Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

renahk

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:01 pm
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

Oh yes it sounded very strange for me too but didn't found any other better looking one. I think i need to train my english...

Nah, now that I know the expression I understand now.
It's just not a common expression in America, I just didn't get it.

I didn't notice anything wrong with your English. 3nodding

That's great news cause i'm really unsure some times about things i write somehow, means the grammar. But if i'm on hurry i can type really weird things, no worries you will see if you talking with me LOL I didn't used my english for years before gaia.
And sorry i'm not really here now cause playing some zomg with a friend currently.

Well, maybe a word here and there, but a lot of English speakers make worse mistakes all the time. xD

It's fine, no worries. 3nodding

Thanks, i realized that mostly ppls can understand what i'm talking about so that's why i'm still talking lol
But you can forgot things easily if they are out of use and i feel that happened with my english too. I can speak very nice in my language but i make there too mistakes but that's just cause the speed of type..for example i double a letter or miss another XD but not too many hungarians here so most of the time i must talking in english.
Btw this is a nice evil sith guild you guys make here.

Oh, Hunagarian. Cool. There's one I don't hear often.

Yeah, lots of typos on the internet regardless of language with everyone...

Thanks. ^__^
Lol, it's nice because half of us are the good guy Jedi sneaking in here. ninja

Yes that's too why i said nice and cause seen here nice ppl. Oh come on, you need those sneaking Jedis for food fights xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 pm
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

That's great news cause i'm really unsure some times about things i write somehow, means the grammar. But if i'm on hurry i can type really weird things, no worries you will see if you talking with me LOL I didn't used my english for years before gaia.
And sorry i'm not really here now cause playing some zomg with a friend currently.

Well, maybe a word here and there, but a lot of English speakers make worse mistakes all the time. xD

Thanks, i realized that mostly ppls can understand what i'm talking about so that's why i'm still talking lol
But you can forgot things easily if they are out of use and i feel that happened with my english too. I can speak very nice in my language but i make there too mistakes but that's just cause the speed of type..for example i double a letter or miss another XD but not too many hungarians here so most of the time i must talking in english.

Thanks. ^__^

Yes that's too why i said nice and cause seen here nice ppl. Oh come on, you need those sneaking Jedis for food fights xd

Ha ha, yeah.

How's that going?

We won the first time, but the Sith cleaned us out the second, @.@
This one is the third, I think.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:24 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
ninja ninja

How did someone vandalize your world of text? graffitti?

-8.5 tons

If you generated a...14: Running from bounty hunters: (The price on my head is higher than the price for my cargo!) Gain 1 tons.

-7.5 tons

Odd, that's been there for months and months but all of a sudden I have two people ask about it at almost the same time. o:

Kay9214
DarkRybrin
Kay9214
No problem! Always glad to help!

I do appreciate it. How did you get vandalized?

Oh, there's a site called yourworldoftext.com where you can setup your own page which is basically a big blank infinite text space that anyone can edit. People had text pictures and chats and messages all over (which was the intention) then one day after I had stopped checking on on my page for a while, I went back to find everything covered with profanity, (mostly just large patches of f***f***f*** ) and with all of the conversations edited to be dirty.

It took a while to clean up and save what I could... That was a while back, I just never get around to changing my siggy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:04 am
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

Thanks. ^__^

Ha ha, yeah.

How's that going?

It was fun, i was out just yesterday from the game lived longer than i thought. But seems Sith will clean again what is really weird for me cause we was more in number.
You still on? I slept since we talked cause here was night and gaia died yesterday during my glowing so i shot off the laptop...  

renahk

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:07 am
renahk
Kay9214
renahk
Kay9214
renahk

Thanks. ^__^

Ha ha, yeah.

How's that going?

It was fun, i was out just yesterday from the game lived longer than i thought. But seems Sith will clean again what is really weird for me cause we was more in number.
You still on? I slept since we talked cause here was night and gaia died yesterday during my glowing so i shot off the laptop...

Oh darn. >.<
Those Sith are too aggressive. :C
Lol

Yep, I'm here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:07 pm
Lovin the avi Kay! 4laugh
I see you one way in a game, I post, and then I see your bomb really did explode. lol
Thank you for the chuckle. I needed that.
Have a great day Kay!

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
ninja ninja

-8.5 tons

If you generated a...14: Running from bounty hunters: (The price on my head is higher than the price for my cargo!) Gain 1 tons.

-7.5 tons

Odd, that's been there for months and months but all of a sudden I have two people ask about it at almost the same time. o:

Kay9214
DarkRybrin
Kay9214

Oh, there's a site called yourworldoftext.com where you can setup your own page which is basically a big blank infinite text space that anyone can edit. People had text pictures and chats and messages all over (which was the intention) then one day after I had stopped checking on on my page for a while, I went back to find everything covered with profanity, (mostly just large patches of f***f***f*** ) and with all of the conversations edited to be dirty.

It took a while to clean up and save what I could... That was a while back, I just never get around to changing my siggy.

well I did check it when we first became friends, but I couldn't figure out what or how to leave anything LOL That really sucks - I'll never understand why people act like that  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 pm
Reve Casse
Lovin the avi Kay! 4laugh
I see you one way in a game, I post, and then I see your bomb really did explode. lol
Thank you for the chuckle. I needed that.
Have a great day Kay!

Before and after the soot face? Nice. xD

Thanks. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
ninja ninja

-8.5 tons

-7.5 tons

Kay9214
DarkRybrin
Kay9214

well I did check it when we first became friends, but I couldn't figure out what or how to leave anything LOL That really sucks - I'll never understand why people act like that

You just click anywhere and type. o:

Because in general people suck. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
ninja ninja

-8.5 tons

-7.5 tons

Kay9214
DarkRybrin

LOL you're not the first person I've heard say that! Sorry Kay - have you been able to fix it?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:11 am
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

-8.5 tons

-7.5 tons

Kay9214

LOL you're not the first person I've heard say that! Sorry Kay - have you been able to fix it?

Yeah, I think I cleared everything bad out. Had to get rid of a couple of other things though. :C

Oh, and thanks for the weird birdy thing. @.@

Uhm...

www.yourworldoftext.com/~Kay9214

I think that's the URL, if you'd like to see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:19 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Yeah, I think I cleared everything bad out. Had to get rid of a couple of other things though. :C

Oh, and thanks for the weird birdy thing. @.@

Uhm...

www.yourworldoftext.com/~Kay9214

I think that's the URL, if you'd like to see it.

I had been there before - but this time I posted something...um...but I forgot to put my name LOL - no worries - nothing fresh!

You're welcome LOL it is kind of weird, but you always seem to like animals so it seemed to suit you! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:08 pm
Kay9214

-eyes narrow as she raises her gun- Alright buddy! Where is Kay and what have you done with him?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:13 pm
Reve Casse
Kay9214

-eyes narrow as she raises her gun- Alright buddy! Where is Kay and what have you done with him?

I l33t hacked him and takeses all his güd stuff and left him like a noob. =P

...or, I dragged up my starter outfit just because and please don't shoot me. gonk

I might be a little bit of a hoarder. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:32 pm
Kay9214
Reve Casse
Kay9214

I l33t hacked him and takeses all his güd stuff and left him like a noob. =P

...or, I dragged up my starter outfit just because and please don't shoot me. gonk

I might be a little bit of a hoarder. >.<

-giggles- Are you trying to give me a little shock therapy with all the different avi's of late? I didn't even recognize you till I saw the name. XD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games