Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
*works on creating a new look for Estelle's timeline* Definitely will be nice to put Estelle's adventures in relation to the episodes of the actual Doctor Who series, rather than make it all up in the air...
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
Definitely makes me realize how complicated I've made Elle's timeline with all her various meetings with characters, lol...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
Woot! Managed to weave Estelle's early life adventures into the Doctor's timeline. Took awhile to arrange everything so that the order of events took place in the way I wanted them to from both perspectives. Now to do the later adventures...
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
Finished creating the timeline for Estelle... though there are still some parts where Estelle's storyline crosses with the Doctor's that I'm not sure where I want it to occur within the Doctor's timeline. I'll figure that out later. Probably later when there's the episode where the Eleventh, Tenth and Fifth Doctor cross paths in a future episode.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
I'm sure I'll probably make Estelle's storyline less complicated as I develop her more and figure out what sort of relationship I want her to have with the Doctor and other characters.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
I'm off to watch TV. Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone. Sorry that it's been such a long time since I last posted here. Been busy with other things... mostly school... and trying to finish watching the seasons of Torchwood that I borrowed from my friend.

I will try to catch up with any of the events that took place between my last post and now.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*nuzzles*

.... and that was the cerebral perception

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
June 15 (evening) - Found out one of my Summer (pt. 2) classes was cancelled.

June 16 - Last day of Shakespeare on Film class. Took care of the refund request for my cancelled class - so should be getting the tuition money back for that one at some point. When - who knows?!

June 18 - My Mom had gone on a worship retreat thing. Dad and I went and saw X-Men: First Class together as a combination of Father's Day & my 22nd Birthday outing. The film was really good, and did well with telling the histories of a lot of the familiar X-Men characters and lining up with the original X-Men film series. Afterwards, we stopped by the store and Dad let me pick out my own birthday gifts from him, lol, since he never got around to buying any for me himself.

June 20 - First day of French Culture class. Went well. Seems like it'll be a good class. *shrugs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm
Cerebral Perception

*nuzzles*

Hey there Jax. How's it going?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. My Dad had planned a special trip for the three of us (Dad, Mom and I). So we got to visit a zoo and aquarium, go to a beach, and eat dinner at the waterfront. Definitely was an enjoyable day for me. :D

Today was my second day of my French Culture class. It's really interesting being in my class because of the small size of students. I've been used to small sizes, but usually those classes still managed to have at least 7-10 folks. This class? There's a total of 5 students. Yeah! While it's nice being able to be more interactive with each other being a small group, the bad side is that there is no chance of having an "off" day of being active in discussion. *shrugs* Oh well. It's only a 6 week long class, so I'm sure it'll be all good.

Sort of funny because I've become the technician for my teacher. Always seems to end up that way. Here I am with no "professional" training who is able to figure things out, and helping those who were supposed to get the training to work the equipment. *shakes head* Though I don't blame the professors for being lost... every console in each room is different from the other, even if it's just a small little difference.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
Basically ever since dinner I've been hanging - well, technically I'm hiding - out in my room. I have no idea why, but my parents have been in an argumentative mood. *sighs* Not the sort of greeting I wanted to come home to from school. And with them arguing and what not, there's no where for me to go except my room and turn the music way up so I don't hear them arguing. There's not really any places I could go to outside of home - especially at this time - that I could go to.

Oh well. It allows me to post a bit here again. Something I haven't done in awhile.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi. You look cute.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm
Cerebral Perception

Hi. You look cute.

Hello. And thank you. :)  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games