Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:48 am

"Aw, worst he could do is give you a bear hug. You know Calista would never do anything that would actually hurt you. She loves you too much." Adrian told her, briefly looking up from his sandwich with a smile.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:54 am

"Oh she's brought up worse. Peter just annoys me because I feel like I can't hit him. I stopped telling her about Damien because I honestly don't want to see his face again." She sighed, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 am

"Er, wait....By 'his' you mean Peter's or...?" Adrian held a look of surprise and slight confusion.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 am

"Damien's. She used him to save me the day Sikes found out she had powers. I didn't want Damien saving my a** anymore and I certainly don't need her using him against me to get her way." Amaya said, taking a big swig from her beer.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 am

"Ah, that makes sense..." Adrian said, letting silence fill the room as he went to the counter to eat, checking the clock once he was done. "I should probably get going now." he said bringing his plate to the sink and heading for the door. "Wish me luck out there; I'll probably need it."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:16 am

"Actually I'm coming along. Haven't seen you fight in months, should be interesting." She said. She had a shadow in Calista's room that would alert her if the girl woke up or something was wrong, so she wasn't concerned leaving the girl alone in the house, but she took her beer along with her, seeing no reason why she couldn't drink and watch the fight.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:20 am

"No pressure or anything. I've only got my reputation to uphold now." Adrian joked as they left the house. "I guess you're getting use to having Calista around now? When Sikes first threw her in with us you didn't want to let her out of your sight."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 am

"What reputation?" Amaya teased, walking along side him. Hearing his question, she shrugged and took another drink before speaking. "The shadows help a lot. Ever since I took my arm off, it's been a lot easier. I feel like I have a lot more control." She told him as she looked down at her arm.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:28 am

"That's good. You can use a few reasons to not worry as much." Adrian said. "And my reputation of being awesome, I'll have you know." he joked before stopping at the point where he'd head towards the arena entrance and Amaya would go to the stands. "And one more for good luck." he said stealing a quick kiss from her lips before heading off with a smile. With Amaya watching, he felt like he could do anything.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 am

Amaya smirked and rolled her eyes after Adrian kissed her and left, heading up into the stands herself to go stand next to Sikes and watch the fight.

"Nice of you to show up." Sikes muttered, sitting back in chair, seeming irritated.

"I show up whenever you call, don't I?" Amaya shot back, leaning against the wall with her drink in hand.

"Just shut up and watch the fight." He snarled, not bothering to turn and glare her down like he usually would, though Amaya could imagine his expression.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 am

His opponent was....a little boy? Adrian raised his eyebrow as he watched his opponent enter the arena opposite him a wave of concern hit him hard. He looked no older than ten and looked perfectly normal. Which probably meant there was a lot more to him than he could see. 'Which means this is probably going to suck....' he thought as the match began. He'd barely begun his charge towards the boy when it suddenly felt like he took a cannonball to the gut and was sent flying back into the wall. The boy hadn't moved. "A...wind-user...?" he grunted after flopping onto the ground and picking himself up, coughing after having the wind knocked out of him like that. "Or god help me a psychic...."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:59 am

Adrian made a quick dash to one side, circling around as he took to the air. Creating a quick gash on his arm he pulled forth his classic blood needles, firing them down at the boy as he kept moving through the air, hoping a moving target would be harder to hit. His needles were getting knocked away, but he could feel blasts of raw force just moving past him through the air. Guess the moving target theory was a success, now he just needed to figure out how to hit the kid.

"I hate it when my opponent won't stay still."

Suddenly he froze in the air and a look of horror fell over his face when his wings refused to move. He looked over his shoulder when it felt like something had grabbed hold of them. A small cry of pain escaped his lips when he felt something give his wings a sharp tug, pulling them open as far as they would spread. But then his cry slowly become louder and more intense as he began to feel bones snapping in his back, letting out a full on shriek as he heard his flesh tear away before he was allowed to plummet back to the ground. He managed to correct himself in the air and landed on his feet, falling to one knee from his new center of balance, one he was no longer used to, as his wings soon fell to the ground beside him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Amaya's eyes widened, dropping her drink now and running over to the balcony, grabbing it tight as she saw the boy rip Adrian's wings clean off.

"Too bad he can't just replace them like you can." Sikes mused, laughing as he saw Amaya wildly turn to him, glaring daggers though he just smirked and nodded to her right arm.

She resisted the urge to go after Sikes and turned back around to watch the fight. "Come on Adrian, figure something out..." She muttered under her breath, wishing she could do something to help him.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:14 pm

It felt like his back was on fire from the pain that shot through it, but he ignored it as he made another mad dash, blood pouring from his fresh wounds as all manner of spikes and needles filled the air and came at the boy from all directions. Maybe he could get a hit in if he was distracted by enough attacks. It was when he got close, running around and coming from behind, that he saw the boy had just put up a shield around him. His attacks weren't getting through at all. He didn't let up though, ready to raise a claw in retalliation when he felt several sharp pains enter his torso. It felt like he'd been shot several times. The kid had telekinesis, mind bullets shouldn't have surprised him. He slowed to a stop and looked down, what looked like small bullet holes had appeared on his chest and he realized he was having trouble breathing. A look of shock stayed frozen on his face as he collapsed to his knees, falling forward onto the ground as his blood began to pool around him. 'Am I...dying...? No, I can't....Not yet....I....promised Amaya....' His blood seemed to be trying to jump up from the ground, hoping to help the body, but its actions slowly grew weaker as the young psychic simply began to walk away.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games