Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:59 pm
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Ah hell, I suppose I will stay on here while I pack up my loomy band thingies and finish my coffee... Was really hoping to get started on this project, but alas, I've only gotten the band colors and amounts seperated. *sighs*

Sorry. Lost track of you. D:

*chuckles* no biggie, I kinda downed my coffee. Was either that or I fall asleep and drop it.

getting ready to start constructing this project finally...again, aiming to make a sleeve for my cell phone, if it turns out how I think it will and I like it, may just make one for my 3dsxl. XD

Oh? Whatcha making it out of?

loomy bands, lmao... sorry so long to reply, found mention to a Solia site, and was just looking at it... lol

Ah, that's right. >.<
I need to keep up. :sweat

I'm falling asleep again, I'll blame that.

Ah, yeah, a couple of those have gained members, Solia, Syndrome, etc.

No worries.

never heard of the site myself until now. Made up an avi on it, probably not going to register though... I have Gaia here, this account and a mule or so. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:02 pm
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap

*chuckles* no biggie, I kinda downed my coffee. Was either that or I fall asleep and drop it.

getting ready to start constructing this project finally...again, aiming to make a sleeve for my cell phone, if it turns out how I think it will and I like it, may just make one for my 3dsxl. XD

Oh? Whatcha making it out of?

loomy bands, lmao... sorry so long to reply, found mention to a Solia site, and was just looking at it... lol

Ah, that's right. >.<
I need to keep up. :sweat

I'm falling asleep again, I'll blame that.

Ah, yeah, a couple of those have gained members, Solia, Syndrome, etc.

No worries.

never heard of the site myself until now. Made up an avi on it, probably not going to register though... I have Gaia here, this account and a mule or so. lol

I don't really do anything on the internet besides Gaia anymore at all. o:

Don't want to get mixed up too much...

Just hoping Gaia holds up in these turbulent times. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:12 pm
Kay9214

lol, yeah, I can typically be found in the Pokemon Forums, but lately they have been kinda boring, so I've been finding other things here on Gaia. Always been a fan of BG so that's not hard to find. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:16 pm
Dion von Trap
Kay9214

lol, yeah, I can typically be found in the Pokemon Forums, but lately they have been kinda boring, so I've been finding other things here on Gaia. Always been a fan of BG so that's not hard to find. lol

I'm a prolific but casual Pokemon fan...
And I've never really liked BG. >.<
*hides my VC title in shame* >.<
Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:53 pm
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214

Lol

lolz, I am a self proclaimed, (and confirmed by those who know me in rl) Pokemaniac. XD, what with the hundreds of cards I have, (probably close to, if not more than 1000) with the VGs I've got; Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Mystery Dungeon Red rescue team, (N64) Stadium 1&2, (GC) Collosium, XD;Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Channel, SSB:Melee (it has a few Pokemon in it. biggrin ) and I think that is about all of them.. Oh hold it, almost forgot, the newest ones (NDS) Black, and (3dsxl) X & Y. (all three of which were gifted by one of my best friends for christmas, XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:59 pm
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214

Lol

lolz, I am a self proclaimed, (and confirmed by those who know me in rl) Pokemaniac. XD, what with the hundreds of cards I have, (probably close to, if not more than 1000) with the VGs I've got; Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Mystery Dungeon Red rescue team, (N64) Stadium 1&2, (GC) Collosium, XD;Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Channel, SSB:Melee (it has a few Pokemon in it. biggrin ) and I think that is about all of them.. Oh hold it, almost forgot, the newest ones (NDS) Black, and (3dsxl) X & Y. (all three of which were gifted by one of my best friends for christmas, XD)

I've played just about every main series game up until black and white 2, stadium, both colosseums,a. Couple of the dungeon ones, ...battle revolution? every SSB... Etc etc,

Don't have many of them now though, I don't think...

