."

"... yes sir." The twins replied.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 am
Dustin sighed. "I'll say it slower then. The man you were dating, was my brother Damien Blackrose in disguise" he stated. He remained silent to hear the reaction from Shadow. It probably wouldn't be good.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:50 am
"Ok... which guy was it, and how do you know this?" Shadow asked, rubbing her head. "Cause, if I remember right, I have this policy of never telling you guys about my side job, unless it's important."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:57 am
"Fanny had come across a recording that Zil had made of you on your date with a guy named 'David'. From your communicator I am assuming. She compared it to the recent speech made by my brother denouncing religion and Mt. Angelo. It's the same voice. That 'David' guy was actually Damien" Dustin explained.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:01 am
"Uh... huh..." Shadow replied, in a slightly disbelieving tone. "Well now, that will complicate matters a bit. You see, David's on my bad list, and he still has to make it up to me when he gets back from the front. I know it's a lie, but I will have to wait for him to contact me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:45 am

Fanny put her communicator on 'party line' mode by silently hanging up with Dustin and opening a new transmission without the other's notice unless he's sitting in front of a computer, checking the readings and frequencies connected to his own. Despite that probably compromising her line's safety, there were a few extra features that kept her safe like sending the transmitter to a radio station that plays only children's songs if Fanny doesn't pick up, thus ruining any chance of actually tracking her. It's amazing how cuteness can you all kinds of things. It was the case for her.

"Ravenstone" Monica said softly before simply ignoring it and saying to the kids, "Do you want to see some cool stuff? I'm sure the absolute leader won't mind if we bring you to 'that' place" Monica was referring to the room where the weapons designers were, making blue prints and conducting material tests as well as comparing weapon statistics. It was in the headquarters so it would probably be safer than in the testing rooms per se. Bored children tended to wander and it wasn't best for the children to be there anyway plus most of the problems proved true for all the divisions so their help probably wouldn't be needed. She pressed on her ear and made a quick announcement to Secret Police HQ, "Tech experts and information spies working with the secret police... Drop your work and help HQ. You already know why. Over and out"

((OOC: Ahaha! For Fanny, I was thinking more 'street smart' or 'practical' more than actually smart. Lol. ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:56 am
((My bad. sweatdrop ))

" 'That' place?" They asked, looking at her with both interest and skepticism.
"What kind of..." Vincent started.
"place is it?" Valkyrie finished.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 am

"Well, let's just say that when you two grow up and the absolute leader still finds favor in you, it's where you could work. It's filled with the best minds much like yourselves and they help the empire as well as protect the country from within" Monica tried to explain.

((OOC: Lulz. Tis fine. Aya consents ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:30 pm
Saiyu pulled herself up the wall and brushed the pottom of her shorts clean. She knew better then to continualy bug her captin, even if the matter was importent it wasn't life threataning.
Checking the street the red head made her way from the small alcove and started following the main path, she wasn't sure exsactly where she was going but atleast she was able to follow a path, even if she did recive some venomus looks from the resedent, rich of this area.

"so your a mutt who can't even bark on his own how sad"
once again stalking around Zil the officer let another grin slip across his face as he remebered the invasion of Montinagua.
"so where is your leader then?"
moving back to face Zil Jay lined up three darts and flung them forward, watching with pleasure as each metal art imbeded itself in Zil, creating a line from his shoulder to his elbow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:20 pm
Dustin couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Are you serious? We have a good chance of capturing my brother, and you want to pass it off because of personal reasons?" he asked with a slight stinging in his voice.

Dietrich hid the first knocked out soldier, then got another one who went to inspect why the first one wasn't replying to his radio.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 pm
"Personal reasons? Oh no. He made up that 'going to the front' thing all by himself. Even though we both know it's not true, he's using that as an excuse to create some distance in case his plan failed, which it did. You'll have to wait until I'm needed before I can even get another decent conversation. If I just call him flat out, he knows it's going to be a trap on my side, which it is. Likewise, if he wants to bring me on a date, I know it's going to be a trap on his side. He wants to know what I know, which is why we have a relationship. You're his brother, right? If you want to make him call me, make him desperate. Hit him where it hurts, and hit him where he can't use his secret police. I'm still recuperating, so have fun." Shadow replied passively as if she didn't care that much for Dustin's attitude.

"So..." Valkyrie started.
"In other words..." Vincent muttered.
"It's our toybox." Valkyrie finished.
"Works for us." Vincent shrugged.
"We'll go..." Valkyrie started.
"And be good." Vincent nodded.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:38 pm
Dustin sighed. "Alright. I understand. I do apologize. Things are getting hectic here since Zil was captured. We're still trying to figure out a way to locate and rescue him. Anyway, if you do come across information, make sure to inform us. Silver Wolf signing off" he said and severed communications.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 pm
"Um... I gave you his location information 10 minutes ago." Shadow snapped.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games