Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:15 pm

Harold: "If it made it worse, then I really must have been exhausted. Yes, water, please. I'm not sure whose sock that was, but it didn't taste particularly good."

Abigail: "I think it was yours, master."

Harold: ".... Well, we have been on the run for at least three days straight, Abigail. I'll cast a freshen up spell on myself in a bit."

Abigail: "Might want to cast it at least twice."

Harold: "Smartass."

- - - - -

Jacob hmmmed in his slumber as Rosemary moved ontop of him and started to place kisses on him.

Jacob: "*sigh* Rosemary....Veni.... I love you both."

Still sleeping, he suddenly rolled over while holding onto Rosemary, and kissed her a couple times in his sleep, before nuzzling against her face.
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:41 am

"There is a bath tub in this room if you want to enjoy a bath instead."

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:07 am

Rosemary smiled and blushed as he held onto her and ended up being the one on top. It was unusual for him to still be asleep after such a change in position. He must have been having a good dream that he didn't want to wake up from.

She wouldn't try to wake him from such a nice dream she thought as she moved his hair from his face and then rested that hand on his back.

"I love you too Jacob," she whispered near his ear and was low enough that even if he was awake he would barely be able to hear it. She took in a couple of happy breaths full of his smell, closed her eyes, and waited for him to wake.
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:43 am

Harold: "A bath may be a bit more enjoyable instead of a refreshing spell."

Harold enter the bathroom, and all was silent for a long moment until...

Harold: "They expect me to bathe with a mirror on the ceiling?!"

- - - - -

Seconds later, Jacob shifted and slowly began to wake up, his mind feeling warm and fuzzy, yet confused about something he thought he heard. Well, he hadn't heard it, but he had heard the thought behind it as the words were said. He gently slid off Rosemary, but his eyes seemed to be locked on hers.

Jacob: Did she see my dream? Or did I speak allowed? Did she say what I thought...

Able to feel each others thoughts going back and forth, Jacob held Rosemary to him and kissed her passionately.

Jacob: "I love you... my heart aches for you."

Just as he was kissing her again, there was a knock at the door. Mentally, the necromancer swore a blue streak, both at being interrupted and at realizing that he wasn't technically supposed to be in the room.

Jacob: I'm really beginning to hate people who interrupt....

Moving as quickly and silently as he could, he dressed himself and then disguised himself as a small spider in Rosemary's hair.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:07 am

Rosemary was not too happy about being interrupted either and put her night gown back on, with a robe over it, and answered the door.
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:26 am

At the door was the employer that hired Rosemary and Jacob the other night, with a membership card in his hand. He offered it to Rosemary.

Boss: "I'm not sure what you and your brother did last night, but those customers were VERY satisfied. Must've been some real kinky stuff, because some of them said something about having bite marks."

"Anyway, that little episode made them so happy, that they left us with a big fat tip, so everyone in your little group is getting one of the these babies, plus you and your bro have earned a few extra gil. Just wanted to stop by and give you this... and have a chance to leer at you in your nightie Oh, and if you and you brother are free again tonight, we could use your services for another group. There's some nice pay involved in it for you"

Jacob: Ugh.... Feel free to make him "disappear" however you want, Rosemary. I'll use my powers as a necromancer to help hide the evidence even...

Boss: "Oh.... hold still.... you have a spider in your hair.... lemme get that."

*SWAT*

Jacob: AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!

*Thump*

After everything was said and done, the boss man left... and Jacob turned back into his normal form, sitting up against the wall where he had been swatted to, holding his head in pain and dizziness. His eye twitched in anger, and he gritted his teeth.

Jacob: "A white necromancer. I just HAD to be a white necromancer...."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Rosemary rubbed her eye and did the human I am sleepy act when she answered the door. She wanted to say, "it's what I do," when he mentioned the bite marks, but instead gave a "hmmhhmm." She then yawned, careful to not show her fangs, and stretched a little. As she did this the robe she haphazardly came untied to show him her nighties as he thought and have a chance to leer at you in your nightie.

"We'll see."

Jacob must have got too close to her ear to act as if he was whispering in it because the boss had spotted poor Jacob and....AAARRRGGHHH! The noise made her want to laugh. At least he was only flicked and not squished. His exoskeleton should protect him for the most part.

"Thank you," she said as he left and put a "Do not disturb" sign on the door handle and relocked it.

She listened to the boss walk away until he guy was finally gone. She saddled his lap so she could face him and look into his eyes. She was able to remove his headache quickly with her ability to manipulate humans and his desire to be manipulated by her. "You're adorable when you're all huffy from feeling indignant for my sake and when you're asleep too."

"Maybe you should curse him again with a misfortune curse, but have it go off in front of us this time. I want to see what happens... or we could give him a personal demonstration later. What do you mean by you 'just had to be a white necromancer?' I like that you treat me well." She winked a little and hugged him.

"You can still be neutral personality wise. If you want to stay in the 'good' category with a reason to justify you killing people who leer at me, there is that passage that says you shall not lust after someone other than your wife or someone else's wife even in thought because in doing so you have committed adultery in your heart."

