Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 739 740 741 742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila sang along, when Shiros paused for her. She let him put a hand on hers and didn't move away though she didn't really like people touching her. When they got to the Hebrew/Aramaic words, she stopped, not wanting to seem like a know-it-all, but when they'd finished she cleared her throat again softly. "Um, Shiros, Leviat? You didn't quite get the middle part right," she said gently. "It's actually this:
Ashira l'Adonai ki ga'oh ga'ah.
Ashira l'Adonai ki gaoh gaah.
Mi chamocha baelim Adonai.
Mikamocha nedar bakodesh.
Nachitah v'chasd'cha am zu gaalta.
Nachitah v'chasd'cha am zu gaalta.
Ashira, ashira, ashira."

She slipped her hand out from under Shiros's and took a small step back. "Sorry if I sound like I'm being a smart-a**."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:20 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"I was trying not to make Leviat look like an idget," Shiros snickered as he brushed a silvery-white hair out of his face. Leviat simply shrugged as he leaned against the wall.
"I can't speak it as easily as easily as you two. I can understand the words being said, but I get tongue tied when I try to speak it. I figured I was mispronouncing it, but I tend to enjoy Shiros rolling his eyes at my tongue not working with me," he grumbled.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila snickered. "You two are so like my brothers." Realizing an instant later what she'd just said, her entire demeanor changed, returning to the doll-like emotionlessness she'd shown before she'd started talking to the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:53 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"It's what I do," Shiros said with a slight frown at her sudden mood swing.
"Do you see me? Do you see? Do you like me? Do you notice?... Does anyone care?" Leviat hummed more to himself than to the others.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Leila

"Hnh." Leila grunted in acknowledgement. She wasn't about to start singing to herself again like Leviat, but she didn't want to talk, either. She started pacing around her cage, almost wandering aimlessly but not quite.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:10 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"Leviat, don't depress yourself with that song again...," Shiros murmured softly, taking the hint that Leila didn't want to talk anymore. Leviat just stuck up his middle finger while continuing to sing Daffodil Lament by The Cranberries softly to himself.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Leila

"Oh, that's real polite, Leviathan," Leila muttered, seeing the gesture out of the corner of her eye. "Real polite."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:35 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"One of the rudest guys you'll ever meet," Leviat muttered in a sing-songy voice before continuing with his song. Shiros rolled his eyes at Leviat's answer, letting out a soft frustrated sigh at the song being changed into Shadows by Red.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image
Leila

"Tch." Leila shook her head and continued her circuit of her cage, this time going in the opposite direction. "Dammit!" she suddenly stopped and slammed the side of her fist against the cement wall. She wanted--no, needed--a master. If for no other reason than to get out of this cage and have something to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:49 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"Hey, Shiros. Wasn't it her that said not to hit the wall?" Leviat hummed with a devious smile in place.
"Leviat, drop the deviousness. I'll hit you since she can't if you don't," Shiros sighed as Raine crawled over to and Shiros' side, curling into a ball beside him.
"Guys, knock it off. Raine's trying to go to sleep. He goes to sleep and I can scare him awake, hopefully giving him a heartattack. That happens and I won't have to deal with three kitties, but rather two kitties," Charlie grumbled as he motioned Leviat to get off of him. Leviat shook his head slightly as he let his tail drop limply to the ground.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image
Leila

"Would you idiots shut up?" Leila growled. "First off, I told you to stop kicking the wall, Leviat. That was a repeated sound. I just hit the wall once. Second, Charlie, you can't give someone a heart attack by scaring them. It's a medical condition thats details you probably wouldn't understand."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James stared warily at the grimy building standing before him. This was the Center? It looked like an abandoned morgue. With a sigh he hesitantly reached for the door and pulled it open. A horrid stench spilled from the building and it reminded him of decaying flesh. "So this is where maid service is found?" He chuckled humorlessly and finally stepped inside. He ignored most everybody except a few which he asked for directions. He couldn't exactly sniff out where the slaves were. He made it to the room where they all were and quickly began searching around.

(Finally! Dx )  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
Leila

Hearing footsteps approaching, Leila turned her attention from the Cats. Footsteps meant either another slave to add to the queue or someone coming to buy a slave. The guy walking in was alone and way too clean-looking to be a slave. Leila kept her demeanor as calculatedly calm as she could although inside a spark of hope that maybe she'd finally be chosen again ignited.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

Stepping into the room was heartwrenching. Every dirtied face seemed to turn towards him and it sent shivers down his spine. All these poor souls locked up hear because they were either too poor or were sold. Who could sell another living being? "Yeah, and I'm going to buy another living person," he murmuered with a half-hearted smile. He stopped suddenly in front of a certain cage. Peering into the cage he noticed the inhabitant was a female. She looked so calm. "What is your name?"

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow ever so slightly. "Leila. Who wants to know?"  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 739 740 741 742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games