Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:08 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Not even when the skies are blue and the sun is shining??? but you must go out sometimes...I mean you disappear every other weekend....

Not by choice. >.<
And then I just go inside somewhere else. o.o

LOL well at least you get a little fresh air going from place to vehicle and vice versa LOL...I mean I know with your fair skin you don't want to spend a lot of time in the sun...but boy even sitting in the shade on a beautiful day is great!

Shade? That's like inside. o.o
You can get the air from a window. xP
Lol

ahh..but the smells, the sounds the sights...the brilliant green of the grass, the velvety feel and smell of a flowers petals, the feel of your bare feet in the grass..the sand..watching ants do their busy little ant thing - looking for 4 leaf clovers, catching lightning bugs..there's so much to see...so much beauty outdoors..and not just to see...to experience! Haven't you ever danced in a sun shower?

How about brown grass and mud, and 40 turkey-Dino-monsters in the yard? Lol
There were five deer in the herd of turkey's the other day. @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:09 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
I think I am going home now. No, wait, I'm already home.

WAY too many mistakes today. Maybe I will be back on later tonight to play games.

BGing I am better at. Maybe I should just stick with that...

Mistakes? What happened? o.o

Aww, just numerous game mistakes lol You know, forgetting to roll, revealing a clone to the clonie, etc. I watched a couple of Christmas movies on Netflix - made me happier ^_^ Ate that candy bar and enjoyed it way too much... I come back on and I'm now Ms. Good Two Shoes which is Super Fine with me LOL I have been called that in real life hehe Oh well... Those clones look alike except for the eyes in my defense wink  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:11 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

WAY too many mistakes today. Maybe I will be back on later tonight to play games.

Aww, just numerous game mistakes lol You know, forgetting to roll, revealing a clone to the clonie, etc. I watched a couple of Christmas movies on Netflix - made me happier ^_^ Ate that candy bar and enjoyed it way too much... I come back on and I'm now Ms. Good Two Shoes which is Super Fine with me LOL I have been called that in real life hehe Oh well... Those clones look alike except for the eyes in my defense wink

Lol

Sounds like you a nice day. ^_^ b  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:12 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Lol

A nice day??? Lol, well it didn't star out so well - all those mistakes - Reve caught the roll issues in the April Fight - thank goodness ^_^  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:12 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Not even when the skies are blue and the sun is shining??? but you must go out sometimes...I mean you disappear every other weekend....

Not by choice. >.<
And then I just go inside somewhere else. o.o

LOL well at least you get a little fresh air going from place to vehicle and vice versa LOL...I mean I know with your fair skin you don't want to spend a lot of time in the sun...but boy even sitting in the shade on a beautiful day is great!

Lol

ahh..but the smells, the sounds the sights...the brilliant green of the grass, the velvety feel and smell of a flowers petals, the feel of your bare feet in the grass..the sand..watching ants do their busy little ant thing - looking for 4 leaf clovers, catching lightning bugs..there's so much to see...so much beauty outdoors..and not just to see...to experience! Haven't you ever danced in a sun shower?

Oh! I would love that! We actually had a deer give birth in our back yard a couple of years ago - and she brought the fawn back once xd we also had just 1 wild turkey that would come and eat at the bird feeder, but she kinda' disappeared. We do have a couple of cardinals and stuff that are "regulars" LOL you must really be out in the woods LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:14 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Lol

A nice day??? Lol, well it didn't star out so well - all those mistakes - Reve caught the roll issues in the April Fight - thank goodness ^_^

Well, the movies, candy, and fun, anyway.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:17 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

Oh! I would love that! We actually had a deer give birth in our back yard a couple of years ago - and she brought the fawn back once xd we also had just 1 wild turkey that would come and eat at the bird feeder, but she kinda' disappeared. We do have a couple of cardinals and stuff that are "regulars" LOL you must really be out in the woods LOL

Lol, nope, not really at all. More like a suburban looking street. I can walk to my neighbors door in just a few seconds.

There's almost woods out back, but that's hardly woods in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

Lol, nope, not really at all. More like a suburban looking street. I can walk to my neighbors door in just a few seconds.

mine is the same xd tho the woods seemed HUGE when I was a kid LOL we used to love and play there!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

mine is the same xd tho the woods seemed HUGE when I was a kid LOL we used to love and play there!

I wish I knew where my camera was... This iPad doesn't take very good pictures.

I happened to get one exactly in the moment the deer seemed to be crossing my driveway in single file though. Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:27 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I happened to get one exactly in the moment the deer seemed to be crossing my driveway in single file though. Lol

Wow! a whole herd? we never get more than 1...maybe two..and very rarely  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:29 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Nah, not a herd. Only five this time. o.o
Although the turkeys were way up in herd numbers. It really was 40+ish. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:31 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Lol

Yes,I must admit, that was nice ^ _ ^ I'll talk to you later - soup is ready!!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:35 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Lol

Yes,I must admit, that was nice ^ _ ^ I'll talk to you later - soup is ready!!

See ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

WOW!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:42 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

WOW!

A lot of puffed up males that day, too. @.@
They were big and everywhere. @.@  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games