Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. That's a pretty good thing then?

Oh, I see.
Whatcha selling?

Quiet and glad is good. 3nodding

emotion_zzz

yeah cause we don't always get to the landline in time....we don't use it to much anyway.....
a little of this and that..**laughs** you know I don't know what just yet...transferred a bunch of stuff to Kat to sell or store to sell later...that takes a long time to do especially when I had to organize that account first....

yes it is...wish it would stay that way....Dio and Kasai get so irritated with each other...then they can get loud.....

Ah...

More Loomy Bands, quick!

Lol

**laughs** maybe I should give them part of their birthday gifts and let them get drunk and sleep it off.......

...that's another way to handle it I guess. emotion_facepalm

I know....

I see you are off for now...got really crazy busy...see you l8ters my friend..nighters and have a good one......  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. That's a pretty good thing then?

Oh, I see.
Whatcha selling?

Quiet and glad is good. 3nodding

emotion_zzz

yeah cause we don't always get to the landline in time....we don't use it to much anyway.....
a little of this and that..**laughs** you know I don't know what just yet...transferred a bunch of stuff to Kat to sell or store to sell later...that takes a long time to do especially when I had to organize that account first....

yes it is...wish it would stay that way....Dio and Kasai get so irritated with each other...then they can get loud.....

Ah...

More Loomy Bands, quick!

Lol

**laughs** maybe I should give them part of their birthday gifts and let them get drunk and sleep it off.......

I know....

I see you are off for now...got really crazy busy...see you l8ters my friend..nighters and have a good one......

In and out a bit.

Good night, if you're heading off.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:51 pm
blargh...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah...

More Loomy Bands, quick!

Lol

I know....

In and out a bit.

cant seem to get off yet..**laughs** that is Dio with her blargh......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah...

More Loomy Bands, quick!

Lol

I know....

In and out a bit.

Lol, we've got you trapped! =P

Her what? o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I know....

In and out a bit.

Her what? o.o

I don't know just something she will suddenly say out of the blue....she has joined so don't be surprised if she just stops in and says blargh...**laughs** she is the insane one of the family..........**looks around and whispers** I did not say that....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I know....

In and out a bit.

Her what? o.o

I don't know just something she will suddenly say out of the blue....she has joined so don't be surprised if she just stops in and says blargh...**laughs** she is the insane one of the family..........**looks around and whispers** I did not say that....

Oh, lol

Yeah?

Who is she on here?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:01 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

In and out a bit.

Her what? o.o

Oh, lol

Yeah?

Who is she on here?

Dion von Trap she posted her blargh a few of posts above here...she is the Pokemon freak.....she is playing it now as well as being here....she does alot in the Pokemon Forum too....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:26 am
Dion von Trap
blargh...

Ah. Lol

Hello there.

You're the one with the odd rainbow text I've seen around, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

In and out a bit.

Her what? o.o

Oh, lol

Yeah?

Who is she on here?

Dion von Trap she posted her blargh a few of posts above here...she is the Pokemon freak.....she is playing it now as well as being here....she does alot in the Pokemon Forum too....

Lol, I see.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:33 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Her what? o.o

Oh, lol

Yeah?

Who is she on here?

Lol, I see.

well it is passed that time and the voices in my head are screaming for me to go to bed.....nighters my friend and **laughing** here is pie in your eye....try to have a good one too.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:35 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Her what? o.o

Oh, lol

Yeah?

Who is she on here?

Lol, I see.

well it is passed that time and the voices in my head are screaming for me to go to bed.....nighters my friend and **laughing** here is pie in your eye....try to have a good one too.....

Good night. ^__^

I don't get pie-eyed. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:36 am
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
blargh...

Ah. Lol

Hello there.

You're the one with the odd rainbow text I've seen around, right?

O.o... You mean this rainbowy text?

XD XD XD yesh, why yes I am. Doya like it?

Just joined the guild the other day, liking it very much so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:38 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, lol

Yeah?

Who is she on here?

Lol, I see.

Good night. ^__^

I don't get pie-eyed. @.@

nopers you did not join the pie fight **pouts**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:42 am
Dion von Trap

Yep, that's what I noticed. (Because I get an error box where some Avi's are and don't have an appearance to go in in Guilds, usually animated items, I guess)

It's a little disorienting. @.@ lol

Ah, well, I'm glad you like it here. Welcome to the Guild, ^__^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games