Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm
2194. What is your favorite children's story?

Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.

2195. Do you think that adult books should have more pictures?

Depends on the book.

2196. What was your all time low?

Hmm... hard to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm
2197. Do you make up songs and sing them to yourself when you're alone?

Yes, I've written and recorded some of my own songs.

2198. Do you like to listen to the Smashing Pumkins?

Never listened to any of their music, but I have a feeling it's probably a no.

2199. Do you see the expression of emotion as weakness?

No.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm
2200. Are you prepared in case of chemicle, biological and nuclear attacks?

INo. But then again we're not really in an area where we have to worry about that...

2201. Do you have a favorite song by The Cure?

No. Never heard of them.

2202. Are there things you've never told for fear that others would judge you?

Oh, I'm sure there's a lot of things I've kept to myself, because I'm afraid of how others would react to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
This image of the Doctor and River Song is so good! That artist definitely has some talent, that's for sure.

Doctor Who by warlordwardog
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
Ooo... a sexy River Song kissing the Doctor. I like it. ;)

You And Me, Time And Space
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
DeviantArt is being a hassle right now... so it makes it hard to look around at pictures. Oh well.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
Well... I'm going to go ahead and log off from here. So talk to you later.

Going to watch Torchwood: Children of Earth...

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. Just waiting for the "intermission" period to go by so I can continue watching Torchwood: Children of Earth. Though I'm sure it'll be dinnertime before I'm able to continue watching it.

Last night when I went to bed I was freezing, which is really weird, since it's been pretty warm lately. I kept shivering from being so cold and took me forever to get to sleep. Must have finally gotten warm at some point and fell asleep. Not really sure what was going on. I still don't feel completely myself today though. Been feeling slightly drained of energy. *shrugs* Hopefully this is just a spur of the moment occasion. I definitely do not want to deal with similar feelings like this tomorrow during my birthday party.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
I've been trying to create my own theories about what could potentially happen in future episodes of Doctor Who. From what I know of past Doctor Who seasons, the ending always ends up tying up to something introduced in the beginning. So, this is my theory:

The last time that Amy and Rory met the Doctor, he was about 900-something years old. In "The Impossible Astronaut," they go to America and unite with a 1000-something year old Doctor. Due to events that occur, this Doctor ends up being shot and killed by the Astronaut Girl. The team is devastated by it, but continue with the boat/flame burial/memorial/whatever procedure. River Song says that the Doctor would've wanted it this way. They return to the cafe and end up encountering a 900-something Doctor who arrived, being summoned just the others. Although he's uncertain why they've been summoned, he finally agrees to go to the past... and so on and so forth.

Now here's where my thought process is going. This "1000-year-old" Doctor is not really 1000 years old... and despite Canton's line saying that the dead Doctor is "the real Doctor", I don't think it is. I think it's the Ganger Doctor.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
At the end of "The Almost People," we see the Ganger Doctor being left behind, but we never truly see him die. If I remember right the only "death" we see is the Ganger Doctor lifting his Sonic Screwdriver up and basically killing Monster Ganger Jen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the sake of my theory, we'll just assume that Ganger Doctor is still alive somehow. At the end of "A Good Man Goes To War," the Doctor ends up taking off. He knows where Amy and Rory's daughter is... so most would assume that he would be going off to wherever she is. But whose to say that the Doctor doesn't do some other things? Maybe he goes back to get the Ganger Doctor and they form the plan that it'll be the Ganger Doctor that Amy and Rory meet in the U.S. - because by this time I think the Doctor realizes that there's a weapon being created to destroy him... and figured out what the "Tardis Team" was keeping secret from him. *shrugs* Anyway, the team meets Ganger Doctor, Ganger Doctor gets killed by Astronaut Girl, the real Doctor appears ((probably was there at the cafe the whole time)) and they take off on their adventures.

I'm sure some would say that the Doctor could go back in his own timeline and what not, but technically the Ganger Doctor is not the real Doctor, so technically no paradoxes would be created. All the Doctor would be doing is making things happen the way they should. The bad guys think they have won, but in reality the D[color=#EF137  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
Ugh! They need to put a character count warning up if it goes over, rather than posting the post without informing the overflow.

Anyway...

---

I'm sure some would say that the Doctor couldn't go back in his own timeline and what not, but technically the Ganger Doctor is not the real Doctor, so technically no paradoxes would be created. All the Doctor would be doing is making things happen the way they should. The bad guys think they have won, but in reality the Doctor has outsmarted them - like he always does.

Oh... and at some point the Doctor probably goes back to Canton and gives him the instructions to bring the gasoline can to the team on the beach. If the bad guys are behind the Astronaut Girl, they might want to see the evidence of the Doctor's destruction (in their point of view). By burning the Ganger Doctor's body ((in my theory)), there is no evidence available for them to check... and as a result, won't be able to discover that they've been fooled.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
This theory of mine sounds reasonable, especially knowing how Steven Moffat tends to write the Doctor Who plots. And it definitely would tie the entire season together. The Doctor's death, Canton, Silence, Gangers, and Amy & Rory's daughter.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

At the end of "A Good Man Goes To War," the Doctor takes off, leaving Amy and Rory and the others under River Song's care to take them back home.

My Theory: The Doctor returns to his past and gets the Ganger Doctor. And then...

O.O Ooooh! I think a part of my theory is correct. In "A Good Man Goes To War," when Rory talks with River, she just talked about her birthday (London, Doctor, Stevie Wonder). Rory mentions he comes from the Doctor, she argues that it's a different one, Rory responds with "Unless there's two of them" to which River responds "Now that's a whole different birthday." What if these two Doctors River is talking about is the Doctor and his Ganger? Ha ha! Excellent!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taking this new little revelation and combining it with my theory, it means at some point in time, the Doctor and the Ganger find River Song ((age - who knows...)) and it's her birthday.

Then maybe somehow the Doctor learns about what happened back in Utah and he develops a plan along with the Ganger that the Ganger is there to take the Astronaut Girl's shot. They stop by to talk with Canton and tells him what to do... and... yeah... there you go.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

So glad that I finally was able to figure everything out for my theory... and to just now find another canon aspect in the Doctor Who storyline that confirms my theory a bit more.

It will be interesting to see what actually unfolds and whether any of my theories are correct. :D
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
I'm off to eat dinner now. Later.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games