Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:33 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun woke up when he heard the horse and looked down at the ground. "Nemu?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

-she spun the halberd in one hand, and smiled, blowing a kiss for him- good morning cutie ^^

Shun blushed and nodded. "M-morning. What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

im good- she smiled as the horse galloped off, doing laps around the house-

Shun watch with interest; he wondered why whe was doing this and would ask later when she was done.

once the horse reached the backyard, she lowered the halberd, several sand filled dummies had been set up, as she charged by, she sliced them in half with inhuman ease-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun woke up when he heard the horse and looked down at the ground. "Nemu?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

-she spun the halberd in one hand, and smiled, blowing a kiss for him- good morning cutie ^^

Shun watch with interest; he wondered why whe was doing this and would ask later when she was done.

once the horse reached the backyard, she lowered the halberd, several sand filled dummies had been set up, as she charged by, she sliced them in half with inhuman ease-

"Oh! She's training." Shun said, watching intently as she sliced the dummies.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:37 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-once the last dummy was gone, she brought the horse by the side- shun, jump on ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-once the last dummy was gone, she brought the horse by the side- shun, jump on ^^

Shun looked at Nemu and nodded. He jumped off the oof and got on the horse.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:42 pm
-she smiled and turned, kissing him happily- hold one tight-she placed her hands on his, and wrapped them around her waist-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:45 pm
Shun blushed and nodded as he held onto Nemu'd waist.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:47 pm
-she tapped the horse on the side with her boots, making it walk calmly, trotting, and then again to make it run, a few moments, they were at the beach- wanna know why i brought you here?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:49 pm
Shun watched the scenary happily as it went by. When they stopped, he looked at the beach curiously then faced Nemu when she asked her question and nodded. "Yes."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 pm
blessedheart
Shun watched the scenary happily as it went by. When they stopped, he looked at the beach curiously then faced Nemu when she asked her question and nodded. "Yes."

-itsa combination of all the greatest romantic cliche's ever, horseback, a lovely sunset, the beach, your arms around me- she smiled, laying her head back onto his chest-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:56 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-itsa combination of all the greatest romantic cliche's ever, horseback, a lovely sunset, the beach, your arms around me- she smiled, laying her head back onto his chest-

Shun blushed then laughed at the combination. "Well you got three of the four.Too bad we don't have a sunset." Shun said as he didicated that it was early morning.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed then laughed at the combination. "Well you got three of the four.Too bad we don't have a sunset." Shun said as he didicated that it was early morning.

we have something better- she smiled- a sunrise ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled back and nodded. "There we go then. A perfect score." He said then laughed again as he watched the sunrise.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:03 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled back and nodded. "There we go then. A perfect score." He said then laughed again as he watched the sunrise.

-she smiled, and laughed a bit- all the greatest cliches, im happy i get to share those cliche's with you ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and laughed a bit- all the greatest cliches, im happy i get to share those cliche's with you ^^

"Me too." shun said as he watched the sun come up and smiled happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Me too." shun said as he watched the sun come up and smiled happily.

-she smiled and intertwined her fingers with his- i love you shun  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games