Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:51 pm
cute lil lily
(k) oww my ankle hurts its all black and blue

"Let me see." shun said, taking her ankle gently in her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 pm
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
"Sake?" Mitsuki remembered her last encounter with sake and shook her head. "Uhh no thanks. But thanks for offering anyways Tora-san." Mitsuki looked at Shun and smiled. "hey Shun! How's it been?"

"Good for the most part." He said happily.
"Same here..." Mitsuki looked as if she was about to cry but then she ignored it, shaking her head. "Hey Negima!" She waved her hand at him as she saw him.

so what have you been up to?
"Nothing really. Was just... I... got in a fight..." Mitsuki looked like she was about to cry but the tears didn't spill... yet.  

bones and rot

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:54 pm
ow ow ow careful  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:55 pm
"well kiddys i must go save the world from gene simmons" Tora says holding her hand out to grab some thing" see you all after i kill him" her bike zooms by and she grabs on to it leaveing three bottle of sake behind on of which has a condom and a note for shun that reads " these are non alcaholic but thats beside the point, just make sure you wear this if you wanna make out with a gal from your partner in caos Tora uchiha"
(im out dudes)  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:56 pm
Misuzu0614
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
"Sake?" Mitsuki remembered her last encounter with sake and shook her head. "Uhh no thanks. But thanks for offering anyways Tora-san." Mitsuki looked at Shun and smiled. "hey Shun! How's it been?"

"Good for the most part." He said happily.
"Same here..." Mitsuki looked as if she was about to cry but then she ignored it, shaking her head. "Hey Negima!" She waved her hand at him as she saw him.

so what have you been up to?
"Nothing really. Was just... I... got in a fight..." Mitsuki looked like she was about to cry but the tears didn't spill... yet.

oh well plz dont cry  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 pm
(Bye-bye red! cya some other time! ^^)  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 pm
cute lil lily
ow ow ow careful

"sorry." shun said, as he examined the ankle. Then went into his messenger bag and brought out stuff to treat it. He then went to work. Being careful not to hurt Yuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:58 pm
thx shun  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 pm
(gtg)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:01 pm
cute lil lily
thx shun

(Byw)
"Your welcome." Shun said, smiling.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 pm
Mitsuki stood up and stretched. As soon as she had stretched, she felt something painful and the next thing she knew, her arm was bleeding again. 'Great,' She thought. 'This wound will really not heal...'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:15 pm
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki stood up and stretched. As soon as she had stretched, she felt something painful and the next thing she knew, her arm was bleeding again. 'Great,' She thought. 'This wound will really not heal...'

negima: heals her arm  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:18 pm
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

"Thanks. But i dont think that would help. Someone healed it before and now it reopened again. Someone... told me... that this wound... wouldn't heal with magic... it has to heal on its own."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:22 pm
Misuzu0614
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

"Thanks. But i dont think that would help. Someone healed it before and now it reopened again. Someone... told me... that this wound... wouldn't heal with magic... it has to heal on its own."

"Let me see." Shun said as he took her arm and looked at the wound. He then started to treat it carefully.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:24 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

"Let me see." Shun said as he took her arm and looked at the wound. He then started to treat it carefully.
Mitsuki winced at the pain as Shun took her arm. "Ngh... Thanks Shun..."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games