Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:35 pm
Give us the skinny on your favorite app.

The only apps that I use are the game applications on Facebook, lol. xd I currently only use three - Farmville, Fishville and TripAdvisor. Of the two 'Villes, Farmville is my favorite. I actually feel like I'm doing something and getting somewhere, and pretty easy to do the needed tasks and quests. Fishville, however, seems to be more challenging... strangely enough. I'll probably use and enjoy TripAdvisor more once my days of traveling the world begin. But for now it just creates a map of the places I've been and where I want to go. Very fun to look at what areas of the world you've been to with all the little colored pinpoints. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:36 pm
What’s your biggest digital indulgence?

My digital camera. It is literally my trademark with a lot of people from college, due to me always taking pictures of the school events that are going on.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:38 pm
With such a bloated media universe, how do you cut out the fat?

Although I live in a media-centered world, I find myself fairly distanced from being overwhelmed and dominated by it. The only time I indulge in the media is for entertainment or educational purposes. And I only engage in activities that are useful and/or that I know I will continue having interest in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
There we go. Now you know a little bit more about myself. :)
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
I happened to come across the Doctor Who Confidential shows on BBC America. So I've been watching those. I've only done the ones for Series 6 so far. I've been enjoying them. Though they make me want to make another film with my friends. *sighs* Wish the whole gang was in the same place and we had the time to do such thing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
*does Matt Smith's "Drunken Giraffe" dance**cracks up laughing* I had to do it, after seeing the cast talking about it in the Confidential show. It may be a bit funny looking, but it's sort of fun. Wheee... *does it again*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
I'll be heading off to eat some dinner fairly soon. Not sure if I'll be back around to post again after eating dinner... or even later tonight. So, in the off chance, I don't come back, I'll just go ahead and post my chosen gradient colors here for future reference (as usual).

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 am
User Image
Good morning everyone. I won't be around for very long, since Dad and I will be making some errands today... and we'll be leaving in about a half hour or so. For now I'm just going to post some Doctor Who pictures I like from a Tumblr account I found yesterday.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

This is cool! Someone took the Van Gogh painting of the Tardis blowing up from "The Pandorica Opens"/"The Big Bang" story arc and did some sort of sewing project with it. Can't tell if it's crossstiching or not. It's embroidery. *shrugs* Either way, it's cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

This is a cool painting of Rory, Amy and River. Though I have to admit... the way that Amy looks from behind in this picture, it reminds me a bit of myself. Hmm... maybe I'll use a cut down version of this picture as my Facebook profile picture sometime down the road - where it only shows Amy (or as I would have it - me) and River. Sorry Rory, but I don't have a "Rory" in my life at the moment. You're still cool in my opinion.

For future reference, so I can probably credit the artist: http://inklou.deviantart.com/art/That-Very-Last-Moment-212498668  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am
User Image

I've already memorized River Song's little speech she says when she picks up the phone during this part of "A Good Man Goes To War." She's so giddy when Rory visits her this time. Makes me wonder where in her timeline we are... and whether the River we see at the end of the episode is the same one that Rory spoke to or not? Or if it's the River that the Doctor left in her cell at the end of the second episode of the series - only because of the outfit she's wearing when we last see her then? *shrugs* Ah, the wonderful mind-twisting aspects of River Song's life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 am
User Image

Finally! Someone got that second part of the poem that River Song says during the episode. I knew the first part due to the teaser trailer things... but I never fully caught on what the rest of the poem was. Now I can memorize the rest of the poem. :D  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 am
User Image

I saw someone else mention this idea of River Song and Captain Jack Harkness meeting. And to be honest, I actually love the idea. I'm sure River Song would have fun playing off Jack's flirtatious personality... and maybe make the Doctor a bit jealous(?).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 am
User Image

Steven Moffat seems like a cool guy. Nice to see he's got a good sense of humor about him, especially when us fans are able to follow the various trails he's left behind about various things.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 am
User Image
Time for me to head off. Talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games