Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Looking at the two starting a fight Gamer reverted to his normal form as he shook his head. Will's mother calling them over a mental link was usually not something that was wanted much as it meant work of some annoying fashion. Sighing a bit the boy shook his head and turned to walk out of the classroom. The teacher had already passed them so he held no need to be there any more currently and waiting for the others would be a hassle he didn't want.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana handed Arielle her bag, glancing at her sidelong to make sure the other girl wasn't about to collapse.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 pm

((Jeez you people post a lot))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:53 pm

((Sorry..?))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle slings her bag over her shoulder and slowly walks out of the classroom. Once in the hallway, she leans against a wall for a moment and looks back at Katriana. "Where'd the hag say she wanted us to meet her again?", she asks, her voice showing none of the exhaustion she was obviously feeling.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 am

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Her office, I think," Katriana replied. "You okay, Morrigan?"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 am

"I'm fine, just hoping this job isn't an immediate thing." She straightens up and begins walking again, trying to ignore the fact that she had probably overused her powers a bit that day.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 am

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde kept his focus on the boy with the ice powers. For some reason, the other student had a point. Clyde was biting off more than he could chew, but that was because of the people he was around. Compared to all of the other students, Clyde was the only human with no extraordinary powers. While his opponent had ice based power, Clyde only had his sword, guns and himself. Speaking of the other boys ice powers, something wasn't right. Suddenly, it became even colder. Clyde drew his sword spun around lightning quick. A giant hand of ice came from nowhere in an attempt to seize him. Clyde used his sword to slice the fingers off the hand. Mutant b*****d..!

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 am

"Trap" He said as four spiked walls rose up around Clyde. the spikes grew longer as they began to close on him. "You're a fool...simply put."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:22 pm

At the other end of the phone, Robin sat with a quill and scroll, ready to start taking notes down of all the details of the job. "So, exactly what kind of job are we talkin'? I very well can't send my child and his friends into a suicide mission, even IF he'll come back alive!" She replied casually, giggling as she did.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:43 pm

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Just as Clyde had did away with the giant ice hand, the ice boy set up a new trap. Four towering walls with deadly spikes surrounded the swordsman and slowly began to close in on him. A sudden feeling of desperation filled Clyde as he almost hear death breathing. "I'm not giving up!" Clyde gripped his sword with both hands and began to hack his way out of the icy death trap. With each strike, Clyde came that much closer to freedom. The swordsman struck hard and fast, finally reaching a semi-bare wall. The Clyde kept slicing until literally cutting the to pieces and blasting his way out with the remainder of the ammo in his last revolver.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

~meanwhile~

All that glitters is not gold...

"Oh it's a simple job. My associate, Mr. Gutierrez, managed to get himself arrested and is in need of rescuing. It's definitely far from a suicide mission, I assure you." Mr. O picked up a small remote control and turned on a television screen with the news on. It was reporting of the recent explosions and recapping Deadshot's handiwork. "Though, my associate is a rather brash and stubborn one. He may not leave with out some of his possessions that have been taken into custody." The business man looked at the tv screen and took note of just how many police and special forces were on the scene. "One last thing, my associate is already in a heap of trouble and breaking him out will only make it worse. Would it too much to look after him for a while? In exchange you can probably put him to good use. As I remember, isn't the Hive a little short staffed?" Mr. O couldn't help but chuckle as he already new in advance. His mental powers allowed him to actually view a list of staff members and saw that another body could be used. "So how about it? Help an old colleague out?"

But nevertheless, it belongs to me. Just like everything else.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Robin pondered for a moment, her answer ringing out clear as a chime. "Alright, I'll talk to the Five, and see how they feel, then call you back. We COULD use a few more teachers, and I'm sure the Headmistress would be happy if we brought her a new one..." She drifted off a bit, snapping back after a few moments. "Right, so I'll call you back? Oh, and are we still doing dinner next weekend?" She asked, twisting a lock of hair around her finger absently.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 pm

All that glitters is not gold...

Mr. O gave a hearty laugh. "Good to hear the Headmistress is still accepting new blood." From the sound of it, Mr. O's plans were on the fast track to being accepted and carried out, like usual. Robin then asked the bulky businessman about dinner. Without thinking, Mr. O immediately remembered. "Of course, my dear. Now I expect to be hearing from you soon with good news. Again, the one you want your children to be looking for is, Salvador Gutierrez. He the common world, he is known as Deadshot." Whether Mr. O was belittling Deadshot by saying he belonged to a part of society or not was unclear. "Talk to you soon my dear. Good-bye." Mr. O then hung up the phone and leaned back in his chair. All according to plan.

But nevertheless, it belongs to me. Just like everything else.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Entering Ma Wills officer Gamer headed to a chair as he pulled it out and sat down. She had just hung up the phone when he entered so he hadn't heard anything of the conversation she had been having but likely even if the boy had he wouldn't have shown it. "Before it gets to loud from the others firstly thanks for the cookies and also what is the job that you are trying to put us on?" Gamer asked having sorted out the reason for her sudden promptness on wanting to speak with them. It was the same as it always was tho her mention of quickness eluded to this job being larger then other ones they had been given.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Kingside walked to Ma's offence his shoulder busing from the hit he took before, he took a seat and acted like it did not bother him.

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Arielle arrives at Mama's office and holds the door open for Hex.

-Winston Churchill
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games