Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 am
Sebastian walked right past them "How about some on causes a good enough distraction giving the others an edge to attack" he kept on walking as he pressed a few buttons on his mech and it started fortifying itself with metal plating "Someone, really fast and stupid"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 am
Sophie finally finished getting ready before she, Rano, and Reef were in the boat and followed after Rock and Lilly. She saw the others arguing and she looked around. "I haven't been here in a long time." she said.

Eva looked up as a tentacle came out of the sea in front of the beach she and Molly were on. It was pointing to the right and she smirked. "Seems like your daddy has followed us." she said to Molly.

"My daddy? But I thought he didn't want me." Molly said.

"That's true. He's here to hurt us, but I wont let him. Now I want you to hide for me." Eva said and lead her to a little shack that she had lived in when she was younger. "Stay here until I come get you." she smiled and gave the little girl a hug before she left and went to find the others.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:13 pm
Scott turned to Kira. "There are two spots. Either where Zackory left her, wherever that beach point is, or the center of the island where she camps." He shrugged though and began to head towards the center. "First one to find her keeps Zackory's pistol."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 pm
Rock tilted his head a little. "If you are looking for someone really fast, I might be your man, but I am far from being stupid." replying to Sebastian. Rock still held onto the trunk he had brought along. "I am unaware of the layout of this area, but if anyone can tell me where my shooting skills could be at most proficient."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 pm
Kira shook her head before grabbing Scott by the arm "We might aswell check this way first, come on Scott..." She started to walk, pulling Scott behind her, stopping him heading off into the center of the island.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:03 pm
Zackory watched as everyone seemed to be splitting up. He sighed before sniffing the air. "......she's here, i can smell her, ill rip that otter apart!" He started to follow the smell that he recognized as Molly's.

Rano watched as Zackory began to move "Huh....you sure she's that way?...i dont smell a thing except the sea..."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:16 pm
"Don't question a father's intuition." Sophie told Rano and fallowed Zackory and Lilly followed her friend.

Eva smirked as she smelled the others in different directions. She used her water abilities to have water bugs follow them and alert her where they'll be. She stopped and waited on the beach for them.
(no one find Molly until the fight with Eva is over)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 pm
Zackory continued to walk following the scent, slowing slightly as he also piced up Eva's scent "She's being cocky, getting so close to me, i dont care what kind of training she's managed to give herself, she's a fool for leading me here."

Rano sighed as he followed Sophie and Zackory, pulling his goggles down over his eyes as they walked.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm
molly the crazy angel
"Don't question a father's intuition." Molly told Rano and fallowed Zackory and Lilly followed her friend.

Eva smirked as she smelled the others in different directions. She used her water abilities to have water bugs follow them and alert her where they'll be. She stopped and waited on the beach for them.
(no one find Molly until the fight with Eva is over)

((You got Molly mixed up with Sophie, it's not the first time you do it too =P Just pointing it out =J))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:46 pm
(i fixed it. and the reason is because i use the name Molly for almost all of my main female characters and i'm not used to Sophie yet.)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Sebastian looked at rock and smiled "so you like speed too" he got our of his mech and tighened his gloves "Alright" lets have some fun with the main artillery first, readysetgo!" with his speed and his gloves he propelled on ahead leaving Rock in the dust, "WOO!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Rock sighed "If it's a race you want..." Rock's cape shrouded him and became pitch black and he flashed open his glowing eyes and turned to Lilly. "Be careful... Try and stay with Sophie, she'll need you..." Rock did a thumbs-up, though his voice sounded far away, before looking back towards where Sebastian had darted off and with a single step, Rock became a blur, almost disappearing in air, a silent wind following him. It took a few seconds before he caught up to Sebastian, Rock's trunk was pressed up against his own chest from the wind and to keep it safe.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 pm
! Sebastian looked to his side and smiled "I'm starting to like you. Whats your name?" he said as he made a quick divertion into a group of cannoneers dropping off a couple explosive gifts he had brought from his ship then ran back next to rock in a fluid motion.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:29 pm
"The name's Starlight. Rock Starlight." Rock replied as he reached for a handgun with his free hand. "I have no clue if you've heard of the name, I am usually a rumor that spreads into the town I rest into for a few days... Let's say some people disappear when I arrive..." Rock hinted, somewhat hoping this captain might've heard rumors spreading about of an excellent assassin that never missed his targets.

((Wait, cannoneers? Where are they now? Or at least, what did they run into? I am so confused...XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 pm
(lol well generally in strongholds and well gaurded places theres bound to be artillery and since thers pirates there cannons which also means cannoneers ppl that shoot off the cannons trying to kill us and sink our ships. is that what your question meant?)

"Oh!" he nodded he never heard the name "I'm a pirate! names Sebastian!" he smiled pulled out his pistols shooting down a couple of enemies in their way then quick switched to his swords to cut down some more of the artillerymen. "Looks like we got their attention!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games