Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:40 pm
((true, we havn't had our chars meet yet neutral ))

Lufu dispersed the orb after a while, the colors fading away. He got up and stretched, then walked to the edge of the roof ad stepped off, walking down a non-existant staircase untill he reached the ground. He began to walk along the street, playing with pebbles on the ground by lifting them into the air and making them explode in harmless puffs of dust.

{EDIT}

((please try to spell relatively clearly. I know we all make mistakes, but some can be avoided by a carefull read-through before and after posting sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:43 pm
(You and strike both)

Zephyr came back outside and noticed the colored lights had gone. He noticed a older playing pebbles and small stones as he walked along the street.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:58 pm
(Gotta go bye.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:01 pm
(( alright ))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:51 am
((oh, jeez im so sorry, i had to leave))

tiger collapses and tries to calm down and breathe. "i cant believe... i was in the presence... of a demon... then chased by a... complete stranger when... i havent even stolen... anything"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 am
((sorry I left yesterday, got booted from the computer. sweatdrop ))

Kiom'e appears next to tiger from the shadows, "What's wrong?" she said calmly, pinning her panther ears back on her head, "Are you ok?" she asked Tiger.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:49 am
Tiger completely freezes where she stood as tense as a elastic band about to snap and thinks increadably fast kay, how the heck do i get out of here? do i fly, no birds heart will burst, run? to tired Tiger turns around and stares at her, looking her over trying not to make a dash for cover and icily, though not trying to be, starts talking "nothing is wrong, im fine" her ears go flat to her head and her tail starts twitching.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:57 am
Kiom'e feels kinda insulted from Tiger's tone of voice, "Here let me help you up," she says as she offers her, her hand.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:20 pm
Tiger looks at her carefully not really wanting to touch her in case she noticed how cold she was if i take her hand, i dont insult her further and risk her feeling my ice, if i do... she might find out... think calm and warm...calm and warm Tiger keeps thinking that thought as she takes her hand  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:23 pm
Kiom'e pulls her up to her feet, "what were you doing that made you so out of breath? Do you need something to drink? Eat perhaps?" Kiom'e said noticeing the state of fear that Tiger's in.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Zack woke up hearing an alarming sound. He turned his head to the side and glared at Gefforys stomach. Geffory turned the alarm off and headed out of the room. Zack burried his head back into the pillow and relized how sick he was feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:58 pm
((Why do I come in so late?))

Hibiki was walking through the streets, trying to look for something to do. "This town is so boring," he said to himself. He noticed a man walking down the street, he had a large gold ring on his left middle finger. Hibiki smiled to himself. He hid behind a building waiting for him to pass. when he did, Hibiki grabbed him and pulled him in the alley. He took out his sword and said to the guy, "Shut up, and drop the ring."

The man dropped it and attempted to run, but Hibiki pushed him back on the ground. Hibiki pointed the sword at his throat. "Say anything, and I will find you, and kill you."

He picked up the ring and walked out the alleyway, leaving the man very shaken and frightened.  

Allah The Eternal

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:06 pm
The morning came. Strike got up and walked out of the cave through the water fall. He took flight back to Xixi's house. He landed at the front door and went in. He plopped on the couch and yelled in the house. "Hey Xixi, you here?!" He sat and listened for a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:52 pm
Zephyr went back into the house, or sanctuary as he called it. He was wondering what to do with the blank room. He took pieces of cedar and mohaghony and built a bookshelf. He piled all the books he had found in the sanctuary. Hmmm...... I don't want all these books to be old and musty. Zephyr flew to Zack's mansion and lloked through the still open window. He jumped in and grabbed a few books. I dont feel right stealing these but I'm sure Zack won't mind. If he does I better find a good place to hide. Zephyr flew back to his sanctuary put the books on the shelves and went to his room by inflaming the bar and putting it into the hole.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:19 pm
Tiger's mouth twitches "i was running, im not very hungry or thirsty thank you" Tiger has finally managed to get calmed down enough to think at a normal pace and not literally die of fright and she freezes as she watches a man get mugged at the other end of the alley and she gets a slight frown "now thats not very nice..." she looks back to the demon "im sorry for my... rudeness, but i have buisness to attend to... thank you for your kindness" Tiger nods her head to her and runs off  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games