Oh, you've of course played Snap and Hey you Pikachu! right? O:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:07 pm
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214

Lol

I've played just about every main series game up until black and white 2, stadium, both colosseums,a. Couple of the dungeon ones, ...battle revolution? every SSB... Etc etc,

Snap! THAT'S the other one I have for the 64. Sadly I've not played Hey you Pikachu! yet. I still have yet to get ahold of ;Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, White, White2,Black2, Troizie and the other game outside of the main lineup. (so many Ican't recall. )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:10 pm
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214
Dion von Trap
Kay9214

Lol

Snap! THAT'S the other one I have for the 64. Sadly I've not played Hey you Pikachu! yet. I still have yet to get ahold of ;Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, White, White2,Black2, Troizie and the other game outside of the main lineup. (so many Ican't recall. )

Snap was awesome and needs a modern sequel?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:20 pm
Kay9214

yeah, a multi-platform one. that would be awesome on the 3ds, could do it similar to the Dream Radar they have. I'm hoping that they will add on to the Pokedex 3dpro they have instead of releasing a new pokedex game, 3dpro currently only has the first 5 generations.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:54 pm
Dion von Trap
Kay9214

yeah, a multi-platform one. that would be awesome on the 3ds, could do it similar to the Dream Radar they have. I'm hoping that they will add on to the Pokedex 3dpro they have instead of releasing a new pokedex game, 3dpro currently only has the first 5 generations.

Yeah. They know they're gonna add Pokemon, so hopefully they would plan for that...

A modern Pokemon Snap could be so cool. o.o

Even back with a. Limited game and basic gaming technology, e game was pretty cool, but now they can do all kinds of stuff.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:27 pm
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

Means my first post you quoted? sweatdrop Or i made again a mistake in English? emotion_facepalm

In your last one...
You like to talk over what? >.<

Lolz i see now my net vocabulary isn't the best one..maybe it's a slang dunno...so i like talk through the hat mrgreen

I'm a little confused. o.o

Edit: Oh, I see now.
I'm sorry, I was unfamiliar with the expression and it sounded very strange. D:

Oh yes it sounded very strange for me too but didn't found any other better looking one. I think i need to train my english...

Nah, now that I know the expression I understand now.
It's just not a common expression in America, I just didn't get it.

I didn't notice anything wrong with your English. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:24 pm
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

Means my first post you quoted? sweatdrop Or i made again a mistake in English? emotion_facepalm

In your last one...
You like to talk over what? >.<

Lolz i see now my net vocabulary isn't the best one..maybe it's a slang dunno...so i like talk through the hat mrgreen

Oh yes it sounded very strange for me too but didn't found any other better looking one. I think i need to train my english...

That's great news cause i'm really unsure some times about things i write somehow, means the grammar. But if i'm on hurry i can type really weird things, no worries you will see if you talking with me LOL I didn't used my english for years before gaia.
And sorry i'm not really here now cause playing some zomg with a friend currently.  

renahk

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 pm
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

That's great news cause i'm really unsure some times about things i write somehow, means the grammar. But if i'm on hurry i can type really weird things, no worries you will see if you talking with me LOL I didn't used my english for years before gaia.
And sorry i'm not really here now cause playing some zomg with a friend currently.

Well, maybe a word here and there, but a lot of English speakers make worse mistakes all the time. xD

It's fine, no worries. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:20 pm
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

Well, maybe a word here and there, but a lot of English speakers make worse mistakes all the time. xD

Thanks, i realized that mostly ppls can understand what i'm talking about so that's why i'm still talking lol
But you can forgot things easily if they are out of use and i feel that happened with my english too. I can speak very nice in my language but i make there too mistakes but that's just cause the speed of type..for example i double a letter or miss another XD but not too many hungarians here so most of the time i must talking in english.
Btw this is a nice evil sith guild you guys make here.  

renahk

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:39 pm
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

Thanks, i realized that mostly ppls can understand what i'm talking about so that's why i'm still talking lol
But you can forgot things easily if they are out of use and i feel that happened with my english too. I can speak very nice in my language but i make there too mistakes but that's just cause the speed of type..for example i double a letter or miss another XD but not too many hungarians here so most of the time i must talking in english.
Btw this is a nice evil sith guild you guys make here.

Oh, Hunagarian. Cool. There's one I don't hear often.

Yeah, lots of typos on the internet regardless of language with everyone...

Thanks. ^__^
Lol, it's nice because half of us are the good guy Jedi sneaking in here. ninja  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games