Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:35 pm
xsweetmegx
Hello all! Not sure where to post this -
But I've created a glow thread - one that's just for me! You can find it here

Meg.... if Darth Daddicus kidnapped your tank.... you are already in the text thread hun. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:37 pm
Kay9214
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Darth Daddicus
Kay9214
AngelicHottie126

Imma report you to captain... throwing people out...

'Tis my thread. He doesn't care. I do what I want. xP

Your evil ways finally show up in all their glory! Muah ha ha ha! I knew you were only a hop skip and a jump from the Dark Side!

Nah, if only you knew how evil she was. o.o
I'm still fighting evil in my own way. o.o

-snickers- Kay.... I think his Worship was talking about you.

I know that. >.<
I was asserting that I was opposing evil, not engaging in it. >.<

You can't fool me. I see that little dark side you have every so often. xd  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
yeah I like it when things are more easy going....now that Kasai's and Dio's birthdays have past I have till the end of the month to think about TJ's.....

Oh, I see.
Yeah, I stopped by and wished them both Happy Birthday.

it gets crazy here with theirs being only 4 days apart and Birdie wants everything done for Kasai's just so...it is so funny to watch her sometimes.....**laughs**  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:38 pm
xsweetmegx

Darth Daddicus

Cool, I'll just make sure Daddicus knows.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:41 pm
Reve Casse
xsweetmegx

Meg.... if Darth Daddicus kidnapped your tank.... you are already in the text thread hun. smile

Yeah, she's saying she just opened a bump thread though.

She's currently linked to a group thread and we don't have this one listed anywhere yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:42 pm
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Darth Daddicus

Your evil ways finally show up in all their glory! Muah ha ha ha! I knew you were only a hop skip and a jump from the Dark Side!

Nah, if only you knew how evil she was. o.o
I'm still fighting evil in my own way. o.o

-snickers- Kay.... I think his Worship was talking about you.

I know that. >.<
I was asserting that I was opposing evil, not engaging in it. >.<

You can't fool me. I see that little dark side you have every so often. xd

Me? >.< No way. >.<

>.>
<.<
ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
yeah I like it when things are more easy going....now that Kasai's and Dio's birthdays have past I have till the end of the month to think about TJ's.....

Oh, I see.

it gets crazy here with theirs being only 4 days apart and Birdie wants everything done for Kasai's just so...it is so funny to watch her sometimes.....**laughs**

Four days? Oh my. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

Four days? Oh my. o.o

yeppers they are those 4 days shy of being exactly 12 years apart....if you are wondering so long apart....well I had a couple of miscarriages after Kasai and decide not to have anymore...but we got surprised one year when we found out I was going to have Dio...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm
Kay9214
Reve Casse
xsweetmegx

Yeah, she's saying she just opened a bump thread though.

She's currently linked to a group thread and we don't have this one listed anywhere yet.

Glowing as I edited. Awesome! *shakes gold out of the fish*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

Four days? Oh my. o.o

yeppers they are those 4 days shy of being exactly 12 years apart....if you are wondering so long apart....well I had a couple of miscarriages after Kasai and decide not to have anymore...but we got surprised one year when we found out I was going to have Dio...

Oh dear. :C

It doesn't seem that weird though, I've got a half-sister 11 years younger than me.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

Four days? Oh my. o.o

It doesn't seem that weird though, I've got a half-sister 11 years younger than me.

yeah I know that and you know that but a lot of people have thought it strange we didn't have any in between the two...

hey you not joining the food fight????  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Four days? Oh my. o.o

yeah I know that and you know that but a lot of people have thought it strange we didn't have any in between the two...

Oh, I see.

...no, I don't think so.

I've been a bit withdraw and it's been a little tricky for me to keep up with everything as is. @n@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Four days? Oh my. o.o

Oh, I see.

...no, I don't think so.

I've been a bit withdraw and it's been a little tricky for me to keep up with everything as is. @n@

sorry to hear that but I do understand that....
oooh.....well I think this time I am on the underdog team....we are short a few players.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

...no, I don't think so.

oooh.....well I think this time I am on the underdog team....we are short a few players.....

Thanks.

Woo! Go Jedi! Er, I mean, sorry to hear that. :c
emotion_c8
Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

...no, I don't think so.

Thanks.

Woo! Go Jedi! Er, I mean, sorry to hear that. :c
emotion_c8
Lol

**laughs** I know you are for the Jedi....but we may pull this one out..**shakes my head ** it will take some planning on this one.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games