Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:08 pm
((brb I gotta take a quick shower))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
(hey ppls im back. damn school,, im so busy now so i cant log in that often anymore.)
Mitsuki wandered around town, her arm and head was bleeding profusely.

Yuzu spotted her. "OMg are you ok"
Mitsuki looked up and saw the person who spoke to her. "Uhh yeah. I'm fine, just a few scabs and wounds." As soon as she had said that, Mitsuki clutched her arm in pain. "Ngh..." 'This is bad, it's more worse than I thought.' She thought.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Back biggrin )
"Nemu?" shun asked again as he tilted his head.

-she looks up at him, barely moving, she didnt hide the tears she shed-

(Hey Mizu^^)
Shun knelt down and wiped her tears away. "Why are you crying?" He asked, worriedly.

......that girl...yoru.......she wants to steal you from me.........i dont want to lose you, not already?

"Steal me? Why would Yoru-" Shun began then remembered Yoru's outburst and blushed. He was so worried about her injuries, he totally forgot about her confession. "I-I d-d-on't think Yoru would do that Nemu. I'm not going anywhere okay."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:18 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Back biggrin )

(Hey Mizu^^)
Shun knelt down and wiped her tears away. "Why are you crying?" He asked, worriedly.

......that girl...yoru.......she wants to steal you from me.........i dont want to lose you, not already?

"Steal me? Why would Yoru-" Shun began then remembered Yoru's outburst and blushed. He was so worried about her injuries, he totally forgot about her confession. "I-I d-d-on't think Yoru would do that Nemu. I'm not going anywhere okay."

-she buried her face in his chest- promise?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 pm
Tora appers on a motorcycle wearing a Cris Angiel Mind Freak hat. "YO" she yells speeding past everyone into a wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
(hey ppls im back. damn school,, im so busy now so i cant log in that often anymore.)

Mitsuki looked up and saw the person who spoke to her. "Uhh yeah. I'm fine, just a few scabs and wounds." As soon as she had said that, Mitsuki clutched her arm in pain. "Ngh..." 'This is bad, it's more worse than I thought.' She thought.

She looked at her arm. She shushes her hand. Her hand glowed and she grabbed her hand.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Back biggrin )

(Hey Mizu^^)

-she buried her face in his chest- promise?

Shun smiles and ruffles her hair. "Promise." Shun said then saw Tora speed by then and blinked. "Tora?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:23 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614

She looked at her arm. She shushes her hand. Her hand glowed and she grabbed her hand.
"Wait! W-what are you doing?!" Mitsuki yelled slightly, wincing at the pain as Yuzu grabbed her hand.  

bones and rot

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 pm
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614

"Wait! W-what are you doing?!" Mitsuki yelled slightly, wincing at the pain as Yuzu grabbed her hand.

"Dont worry. I know it's hurting now but..." she took her hand off and the wound was gone. "there"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 pm
Tora hits the breaks and crashes into the wall with a explosion. after two minates she apers next to them an the bike unscaved "whats wroung here? shun did you knock her up?" she says poking shun iin the side.  

Alice the Loving

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:28 pm
Yoru wakes up on the couch and puts her arm over her face "geez, i cant believe i said that..." she gets up, and finding her leg healed, she walks out the house into the forest, she jumps into a tree, with new found ease and sits against the trunk, closes her eyes and trying to forget all that had happened  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:30 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora hits the breaks and crashes into the wall with a explosion. after two minates she apers next to them an the bike unscaved "whats wroung here? shun did you knock her up?" she says poking shun iin the side.

"What!?!? No!!!" shun said blushing then flinching as Tora poked his side.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:31 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614

"Dont worry. I know it's hurting now but..." she took her hand off and the wound was gone. "there"
Mitsuki shook her hand lightly and indeed the wound was gone. "Thanks!" Mitsuki looked at the person who healed her wound and smiled. "I'm Mitsuki and you are?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:32 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
Yoru wakes up on the couch and puts her arm over her face "geez, i cant believe i said that..." she gets up, and finding her leg healed, she walks out the house into the forest, she jumps into a tree, with new found ease and sits against the trunk, closes her eyes and trying to forget all that had happened

Shisiri sat on the tree across from her. She is wearing a long white gown with a scarf that was long and white. She was shrouded by fog.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 pm
"good boy" she says reaching in to her bag pulling out a cigeratt "why do i have these again" she thinks aloud. "anyways" tosses the cigerett away and pulls out a bottle "so whats wroung children?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games