Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:17 pm
((Yeesh... Turned into a bit of a Molly/Nick love fest when I left... The rp needs more violence to balance out the lovey dovey that just occured))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 pm
(WISH GRANTED LIKE A REQUEST FROM OPRAH!!!......soon anyway.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm
(Well I didn't read what I missed but I think we should go to the next day as this one has dragged out a bit)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex gripped onto him the whole ride and with each jump she gave a squeak of fear. "Can we please not..drive..like thiiis?!!" She yelled out about halfway there trying to encourage him not to drive as he was driving. In the end she just shut her eyes until the vehicle came to a stop. Though, even after that she didn't let go afraid it would just take off again."A-Are..we..there?" She would say after a very long pause.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow had done more then mess with Salvador's loft..in fact, she reversed all the shadows. Instead of the objects having the shadows, it was the shadows that had the objects. "The setting changed and the mirror reversed...the man who dares question my mask has received a point of view he will be forced to comprehend." She gave a laugh as she went out the window. All was the exact same as if he was to sit in his chair then he would sit just on the chair's shadow instead. Though, of course, the dryer would be empty as Shadow had finished her load. She was thankful of her clothes now washed and dried, yet could not forget his words. Just as she could not forget that Woman of White for attempting to remove her mask.

After Shadow left the home of her previous host, she went back to the ruins that she called her home. The ruins being from only a building yet too damaged to make out what building it used to be. Shadow would sit on its tallest peak for each night or at the end of the day to watch its sunset, which she was doing now.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:03 pm
((Can't go one until the Titans deal with Alice... Though I may have Alice get impatient and move on
Whatever Shadow did doesn't make any sense to me))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:23 pm
Salvador turned the motorcycle engine off and pulled out the keys. The vehicle's roaring ceased and the lights switched off. "Si, we have arrived." Salvador took off his helmet and gently took Alex's hands off his waist. He then stepped off motioned for her to follow. "Come on. Gotta check on my room. Plus get you a weapon to defend yourself with. Do you prefer serrated or plain edge?" Salvador asked as he walk towards the garage door.

Salvador then proceeded up the long flights of stairs with Alex. Along the he asked more about her preferance with knives. Things like what kind blade points she preferred, grips, and even if she wanted a balisong (Butterfly knife) or a plain folding knife.

(According to conversation between Rose and I, Shadow reverse the objects' shadows. Think of it like this. You have a brick casting a shadow. Imagine the shadow in 3D and actual brick being the shadow.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 pm
((That ability wasn't included in her profile though))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:46 pm
(it's just manipulating shadows. it's kinda like an illusion. No REAL biggy. Like getting pricked with a 1mm needle. All bark, no real bite.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 pm
((Sorry. Not all the Titans have replied to my summons yet. I can't really do anything till they do... sweatdrop ))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:12 pm
((It's fine, though I'm leaning towards Alice moving on since she's already attracted quite a few police officers and she really doesn't want to be shot. She'll strike again not long after if I do that though))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:30 pm
Draco soon reached the monitor room, his face full of confidence, now. "What's the situation, Snow? You said somethin' 'bout Alice? She that crazy gal we dealt with yesterday?" He was ready to deal with some villain, but he didn't realize it was going to be a girl.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:43 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena nodded. "Yup. The exact one."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:45 pm
(what Sean says is true, it is just shadow manipulation. In fact, thanks to balance it would revert back to normal after about a few days or so.)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

It took awhile for Alex to take a breath and get off,"Right..." She said slowly looking up at Salvador. "Well..I..never actually thought about it." She says replying the question. She followed him up the stairs as she discussed how different everything became when she was attacked and was unsure which knife to have. Sure, she had him for unmentioned reasons, yet what after that? She made sure to have her purse, of course, as it had her research. If he was to ask then she would say her company preferred her not to say in order for it to become a more favorable income in the near future.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:50 pm
((The way you had worded it just confused me))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:53 pm
(It can be confusing..I tried to word it best I could sweatdrop )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:08 pm
Driving thru the city again Brink smirked to himself the roar of the bike filling the air. He had found a good facial mask that was looked similar to one of the manga's he had been reading on since he left his home state. "Fun fun" he muttered buzzing thru traffic easily as he dodged between the cars. "What to do to get there attention first" he laughed coming to a stop and parking the bike locking it up in the process.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games