Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:47 pm
crying Why does everyone Kuori wants to love have to leave her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:15 pm
Shadow2855
hi. may i join in on the rp? im a lv 10 wizard necromancer, with a werewolf curse to boot. i just dont wana barge in with my character and ruin anything...

Sorry, my game is full right now. You want to look for games that say they are recruiting, but you will most likely have to make a new character unless that game is starting at lvl 10 and the DM doesn't mind you bringing your Necromancer from another game.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:02 am
So I paid an artist a small amount of money to draw Valac. Did an alright job for what little info I gave him. https://abe7280.deviantart.com/
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:39 am
Kowsauni
Shadow2855
hi. may i join in on the rp? im a lv 10 wizard necromancer, with a werewolf curse to boot. i just dont wana barge in with my character and ruin anything...

Sorry, my game is full right now. You want to look for games that say they are recruiting, but you will most likely have to make a new character unless that game is starting at lvl 10 and the DM doesn't mind you bringing your Necromancer from another game.

rofl Wow ...

Hey there, I see that you have a low level campaign there, mind if I roll in with a character twice the level of everyone else who totally clashes with the party vibe, is from a different edition and has seven templates which were not factored into its level.

I didn't even see the original post. I must have them blocked already or something. But thats some high level comedy right there. I have yet to find any game where a dm will let you just roll in with a higher leveled character real life or online.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:10 am
PupSage
Kowsauni
Shadow2855

rofl Wow ...

Hey there, I see that you have a low level campaign there, mind if I roll in with a character twice the level of everyone else who totally clashes with the party vibe, is from a different edition and has seven templates which were not factored into its level.

I didn't even see the original post. I must have them blocked already or something. But thats some high level comedy right there. I have yet to find any game where a dm will let you just roll in with a higher leveled character real life or online.

I see it quite a lot on here. Where people bring in some sort of character like DND is a shared universe MMO or make threads asking a gm to cater to the character its weird.

Also if either AlphaFish or Rain is waiting for me to post im waiting cus I imagine what Valac will do next will disrupt anything you lot have going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:11 pm
Mongooseh

Also if either AlphaFish or Rain is waiting for me to post im waiting cus I imagine what Valac will do next will disrupt anything you lot have going on.

If you kill Kuori's sister, she will murder your face.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:46 pm
Mongooseh
So I paid an artist a small amount of money to draw Valac. Did an alright job for what little info I gave him. https://abe7280.deviantart.com/

10/10, would be slain by during a berserker rage  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:49 pm
Mongooseh

Nope, just super busy IRL for some reason. This week has included an almost-2-hour interview, a very very close car accident (someone floored it, lost control of their car, and tried to take me with them), a passing out from exhaustion, and two evenings of helping demo the new game Dragonfire. And about 12 or so hours of overtime at work. And I'm about to eat a late lunch and then disappear again.

I'll be home all day tomorrow though, so if I can't get anything done tonight, tomorrow it will happen.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:46 pm
PupSage
Mongooseh

If you kill Kuori's sister, she will murder your face.

You can't kill valac, I just bought art of him!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:00 pm
That's an awesome picture. Its cool to see people are getting enough into my game to commission artwork for their characters.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:36 pm
PupSage
Kowsauni
Shadow2855

rofl Wow ...

To be fair, we just left behind a battlefield full of corpses. I'd be surprised if a high-level mercenary necromancer DIDN'T show up within the first few minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:55 am
Kowsauni

24 initiative  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 pm
How healthy was valac looking post battle? Cuz Kuori is still bloodied ....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 pm
PupSage
How healthy was valac looking post battle? Cuz Kuori is still bloodied ....

Oh yeah Valac may well die here if the Goliath is particularly un merciful. He's either 2 healing surges worth of health up or 1.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:06 pm
For me, I'm only at 10 hit points. If this is someone capable of guarding the gate on their own, they're likely to one-shot me. I wish you waited for a short rest first sweatdrop  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games