"Besides you could inwardly laugh at those people sometimes since you are privileged and get what they can't have from me." She kissed him playfully on the lips. "Right?"
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Jacob sighed in relief at his headache going away, brushing away some hair that had fallen in front of Rosemary's face and kissing her, an arm wrapped around her waist.

"I think him smacking me in spider form was the curse's pay back. The misfortune curses I know always have some form of retribution to the caster. If they didn't, then there would be a different cost. I could force one to go off in front of us, but I'm not sure I wanna be around here that long, and besides, forcing it would probably have something else bad happen to me. Like smacking my skull against something hard and metal. That's happened a few times before to me."

"I think I could only honestly kill in defense for the most part. With the Niearcim, there's a few exceptions there..."

Jacob drew Rosemary closer to him when she pointed out that he basically did have the last laugh when it came down to who got Rosemary's real affections. He kissed Rosemary back, and trailed a hand down the side of her neck, over her shoulder, and down her arm.

"You've got a very good point there..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:01 pm

GamingLord
Harold: "A bath may be a bit more enjoyable instead of a refreshing spell."

Harold enter the bathroom, and all was silent for a long moment until...

Harold: "They expect me to bathe with a mirror on the ceiling?!"

- - - - -

"Do something to make it steamy in there."
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:37 pm

The old man simply muttered to himself as he started to run water in the tub.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:08 am

"We wouldn't want to have that happen at a bad time like when we're doing our task later."

It's still defense, it's called; defending your ladies honor. Rosemary thought with a smile. They obviously didn't quite share the same morals since she was more neutral about it, but that didn't stop her from wondering if it would become a problem on his end.

She sighed happily as he caressed her side a little. "Yes, but you becoming a little jealous and acting as if you have to prove something is rather fun too. Are you still asking yourself if we'd like to stay a while to keep you company?"

(Live as long as me? Would they really want to get to know me that well, despite how I've been? Do they really want an eternity of life, especially if I never find all of that tome... )
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:49 am

Jacob answered Rosemary's question with another kiss. No, I'm not asking myself that now.

Jacob: "Do you think the others are awake now, or is there a little extra time for..."

He smiled and nuzzled crook of her neck, placing kisses there, inhaling her scent. He wrapped her arms around his neck, his hands running up her legs and her sides.

- - - - -

While the old man bathed, Abigail hovered around as the spider summon finished off it's food.

Abigail: "So, you've got some good looks. I bet you're beating off the girls back on that other world of yours with a stick, huh?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:18 am

Rosemary giggled and honestly didn't care if the others were awake or not since she didn't want him to stop what he had started. "Maybe...just a little time...for us...they can..." She was going to say 'wait' but never got to finish her sentence since Jacob began to do some caressing he knew she liked after he had been given an affirmative that she wanted them to go to heaven and back for a little while before they sought the others.

Even if they were awake, they might think Jacob and Rosemary were still asleep since they knew those two had to do some sort of task to pay the bill, but they probably don't know how long it took. She didn't think they know what rooms we're in either, but there is that little ghost...

Jacob finally returned to his room and she cleaned up a little, got dressed, and ready with their things and went to his room, knocked loudly on it, made it seem like she was giving him a wake up call when she said, "Are you up and ready?"
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:33 am

Abigail had caught him off guard with her comment. He gained a slightly puzzled expression. Why had she brought this up suddenly? Was it her attempt at chitchatting with him? "A very long stick. Only a couple of girls, once in a while, who come to stay in the building I reside in have hit on me. Actually I don't usually go out to do much recreational activities where I'd run into people. I've been occupied with a large library and reading as of late."

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:55 am

Jacob left Rosemary with a passionate hug and kiss, skittering back to his room in a barely noticable spider form again. Once there, he returned to his usual self, and cleaned himself up, not noticing the forms on the bed in his room.

When Rosemary knocked on his door, he answered, and in the middle of answering, he finally noticed there was more than one sleeping body on his bed.

Jacob: "Yes, I'm... wide... awake."

What the hell?! Rosemary, I think my golem did something last night...

He opened the door for Rosemary, and closed it once she was in. Tip toeing over to the bed, he face palmed as he realized that the spirit in his cloned body had decided to take advantage of his recently partially uncursed looks and slept with a pair of bee girls.

Jacob: "...get up! "

Golem: ".... Oh... uhm... mornin' master, didn't expect you back so early..."

Jacob: "Shh... what the hell have you done!? Nevermind, now we need to hurry out of this room. I'm unsummoning your body now."

A quick unsummoning spell later, and his body reversed itself into a few drops of blood on the sheets. They were just about to sneak out the door, when one of the girls woke up.

Bee 1: "Mmm, sweetie, you were AMAZI.... Oh... you're leaving already with your sister? Without even giving us a goodbye kiss?"

- - - - -

Abigail giggled.

Abigail: "Who said you needed to specify the size of your stick? Size doesn't matter, silly boy. It's how you beat off with it that.... Wait, let me rephrase that. It's how you beat PEOPLE off..."

There was a red tint in the ghost's vague face area as she broke out into laughter.

Abigail: "That was a horrible freudian slip...."
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games