Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"This actually works out perfectly for me.", Delira responds as she looks around, "My current base isn't too far from here."

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm
Kyle nodded "okay then" he said sheepishly and turned on his heels "I should get going then, don't want the 'heroes' to catch up to me" he began to walk down the street.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:14 pm
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"It might be safer for you to stick with me.", Delira says, glancing at Kyle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:15 pm
"Considering that I was dragged here unwillingly, I'd still like to have a choice and I choose to go home. Have fun." Skye told Dreamer as she kept walking. She didn't feel that she was obligated to clean up the place.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 pm
Kyle stopped and turned to look at Delira, he wasn't all to sure about this woman but honestly he didn't have anything else to do "you're probably right..." he said turning around and walking up to her "where to then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:20 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Don't blame me if some of the other Leaguers show up at your house to punish you for your earlier hacking.", Dreamer calls after the girl. She hums as she continues to search for any possible victims.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:33 pm
Skye stopped and thought about what she said. If they let a hothead like Feng who's serious about killing villains on the team, who knows what other Leaguers might be like him or worse. "...Fine I'll help." she grumbled as she made two robots to do all the grunt work while she searched for civilians that might have gotten caught up in all this.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Delira smiles as she starts walking. "This way." She leads him down a variety of side streets until they make it to an old bar and heads around the back. She stops in next the dumpster and presses her hand against a specific part of the wall. The dumpster and the concrete it was sitting on suddenly lifts up, revealing a stairway.

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Good girl.", the witch says, smirking slightly. She mutters a few spells to put out the various fires Feng had started.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:03 pm
Kyle followed behind Delira at a distance, he was being very cautious as he did. He raised a brow when the dumpster and wall moved away, it was like something out of a spy movie. "cool..." he muttered quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Brink, take Blink to the infirmary to rest," Snow Raven said over the comm link. "Feng, report to the Watchtower immediately. We need to talk."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 am
Feng sighed. "Damn it." He said as he opened his hands and the fires form him flew into it off of whatever they were burning. "This won't end well." He said as he transformed into his bird for and flapped his wings before flying off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 am
"It would be easier if I had powers like teleportation" Brink muttered to himself a bit in anger as he shook his head. It wasn't Snow's fault for what had happened so getting angry at her would do nothing. He knew this and realized just how clouded his mind had gotten during this fight. He needed to meditate to restore balance. "Come on then Blink" he muttered as gravity around them dropped almost to zero as he ran forwards suddenly holding him tight. Jumping up he dropped gravity to zero around only them as he kept floating in the direction he had jumped.

After awhile of having to adjust gravity up and down along the way Brink landed infront of the hall of justice. He was coated in sweat from keeping gravity like that as long he as he had been doing that day. "Can you walk yet" he asked to Clyde as he headed inside of the hall gravity suddenly returning to normal as Brink's pace slowed down to a slow walk. He was wiped and his sudden gravity loss was a good sign.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:37 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde's senses came back to him suddenly. He was awake, but still weak. Clyde got off his colleague's shoulder and stood for himself. The cybernetic swordsman pressed the small red eye in the center of his mask and revealed his face. Finally, fresh air. "Sorry you had to carry me Brink. Go rest. I'll hobble to the infirmary." Before leaving, Clyde held out his hand. Inside was a small bullet casing. "When you get the time, take this to forensics. We have to find out more about Delira. If we can track where she or her goons get their ammunition, we can get a lead on there where their base of operation is located." Clyde then brought out his sword, and began using it as a cane. The swordsman made slowly made his way to the infirmary where he would rest until he regain his strength.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 pm
Feng arrived at the hall and entered inside before heading to the tubes and teleporting to the watchtower. "He stepped out and sighed. "Let's get this over with." He muttered as he put his hands in his pockets  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:24 pm
((Just a friendly little reminder: If you're going to the Watchtower, it's on the moon.))

"Snow's up on the Observation Deck," M'gann, aka Miss Martian, said, looking up from her telepathic conversation with the Watchtower computer program titled Oracle. "She's waiting for you."

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven stood alone on the Observation Deck, staring down at the Earth below as she waited for Feng to join her. The quiet vista provided a sort of calming effect, making this her favorite sector of the Watchtower.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games