Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Jake Winters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:54 pm
Hey, I also got a random PM so i also joined!!

I used to have a gn but it was deleted since it was a year ago! I do like to be literate. We go to school and we learned how to be literate. I doubt anyone with a computer isn't literate!

Names Jake  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:55 pm
It's me. Epitomy of Atrophy's mule.

User Image

^_^  

[gossamer]!smile.

lagniappe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:54 pm
Squee, I'm new.
Hmm.. let's see. My name's Tink (or Kassi, but I prefer Tink), I'm 13 years old, and I live in the city that never sweeps. I mean, sleeps. Ahem. Also known as New York. I'm quite random. And I have fifty imaginary llamas, which I'd introduce properly, but I really can't be bothered to list all their names, you know.
I <3 music, randomness, pirates, Panic! At The Disco, and toe socks. Toe socks = pwnage. People who hate toe socks = next on my hit list. Rawr.
Aaaand I guess that's it. Ciao. -poof-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:49 am
Hi everyone! 4laugh I'm Arian (aa-re-un) and I'm 17. I live in a small town called Brecon in Wales and I love music, theatre, animals, manga, anime, roleplaying, games and PrincessTink is right Toe socks rock! I'm wearing toe socks right now whee  

~Celtic Rose~

Aleandre

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:33 am
~Celtic Rose~
Hi everyone! 4laugh I'm Arian (aa-re-un) and I'm 17. I live in a small town called Brecon in Wales and I love music, theatre, animals, manga, anime, roleplaying, games and PrincessTink is right Toe socks rock! I'm wearing toe socks right now whee

Sorry when I first read that I thought you said Bacon wales... gonk well anyhew I am Li, and I am not actually a he. and it isn't jack of trades that I am, I AM the Jack of ALL trades.... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:36 am
Hello erm I go by the name of Alex..uh 13....I like things that burn....... and I can draw the end no further questions.Oh I forgot I live in the USA.. now I will be kind enough to ask are there any questions? biggrin  

teal_fma77

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:41 am
Greetings everyone. ^_^ I'm Shadeshock, but some people call me Shade.
I also go by: Ainu, Eight, Eight of Nine, Miss Shade

So yep. Let's see, this looks like an awesome guild. I look foreword to posting in it! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:43 am
Seeing as I was added..

These people don't seem like my type of literate people..

How do you unsubscribe?

neutral

Lady Tourettes

teal_fma77

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:44 am
Oh you just called me unliterate.....gosh I think I may cry.... crying Ok I am done with that... cool  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:46 am
[v****a Fairy]
Seeing as I was added..

These people don't seem like my type of literate people..

How do you unsubscribe?

neutral
If you want to quit the guild go to the guild home page and click on the "quit guild" button 3nodding  

Strideo
Crew

Eizell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:12 pm
um... Hi, I just joined.
My name is Reika ^^- you can call me Rei-Chan, though if you want. Nice to meet you!

here's a few things I like to do:
~ Draw
~ Read Manga
~Watch Anime
~Play video games(FF, KH, Disgaea, guilty gear, soul Calibur, etc...)

Here's what I want to become after college:
~Main Character designer for video games
~Main artist for video games
~video game designer

My current age:
~14(15 the first week in may)

A few weird things about me:
~I like to draw me and my three good frends at school on my fingers
<.< >.>
~ I like to wear some of my socks on my arms (I hem them, of course)
~ I don't like sunny weather -_-. I prefer cloudy weather, where the sky is just grey. ^^ So peacefull...
~I collect dice(all kinds)
....yeah, that's pretty much it. There's more weird things about me, but that's all I can think of on the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:29 pm
ack! stressed i never introduced myself! well my name is blacklamb, but i don't mind being called little lamb, or just lamb.
so i joined a bit ago, but i just remembered today i was involved in it so i only started posting today. and i have been having quite a bit of fun.

i really enjoy reading and playing a bunch of different games. i am usually shy, but today i am in an odd mood so i have been chatting with a bunch of random people. but anyway, yeah this shall be it for my intro. i look forward to meeting new people here 3nodding (*gasp!*)

Mouse it Up

Bashful Shapeshifter

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

M.i.k.i.r.a

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:10 pm
Hello!

I'm Mikira. I'm new to Gaia and having fun so far. I got a random invite to join this guild so here I am. After all, why not? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:58 pm
Yay! *just recently invited* This looks like it will be a fun guild... 3nodding I am Melfina...Mel to my friends. I am a bit odd...but then, who isn't? wink 4laugh heart  

Melfina-chan

Distinct Gawker

PiNKCRAY0NS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:58 am
"Hello!" ^-^
"I'm Mireille! I am a role player and I hope to have fun in this guild.
Thanks for inviting me!" ^-^

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games