Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm
Yokies

How'd he go at the doctors?
Oh there is something I've been meaning to ask you as well.
If it's not too personal. D: How old were you when you first fell pregnant?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm
Clasela

He was better than he was last time, but he still wasn't good. Not in the slightest. xP
It's not too personal. I was 18.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm
Yokies

Aw, poor darling. I don't think anyone likes the doctors.
Did you get many harsh insults about it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:17 pm
Clasela

I liked going to the doctor. xD; But I can't anymore so I probably miss just being able to go when I was sick.
Eh, not really. My mom probably told me the worst stuff if anything.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:24 pm
Yokies

How come?
Oh God, I fear my parents more than anything... o:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 pm
Clasela

Don't have insurance anymore. xP
Yeah that's kind of how it was for me. None of my friends cared about the stuff, girls got pregnant here and there at my school while still in school and no one cared about it. It's just my mom really that had a bunch of s**t to tell me.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:02 pm
Yokies

Ah, I only have ambulance cover. But the doctor is free for us.
Oh that's horrible. My parents are a little more open minded. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:23 pm
Clasela

We have to even hope we can make it to a hospital let alone afford to go. xP
I think if they're open-minded to begin with it should be better than my mom took it. But you're not that young right? I think if you're in your 20's people stop caring.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 pm
Yokies

I'm twenty in two months, but it all depends if I am. I made a foolish mistake of taking St Johns Wort, which I found out the day after, decreases the effectiveness of my pill.
It's just a wait and see game right now and things cannot get any worse. Bad things come in threes and I received the third one through a phone call last night.
But Matt's bouncing off walls and getting excited and I'm sitting here thinking "oh god, oh god."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 pm
Clasela

Oh man, that's kind of scary to think about. I wouldn't worry too much though, you don't want to stress out your body.
What all is going on? Why is he excited while you're still freaking out?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:22 pm
Yokies

I'm trying not to. I didn't even have a last period because I was stressed to the max.
My grandfather was placed in hospital last night with a UTI, if told them if he goes, he doesn't want to be revived. So my dad has gone to see him because I wasn't allowed to. I'd probably cry too much. I'm an emotional mess lately.
He's just ready for fatherhood. And that's easy for him to say because he'll be the bread winner and I'll be at home completing a degree with a child and two fluffy dogs. But I could wrap my life around it. I could never, you know...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:21 pm
Clasela

Ah man. D= That really sucks! I'm sorry you're so stressed out.
Wow.. I'm very sorry to hear that. I don't have any memory of losing my grandparents, but when my husband lost his grandmother it was tough.
You kind of do feel like that for a little bit sometimes. Your man is out still doing what he does and going to work, making the money and you're kind of just at home and still dealing with your own work on top of it. I didn't have to deal with college, but I know it was stressful enough just having my son. I can't imagine having to do work at the same time. I do understand how you feel though. While I think it's ultimately a woman's decision and they're allowed to it, I don't think I could go through with something like that either.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm
Yokies

I'll be fine. I just need to take one day at a time and two pregnancy tests. xD
It's going to be a huge life change. But we'll see if God has that intention for us first. I know it would certainly make Matt more motivated since he's slacked off a bit lately. and I've been doing a lot of reading about budgeting, so I'm going to start saving and paying off my debts just to be sure.
Yeah, I just don't believe in killing my own child. I used to, though and after our last pregnancy scare, it all changed. But ugh. My friend's sister has a friend who is 12 and pregnant and apparently, she wrote a facebook status saying "yay, no more periods for 9 months!" Ugh, it pisses me off. How could a 12 year old support a child?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:34 pm
Clasela

Yeah that might help. xD;
That sounds like a good idea regardless. Making a budget even if you end up not expecting is still good, and not slacking off is always a plus. o:
Scientifically I can't see it that way, though I know emotionally it's exactly like that. It just wasn't a good feeling once it actually happened to me and I had to make a choice. I think in those kinds of cases they should go with that plan though. I mean there is just no way. For one, a 12 year old shouldn't have to go through that kind of change on their body, and two, you know she can't take care of the child and she probably wont be the one to do it anyway. I mean I wonder how your kid would take it knowing you're only a little over 10 years older than them and that you had them irresponsibly when you knew you couldn't take care of them.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:30 pm
razz what is up ?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games