Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

User Image
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:06 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde didn't bother exchanging words or explaining himself to Snow. He would explain his action during the debrief, and in detail. Shortly after, Jenos and his wife joined. Strange. Clyde wasn't sure if he had ever had the pleasure of meeting Karin. But that was aside from the point. Clyde found it was his turn to speak up. "Jenos has the gist of it right." Clyde said dryly as joined the rest. "I'll start with Kry, the meta who able to manipulate sonic vibrations. He was the one who blew up the ATM machine and threw the police cruiser. I tracked him down to an abandoned warehouse. We had a skirmish where I was able to examine his powers further. Kry decided to flee though when the power went out. I chased him down, but was hold because he endangered some innocent civilians. This must have been around the you were entangled with Hex and Morrigan, and when Gamer hacked into everyone's communicators. Knowing Gamer, he also bypasses security on the Watchtower and hacked displaying his message. I'm sure you all heard, right?" Clyde waited a moment for anyone to respond. "It was the Fifth of November poem. From there, I regrouped and Feng and the others. during the fight though, Gamer found a way to hack my suit." Clyde inclined his head then looked to Snow. "While it was uncalled for and most likely in vain, I didn't destroy my communicator without reason Snow. That device was how Gamer was able to get into my exoskeleton and mess with me while fighting Hex." The Leaguer went silent for moment as the past battle went through his mind. "I felt violated." Clyde said with a hint of fear. He gripped his shoulders and shuddered. "Snow, I don't believe any of this is a coincidence. Hex, Morrigan, Gamer, and even Delira have made some kind of appearance. Gamer is still probably monitoring us right now, listening to everything." Clyde's tone was grim, like he knew of some great plot.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(And now I feel like my post is lost somewhere. Would someone mind calling bullshit on Kuzan? I'd do it, but my post is made somewhere in the meantime and I'm not sure what to do.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow nodded, taking in everything her teammates said. "Clyde, while I appreciate your caution, we are safe from any listeners. This chamber of the Watchtower is cloaked both by Oracle and by M'gann. Even if someone is attempting to listen in, they shall hear nothing." She turned to Kuzan. "And you, sir, are lying to me. Your abilities come from the same source as your cousin's, and so they are mystical."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:09 pm
Kuzan raised his eyebrow. "I never questioned what the source of my powers was." He said yawning. "Fine, if you must know..." He stood up and inhaled before blowing a frost cloud which toke the form of the young man. "His name is Frostclaw..." He said simply. "He's why i was down here in the first place." Kuzan sighed. "He's from the north, his powers...are something i've never seen. He is reptilian, but controls ice. Something that never existed in the north before." He said putting his hands in his pockets. "and he froze the man who can burn as bright as the sun..." He said looking to feng. "He's been running from me. Oracle can't find anything about him, because he's the first. Believe me. I've researched. " He pulled out papers and handed them to Snow. "These prove it. these are a list of all the beings who have resided in my domain, nothing about a ice reptile."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:42 pm
"Wonderful, more classmates coming out of the woodworks." Karin said sarcastically.

"I thought it was kinda funny too." Jenos said and chuckled. Then he looked at Kuzan's presentation. "Sounds pretty interesting, know any more?" He queried.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:06 pm
"Not much else, All i know is, Creed was up to more during those twenty years than we thought." Kuzan said shrugging. "This kid can Freeze almost anything and transforms, but he can't maintain certain parts of his form. He can grow wings put loses his tail," Kuzan said as the cloud vanished.

"You mean to tell me, we got a flying lizard who can freeze me? There is some major mystic power behind this kid Snow, Not to sound like i'm bragging, but i'm not aware of any other mystic who could burn as bright as me on earth at least." He said looking to the others. "What if he's working with Hex and morrigan?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:18 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow shook her head. "I don't think he's working with Hex and Morrigan. Those two don't work well with others from what I can remember. Clyde, perhaps you could pay a visit to Nicole Violet-West--out of costume so you don't attract attention--and see what she can tell you about Hex and Morrigan's plans and maybe a little about this newcomer."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:19 pm
"If he's working with those two then why didn't he go after Clyde or me? We were fighting them too." Jenos stated simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:25 pm
"He's not with them, I doubt he even knows them." Kuzan said simply. "If anything, looking into Creed more may bring up results. If he was as smart as i know he is, He did experiments during the 20 years." The ice man said as he looked at the others. "Is there anyway Oracle could find out if creed had labs anywhere?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:38 pm

In the streets of gotham a train arrived as several men and women slowly got off of and headed into the city. Each knew what they were looking for and thru there bosses leading knew exactly where it was at. None of them looked anything out of the ordinary and wore clothing that helped them simply blend in with there surrounding as they slowly spread out and separated from one another into the bustle of the city.

"Only a little longer now" a voice muttered behind an advanced computer set up as eyes watched each of the agents move. The figure had given each of them a job and a location to place themselves within as soon as they had arrived in the city. "You titan's think yourself far to high upon a perch. You are nothing but young birds not yet knowing how to fly and perched far to close to the edge of the nest" the man said with a laugh typing something into the computer as a map pulled up on the screen infront of him of a single point each of the small blips were moving towards.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:51 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow nodded. "Of course there is. I'll have Oracle set up a search."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:01 pm
Kuzan nodded. "Good, if it wouldnt be too much trouble, id like to search for Frostclaw alone, he's form my domain, he is my problem." Kuzan said seriously."if he gets wrapped up with other villains then you may help me."

"Kuzan, This kid may be stronger than you think, We don't know what he can do." He said looking at him. "If he is linked to Creed he may work for him, if that's the case, then we all must be careful." He said looking at Snow specifically.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:37 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde couldn't helped but feel a bit insulted. His worries were treated like well known hypochondriac going to the same doctor about a reaccuring pain. The group then on with their own problems, the Feis especially. Most of it Clyde tuned out. He could care less about the man who trusts him like a wolf in herd of sheep, or the man who, to this day, has yet to sorry for the incident that so many years ago. it wasn't until Snow gave Clyde some orders did he return to the present. Nicole Violet. The name instantly rang a bell. In fact, Clyde had the mind to pay the mother of Hex a visit regardless. "As you wish, Snow." Clyde replied with a hint of bitterness. The Leaguer was still miffed as he left the room and headed for the Zeta-beams.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(So do we do all this stuff in the next day?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm

(Hopefully. I figure eventually we can get to training the kids. You know since they only get 1 day then time skip a week to there mission.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:42 pm
((I'm sure the debriefing won't take too long, and i say the training is the next priority.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games