Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:43 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, lol

Yeah?

Who is she on here?

Dion von Trap she posted her blargh a few of posts above here...she is the Pokemon freak.....she is playing it now as well as being here....she does alot in the Pokemon Forum too....

Lol, I see.

well it is passed that time and the voices in my head are screaming for me to go to bed.....nighters my friend and **laughing** here is pie in your eye....try to have a good one too.....

Good night. ^__^

I don't get pie-eyed. @.@

nopers you did not join the pie fight **pouts**

You wanted to attack me? @n@  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:11 am
Kay9214
Dion von Trap

Yep, that's what I noticed. (Because I get an error box where some Avi's are and don't have an appearance to go in in Guilds, usually animated items, I guess)

It's a little disorienting. @.@ lol

Ah, well, I'm glad you like it here. Welcome to the Guild, ^__^

Aw, that stinks with the avi, yeah I have a couple of animated items on... My little Golden Belle, and the Bread Tumble. I love the layering I was able to get, really. Anyhow, I guess everyone will be glad to know that I don't always use the gradient font, just when my tail gets kinked. smile
(Currently my avi is the Duke i am pose, with my Golden Belle nuzzling me and the bread tumbling down. XD. I typically do I am poses, on occasion I get a wild hair and do an actual humanoid avi though. )

Thanks for the welcome, now I think I am going to take a page outta Sky's book and pack up for bed. lol  

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:14 am
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap

Yep, that's what I noticed. (Because I get an error box where some Avi's are and don't have an appearance to go in in Guilds, usually animated items, I guess)

It's a little disorienting. @.@ lol

Ah, well, I'm glad you like it here. Welcome to the Guild, ^__^

Aw, that stinks with the avi, yeah I have a couple of animated items on... My little Golden Belle, and the Bread Tumble. I love the layering I was able to get, really. Anyhow, I guess everyone will be glad to know that I don't always use the gradient font, just when my tail gets kinked. smile
(Currently my avi is the Duke i am pose, with my Golden Belle nuzzling me and the bread tumbling down. XD. I typically do I am poses, on occasion I get a wild hair and do an actual humanoid avi though. )

Thanks for the welcome, now I think I am going to take a page outta Sky's book and pack up for bed. lol

Ah, sounds interesting. With the still version I can see on your profile, it's just a Saiyan black cat with a background. Lol

Alright, well, good night then!

See ya around the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:16 am
Ah hell, I suppose I will stay on here while I pack up my loomy band thingies and finish my coffee... Was really hoping to get started on this project, but alas, I've only gotten the band colors and amounts seperated. *sighs*  

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:42 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

well it is passed that time and the voices in my head are screaming for me to go to bed.....nighters my friend and **laughing** here is pie in your eye....try to have a good one too.....

Good night. ^__^

naaaahhh...I just thought you would be in there getting pied like the rest of us.........**looks at you** now if it came down to it you bet I woud pie you my friend....**laughs**  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:47 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

Good night. ^__^

naaaahhh...I just thought you would be in there getting pied like the rest of us.........**looks at you** now if it came down to it you bet I woud pie you my friend....**laughs**

*scuttles to ceiling out of pie range* @.@

I only got one turn last time. xD

Kay is an easy target. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:48 am
Dion von Trap
Ah hell, I suppose I will stay on here while I pack up my loomy band thingies and finish my coffee... Was really hoping to get started on this project, but alas, I've only gotten the band colors and amounts seperated. *sighs*

Sorry. Lost track of you. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:25 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Good night. ^__^

**laughs** I could always find a way to hit you up there my friend...
ooooooh poor Remy was the first one out this time...you guys just have a hard time with us pie toting women.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:32 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Good night. ^__^

ooooooh poor Remy was the first one out this time...you guys just have a hard time with us pie toting women.....

Why would you do that, I'm not in the game. crying

It's not the pies. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:51 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's not the pies. @.@

I just joking....that is better than what Kasai would do....

oooooohh it is not now....**smiles wickedly**

well I gotta go eat now see ya l8ters my friend...**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:54 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's not the pies. @.@

I just joking....that is better than what Kasai would do....

oooooohh it is not now....**smiles wickedly**

well I gotta go eat now see ya l8ters my friend...**laughs**

>.< okay.

Nope. The ladies around here are crazy without the pies too. @.@

Alright, see ya!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:09 pm
Kay9214
Dion von Trap

*chuckles* no biggie, I kinda downed my coffee. Was either that or I fall asleep and drop it.

getting ready to start constructing this project finally...again, aiming to make a sleeve for my cell phone, if it turns out how I think it will and I like it, may just make one for my 3dsxl. XD  

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:25 pm
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap

*chuckles* no biggie, I kinda downed my coffee. Was either that or I fall asleep and drop it.

getting ready to start constructing this project finally...again, aiming to make a sleeve for my cell phone, if it turns out how I think it will and I like it, may just make one for my 3dsxl. XD

Oh? Whatcha making it out of?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:42 pm
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap

loomy bands, lmao... sorry so long to reply, found mention to a Solia site, and was just looking at it... lol  

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:52 pm
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap

loomy bands, lmao... sorry so long to reply, found mention to a Solia site, and was just looking at it... lol

Ah, that's right. >.<
I need to keep up. :sweat

I'm falling asleep again, I'll blame that.

Ah, yeah, a couple of those have gained members, Solia, Syndrome, etc.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games