Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 341 342 343 344 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A bludger slammed into her hip and she screeched a bit in pain. She took a deep breath and thanked the world that Aimee had failed to grab the snitch while she was distracted by bludgers breaking her bones. She reached out her hand for the snitch herself.

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (-1)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          1/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

She growled as the snitch drifted out of her grasp. Thankfully Melody missed it too. She reached out again. She wanted so badly to win this game.

AC: 17
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot (-1)
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      2/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:19 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody missed the snitch by a mile... but so did Aimee. It seemed they were doomed to be failures this game. At least it wasn't just her though! She reached out again...

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          2/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

She cursed as she missed the snitch again. In her annoyance, she also lost sight of it. She groaned and began her search for the little golden ball once again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:31 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was so close... she swore she felt the flutter of the snitch's wings... but the next thing she knew the stupid ball was darting at her face and then completely disappearing from sight. She groaned and began to search for it once again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:24 am
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Emma was so close and yet still missed. The seventh year wasn't giving up though. Not yet. She could still turn the start of the game around. Taking a breath Emma tried again to take the quaffle back from Oliver.

Status: Game 2 Let's Go!
                                                        With: Hufflepuff & Slytherin Teams

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: Oliver - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 18 (steal)
                                                        AC: 18
                                                        Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                        00 - 00

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:26 am
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Managing to pop the ball from Oliver's grip, Emma headed back the opposite way. She needed to keep him away from the Hufflepuff goal and hopefully get to the Slytherin goal. Problem was that was easier said then done. Oliver was good for only being fourteen. No wonder he was vice captain.

Status: Game 2 Let's Go!
                                                        With: Hufflepuff & Slytherin Teams

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 18 (steal)
                                                        AC: 18
                                                        Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                        00 - 00

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:21 am
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver was so close to the scoring area when Emma stole the quaffle. That didn't stop him from trying to get it back from her, though.

Armour Class: 16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 15 (missed)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:43 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey grinned and discreetly fistpumped when her bludger hit Melody dead on, but didn't do anything else lest she jinx it. However, her confidence level increased and she tried to aim at Melody again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: Melody
                                                      Final Roll: 27 (hit!)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch Pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher team
                                                          f e e l i n gxxworriedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:45 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleHufflepuff Beater

Hannah was swooping around trying not to get in the way of the Seekers, and saw Reyna take yet another shot at Mel. 'Yeah, time to keep her honest,' thought the Seventh Year, as she moved to intercept the Bludger aimed at her teammate.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Defending Melody, redirect toward Reyna
Effect Value: 24
Results: Melody saved, Reyna hit unless saved
oyehh

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:59 am
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon had decided to keep his eyes open and protect Aimee considering she was the prime target this game. Watching Hannah block a shot and redirect it toward Reyna, Leon shot forward, deciding to return the shot toward the beater.

Silver Team Beater
                                              AC: 19
                                              Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                              Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                              Final Roll: 21 (Blocked, hit unless saved!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: 'Bout bleedin' time we actually play...
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Graydon Ironshield

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee continued her search silently. She'd been so close... only to screw it. Story of her life.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody quietly continued to search. She was hoping she'd spot it first this time.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee flew up higher to see better. She had always had luck up high.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:38 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody still hadn't seen it yet. She sighed and continued to look.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 341 342 343 344 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games