Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 pm
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
At that moment, Shun stomach growled and he looked at it. "Food?" He asked, lifting his head up to meet her eyes.
Giggling she nodded her head. "You're always hungry... Where to?"

Shun gave a big boyish grin. "Can't help it and anywhere is fine."
Laughing, Mitsuki almost hugged him but stopped and blushed ever so slightly, realizing what she almost did. "Let's go to this restaurant that a friend of mine's owns. The food there is delicious!"

negima: can i come?

"Sure you can."shun said then turned to Mitsuki."Okay. Lead the way." He said happily.
Nodding, Mitsuki started to walk to the direction of the restaurant. "It's been so long since I've visited him. He's really friendly!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:43 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

Laughing, Mitsuki almost hugged him but stopped and blushed ever so slightly, realizing what she almost did. "Let's go to this restaurant that a friend of mine's owns. The food there is delicious!"

"Sure you can."shun said then turned to Mitsuki."Okay. Lead the way." He said happily.
Nodding, Mitsuki started to walk to the direction of the restaurant. "It's been so long since I've visited him. He's really friendly!"

*fowlows her*  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 pm
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

*fowlows her*

"Cool." shun said happily as he followed them to the reastaurant.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:50 pm
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
sk8rkool1

*fowlows her*

As soon as they arrived, Mitsuki saw something that made her stop dead in her tracks. "Uhh... You guys go ahead... Tell them that you're my friends and... they'll show you a table and just... wait for me there."  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:56 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
sk8rkool1

*fowlows her*

As soon as they arrived, Mitsuki saw something that made her stop dead in her tracks. "Uhh... You guys go ahead... Tell them that you're my friends and... they'll show you a table and just... wait for me there."

Shun looked at Mitsuki and tilted his head. "You okay?" He asked, noticing her voice was different then what it usually soounds like.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:58 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

*fowlows her*

Shun looked at Mitsuki and tilted his head. "You okay?" He asked, noticing her voice was different then what it usually soounds like.
"Yeah. Just go ahead... I'll catch up. But first I have to do something... important."
(Aww... i g2g now! Bye-byes!!! Cya... Next sat/sun, but i'll make no promises! G2g now. dad's kicking me off! Bye!!!! "Augh! The suspense!" lol...)  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

*fowlows her*

"Yeah. Just go ahead... I'll catch up. But first I have to do something... important."
(Aww... i g2g now! Bye-byes!!! Cya... Next sat/sun, but i'll make no promises! G2g now. dad's kicking me off! Bye!!!! "Augh! The suspense!" lol...)

negima: what do you have to do?
(k bye)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:01 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

*fowlows her*

"Okay. see you there. come on Negima." Shun said and started to walk.
(Dang it!!! okay bye bye)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 pm
(Okay Sev if u come to the slave rp I'm gonna do a time skip since Mizu had to log off to the next dayokay.)
Shun sleeps on the roog of Mayun's house peacefully. He rooled to his side as he dremat of his family again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 pm
blessedheart
(Okay Sev if u come to the slave rp I'm gonna do a time skip since Mizu had to log off to the next dayokay.)
Shun sleeps on the roog of Mayun's house peacefully. He rooled to his side as he dremat of his family again.

-nemu put up her hair, and clambered up on top of one of her unnamed uncles horses, she took her halberd-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu put up her hair, and clambered up on top of one of her unnamed uncles horses, she took her halberd-

Shun woke up when he heard the horse and looked down at the ground. "Nemu?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:24 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun woke up when he heard the horse and looked down at the ground. "Nemu?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

-she spun the halberd in one hand, and smiled, blowing a kiss for him- good morning cutie ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she spun the halberd in one hand, and smiled, blowing a kiss for him- good morning cutie ^^

Shun blushed and nodded. "M-morning. What are you doing?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:27 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

im good- she smiled as the horse galloped off, doing laps around the house-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

im good- she smiled as the horse galloped off, doing laps around the house-

Shun watch with interest; he wondered why whe was doing this and would ask later when she was done.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games