Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

Ooo... I wonder how you play that game. :D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 pm
Benedict Cumberbatch Hugs Matt Smith

There's no sound to the video in the link, but that's okay - the sound isn't important. All that matters is the adorable-ness of Benedict Cumberbatch when he notices Matt Smith near by and gives him a hug. So cute!  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

durmstranginstitute
This is what happens when my computer applications teacher gives me photoshop and tells me to “make something cool with this picture of the school”.

I love it. Though the Tardis could use a bit more work on making it blend better and not look so... well... Photoshopped in. *laughs*

"So typically Welsh! I show you something impressive and you only point out the faults." ~ Captain Jack Harkness to Gwen Cooper ((the quote may not be word for word, but whatever...))

I've been wanting to make a picture myself of the Tardis outside near either my house or some other landmark close to home. *laughs* Just a matter of finding the right angle of the house and the right lighting of the Tardis to make the combining easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

I love it! Two of my favorite British shows on the same cover. Booyah!

Or maybe I should say "Allons-y!" or "Geronimo!"... or maybe "Spoilers!" *laughs*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:52 pm
blendedfun
“Supermassive Black Hole” playing in the Tardis?

That’s what I’m talking about.

It's always neat to hear certain songs you're familiar with on Doctor Who. Or in my case, thanks to Doctor Who, I was able to figure out where a particular theme song came from. The Big Brother UK theme song was played during one of the episodes of Series 1. I never knew where the theme song had come from until that episode. :D

*thinks about the fan's statement* Hmm... OH! Oh, oh, oh! There was something I read where they mentioned one of the teasers was a "Black Hole in the Tardis." I wonder if that was for that episode or not... because now I know what the connection is, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

*sighs* If only my dreams could be realities...

I totally would love to get to meet Matt Smith and the rest of the Doctor Who cast and crew. They seem like so much fun to hang out with.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

xd sweatdrop Haha... I love it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

I only wanted to post this picture because it has Jack and River together. Seriously Moffat, you need to make Jack and River meet each other.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

Hehe... this seems to be the latest trend with computer fanart - making characters have Facebook pages. In all honesty, I think it's a great thing to use when creating your own character. It makes you think more about the character's likes/dislikes and personality when you think about what they would post and what not on their wall.

I'm thinking of doing one for my Doctor Who OC Estelle, since I've already had experience doing one with my Sherlock OC Irene. :D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image

Cute outfits.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

Aw... I love Doctor/Idris! Cute fanart of the two of them together. Makes Irdris' dress even more fantastic making it sparkle like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

*cracks up laughing* Haha... I love it!  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm
Quote:
Seriously, I can’t read the word “spoilers” in anything but River Song’s voice now.

Oh, you're not alone on that. I can't help but say "Spoilers!" when there are times where I don't want to say certain things to people. Or just under my breath in response to other people's questions. Such a scenario occurred when I hung out with my friends on Sunday.

Jacob: "What are you guys up to today?"
Me: [barely audible] "Spoilers!"
Brittany: "Going for a nature walk."

xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

My room may look small, Doctor, but I'm sure your Tardis could easily fit into my room in it's Police Box form. But if you are worried about fitting the Tardis in here, you can always park outside. Plenty of room out there, and you won't have to worry about others seeing it.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image

I love how this timeline of the Doctor and River Song's life is laid out. It's actually inspired me how to do the timeline for my own character. :D

Oh, and click on the image to see the full size version of it.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games