Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:32 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki stood up and stretched. As soon as she had stretched, she felt something painful and the next thing she knew, her arm was bleeding again. 'Great,' She thought. 'This wound will really not heal...'

negima: heals her arm
"Thanks. But i dont think that would help. Someone healed it before and now it reopened again. Someone... told me... that this wound... wouldn't heal with magic... it has to heal on its own."

"Let me see." Shun said as he took her arm and looked at the wound. He then started to treat it carefully.
Mitsuki winced at the pain as Shun took her arm. "Ngh... Thanks Shun..."

"Welcome." Shun said as he tied the knot on the bandages and gave her back her arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:34 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki stood up and stretched. As soon as she had stretched, she felt something painful and the next thing she knew, her arm was bleeding again. 'Great,' She thought. 'This wound will really not heal...'

negima: heals her arm
"Thanks. But i dont think that would help. Someone healed it before and now it reopened again. Someone... told me... that this wound... wouldn't heal with magic... it has to heal on its own."

"Let me see." Shun said as he took her arm and looked at the wound. He then started to treat it carefully.

"Welcome." Shun said as he tied the knot on the bandages and gave her back her arm.
"It hasn't healed yet ehh..." She mumbled softly, gazing at her arm. "I don't think it would ever heal." She whispered softly.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:39 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"It hasn't healed yet ehh..." She mumbled softly, gazing at her arm. "I don't think it would ever heal." She whispered softly.

"Don't say that. All wounds heal eventually." shun said as he fiddled with his rings.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Don't say that. All wounds heal eventually." shun said as he fiddled with his rings.
Mitsuki looked up at Shun, her eyes were brimming with tears. "Not all of them..."  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki looked up at Shun, her eyes were brimming with tears. "Not all of them..."

Shun looked at Mitsuki with a sad expression, knowing what she meant by that. "It'll be okay." He said, smiling again. "I just know it." He said as he took her hand and looked at it as if it will give his words power.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun looked at Mitsuki with a sad expression, knowing what she meant by that. "It'll be okay." He said, smiling again. "I just know it." He said as he took her hand and looked at it as if it will give his words power.
Mitsuki smiled, causing a tear to leak down her face. "Yeah. One day everything will be okay..." But she was doubting her own words.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 pm
Shun looked at her face and smiled back as he wiped away the tear. "It'll be fine." He repeated as he got up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm
Shaking the sad thought off of her mind, Mitsuki stood up as well. "What now?"  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:04 pm
At that moment, Shun stomach growled and he looked at it. "Food?" He asked, lifting his head up to meet her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:10 pm
blessedheart
At that moment, Shun stomach growled and he looked at it. "Food?" He asked, lifting his head up to meet her eyes.
Giggling she nodded her head. "You're always hungry... Where to?"  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

Shun gave a big boyish grin. "Can't help it and anywhere is fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

Laughing, Mitsuki almost hugged him but stopped and blushed ever so slightly, realizing what she almost did. "Let's go to this restaurant that a friend of mine's owns. The food there is delicious!"  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

Laughing, Mitsuki almost hugged him but stopped and blushed ever so slightly, realizing what she almost did. "Let's go to this restaurant that a friend of mine's owns. The food there is delicious!"

negima: can i come?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

negima: can i come?

"Sure you can."shun said then turned to Misuki."Okay. Lead the way." He said happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games