Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 739 740 741 742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image
Lymbo

"You and Shiros should sing When You Believe together," Lymbo murmured softly as he glanced at the cats. He thought that they wouldn't know such a song, but somehow they did. Perhaps the one called Shiros had taugt it to them. He lightly shrugged it off before lightly humming to himself again, exhaling a stream of smoke towards the ceiling.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
Leila

Leila glared at the Cats. "I know there was more to the song, numbskulls." She looked away, but a small sad smile touched her lips at Raine's chiding his brother. "My mother only used to sing the lullaby part of it to me." She looked at Lymbo and shrugged. "Why not? I know that one as well. It just doesn't really seem to fit the situation, though, does it?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 am
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"Shiros never said how he knew the whole song. We just caught him singing in a different language and asked him to sing the entire thing and so he taught it to us," Raine smiled lightly as Leviat pried him off his arm and pushed him towards Leila's cage. Charlie was fixing to move towards him to pop him upside the head when Leviat's tail snatched his foot out from under him. By the time he touched the ground, Leviat was sitting on top of him with his ears flattened and his tail swaying warningly behind him. Charlie let out a low growl as his ears flattened.
"It's nothing special. I can hear a song once and be able to sing along with it when it's playing for the second time...," Shiros lied casually although no one would be able to tell. He didn't like speaking of his past and so it would remain a secret unless a master asked him in which he'd deliberately summarize it into something less cruel. Even after years of living with Shiros, the three other cats still couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or a lie. "Do you enjoy singing, Leila?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:40 am
User Image
Lymbo

"I was teasing. I'm just surprised to hear some of the you ger folk knowing much more than they let on," Lymbo chuckled softly, taking a long, slow drag of his cigarette. At least he had something to keep him entertained.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila smiled and played with the sheet music charm on her collar. "Yes. Before I was taken, my family would set aside a couple hours each week to just be together and sing or share what we'd done over the week. It's funny that I can remember it so clearly although it's been so long." She stood, moving out of the shadows to lean against the bars that separated her from the Cats. She smiled at Shiros. "Would you like to take Lymbo's suggestion and sing with me? I'll start if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Saku sat in her cell complaining every day about everything from the odd restraints around her wrists that just looked like bracelets, the same about the anklets around her lower legs, and the twisted belt holding her little tail in her pants, they were all in sink with each other along with something under the collar watching her body preventing her from doing sudden movements or straining her muscles, with a strong shock it let out she would be unable to move till she calmed down preventing her from being herself.

she looked through the bared door and sighed heavly. "Why the hell is it always some form of a cage, it's always a cage when do i ever get out of these things? GURRRRR-" she muttered to herself only to scream in a little pain taking a little time for it so shock would ware off leaving herself panting slightly. "Why dose this happen every time!!!!!" she growled again only for the shock to kick in again, though it also kept her from using bad words as well  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:29 pm
Willow casually slipped into the room, her eyes averting suspiciously. That certain little girl was in the room somewhere, she could feel it. Her soul resonated intensely, it was almost unfamiliar with the strength. It was purely by accident that she had sensed it. "Little Saku, where are you?" she chirped out a little too sweetly. She tiptoed around the room until she came across the cage. "Hello, Saku." She chuckled as she bent down to look at the little bunny girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Saku felt a small chill down her spine as someone called out her name in a mannor she wasn't use to hearing lest someone wanted something from naughty from her, not noticing the voice as it may have been a year since they last met but she aged on the inside by a few years only having her mind set slightly free to be herself but still grately restrained to acting like a teen. seeing willow before her she blinked a moment, how did she not change a bit since then? she looked at her with a bit of that old confsuing she had most of the time a while ago. "H-huh?" she was trying to place things in her head once more not understanding that, she didn't realise she went through time not once but twice so she was confused again  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Willow chuckled as she crouched down all the way. She reached into the cage and trailed a finger down her cheek. "My little Saku... You seemed to have changed so much... That doesn't matter, I will still bring you back with me. Wouldn't you like that, Saku?" She retracted her arm some, only to grab the bar and break it. She did the same with a couple more just so there was enough room to take the little bunny girl out of the cage. She touched each restraint on her and burned out all the technology. "Alright, let's go then, shall we?" She held a hand out for Saku.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 pm
Little saku pulled away slightly from the finger. she thought a moment thinking she could just use willow to get away from the cage and back out to see the light of day again. "S-sure....." she muttered trying to keep in controll of her mind enough to get away with what ever she needed to and to keep her restraints from killing her. she watched willow forgetting how strong she was, though last they met saku found it hard to hold an empty basket. she watched willow unaware of what she was doing just thinking she was inspecting her again "bout time." she said reaching for her hand taking a ferm grip much stronger then it use to be as she tried to get her way from the cage.

((lol she could have used those to to get her to learn to watch her mouth and pay attention to how she acts))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:41 pm
Willow raised an eyebrow quizzically. The little girl she used to know was definitely different now. Her strong grip was very reassuring. However, even if she really was stronger, she still was no match for a reaper. She held Saku's hand firmly, making sure she had zero chance to run away from her, then continued to take her away. As they walked they slowly dissipated into thin air before disappearing completely, then reappearing at her home.

(Now we can post in the place! xD Also she could reactivate them if she really wanted to. )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:26 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"Sure. Ladies start," Shiros purred softly before starting to hum the tune, his tail flicking over his hands while his ears flicked softly to every little sound.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila chuckled. "All right." She cleared her throat softly and started singing.
"Many nights we've prayed, with no proof anyone could hear.
In our hearts a hopeful song we barely understood.
Now we are not afraid, although we know there's much to fear.
We were moving mountains long before we knew we could.
There can be miracles when you believe.
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles you can achieve?
When you believe, somehow you will, you will when you believe."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"In this time of fear, when prayer so often proved in vain. Hope seemed like the summer birds too swiftly flown away. But now I'm standing here," Shiros sang ever so gently as he slid his hand through the bars and lightly placed his hand on Leila's, his eyes seeming to soften a bit although he didn't show that he was lightly smiling on the inside. He was happy that someone else knew songs that were rarely ever heard of in these stupid rap songs playing nowadays. He paused when it was necessary for Leila to put in the parts that was needed for her to put in the words. "With hearts so full I can't explain. Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say. There can be miracles... When you believe... It's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles you can achieve... When you believe? Somehow you will. You will when you believe."
"A Shia a don ia Ki ga o ga. A Shia a don ia Ki ga o ga. Mei cha mo cha de me a don ia. Mei cha mo cha de a da ko desh. Na Shia v cha te ka ma zu gal ata. Na Shia v cha te ka ma zu gal ata. A Shia, a Shia, a Shia," Leviat hummed softly half worried that he was saying it wrong, but remaining on Charlie's chest while his gaze shifted up to Shiros and Leila.
"A Shia a don ia Ki ga o ga. A Shia a don ia Ki ga o ga. Mei cha mo cha de me a don ia. Mei cha mo cha de a da ko desh. Na Shia v cha te ka ma zu gal ata. Na Shia v cha te ka ma zu gal ata. A Shia, a Shia, a Shia. There can be miracles when you believe. Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles you can achieve when you believe? Somehow you will. Now you will. You will when you believe," Shiros smiled as he gave Leviat a thumbs up with his free hand.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 739 740 741 742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games