Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 am
User Image
Good morning everyone. :D

Today is the day! It's the day of my birthday party. I'm so excited. Mom just finished decorating my cake a few moments ago. It looks really nice.

Only a few hours away until my party starts...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 am
User Image
Only a couple more hours until my party starts...

I have four people coming. One I know isn't able to come. The others have other things going on from what I can tell.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 am
User Image
Hehe... I had too...

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am
User Image
And here's the Eleventh Doctor with his Tardis. :D

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 am
User Image
Well, I'm off to help finish the last preparations for my party... have some lunch... and then - PARTY TIME! :D

Talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. Just watching the last few episodes of Ellen I still need to catch up on right now.

My birthday party went well. Originally there was going to be four guests, but one of them - Erica - ended up getting sick and had to cancel. So, as a result, it was just Lynnsey, Brittany and Melissa to come to my party. Melissa quickly adapted to hanging out with the other two, which I was glad about; I had hoped there wouldn't be any awkwardness. We spent most of the time playing Apples to Apples and eating the various snacks I had requested and, of course, cake. Melissa had fun making Doctor Who references with the cards she put down during our game, lol.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
The girls did a fabulous job with the gifts they got me. From Doctor Who's "A Christmas Carol" to BBC Sherlock Season 1 to a watercolor painting of a chibi-anime version of me and my friends Lynnsey and Amber. Definitely was a great birthday this year. :D
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
Well, I'm off to do some errands and eat dinner out with my Dad. Talk to you later.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 am
User Image
Good morning everyone!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 am
User Image
Yesterday I meant to write about the dream I had, but as you can tell, I didn't have much time to really write about anything. So... I'm going to write about it right now:

While most of the other events that occurred in my dream were random and didn't have as much of a significance ((or I just don't remember them as clearly)), there was one particular event that stood out to me. I was standing outside on the hill by our driveway looking up at the sky. Although it looked like daytime when moving around our property, the sky was nighttime and you could really see the stars. There was a particular formation that I was seeing that stood out to me. This formation looked like the crack - Doctor Who fans will know what I mean. But instead of being a bright white jagged light, the crack in my dream was rainbow colored. I think that's what stood out so much to me (both me and my dream self)... and my dream self had to take a picture of it. I wish I was able to have those pictures in real life, because that scene was absolutely spectacular.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:38 am
User Image
I'm going to try my best to describe the crack in my dream. Take the traditional shape of the crack from Doctor Who (as pictured below) and place it up in the nighttime sky where the stars and other aspects of the Milky Way Galaxy can be seen (as pictured below). Now instead of a blinding white light, you have instead these rainbow colors. Hopefully you get the idea of how beautiful and spectacular this crack in my dream was. And why I wish I could get those pictures my dream self took.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
Here's another image that displays what my dream crack was like. Though the colors of this person's isn't as impressive as mine. Mine was like the most spectacular colors you could ever see that have been captured in HD.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
So yeah... that's my dream I had two nights ago.

Today I have a multiple choice test in my French Culture class. I'm sure I'll do fine. We've gone over practically everything we needed to know in class several times.

There are times where I feel like our class is too long. Personally I don't think the class needs to be three hours long... especially with the amount of material we cover for each day. Two hours would probably be enough.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

I'm getting excited for the new season of Torchwood. Only a few days until the first episode premieres... and ironically enough, it starts airing in the U.S. before the U.K. airs it. Totally random. Especially when there was an article I read where they mentioned that the U.S. and U.K. shows will contain bits of different things due to what each country is allowed to show. *shrugs* I don't know. Seems like a whole lot of chaotic mess to me to do it that way. And I honestly don't understand what they wouldn't be able to show when they've shown a whole lot of stuff that is a bit risque on its own.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games