Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:33 pm

(XD Kay)
Bearmon trotted along and rolled his eyes.
"Why do Mega digimon have such a small temper? Geebers." Dax glanced from Alter to Bearmon to Bantyleomon. He then walked over to Alter.
"You think everyone around you are idiots. When are you going to realize we're trying to help you AND Grandracmon? If you REALLY wanted him back, you wouldn't be afraid to take the easy way out!" "You even made Bantyleomon angry. Thats big."
"And soul help me I'll force you to take the easy way out! GrandDracmon could be suffering in that place and you're too stubborn to take the fastest way to help him!"
"WHAT KIND OF TAMER ARE YOU!?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Alter looked down at the small bear digimon. "Everyone around me at the moment is an idiot." He said simply.

AngeWomon watched as Atler was attacked and bullied for standing up for what he believed in. She couldn't stand it any longer. "Don't you dare continue to pick on him!" She yelled at Dax and his digimon. She flew forward to grab Alter, holding onto him. "He is doing what he thinks is right. Nothing is ever easy. If you think that it is then you are the fool." She looked down at the tamer in her arms. "Don't worry I will be the holy power you need."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Dax rolled his eyes. "stupid angels and their pets...." He mumbled to himself.
"Fine fine, let that angel continue to brainwash you, and then everyone was happy. The end. Whatever. Lets go."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 pm

The AngeWomon Tched at Dax, but he was just a pest so it didn't matter what he thought.

Alter smiled at the Angel, he was accepted by one of them. "Really!? Do you think you have enough."

The AngeWomon nodded. "I am just below Seraphimon in rank, you don't get to that level by being weak."

(Exit Alter)

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Bearmon poked Dax and he looked up. All his digimon were running amok. He held up his digivice and they all went inside it accept Kapurimon.
Kapurimon sighed. "Hmph. Thanks for sucking the fun out of everything" He muttered.
"Hey Kapurimon, can you swim?" Dax asked. kapurimon hopped up and down. "You bet I can!"
Dax smiled. "Here's some fun." He picked Kapurimon up, took off his shirt, and climbed up a tree. grabbing onto a vine, he shouted "WOOOT!" And lelt go of the vine, slamming into the water a few yards in.
His head and Kapurions...err....body popped up a few seconds later. Kapurimon quickly digivolved to Kotemon and they started splashing eachother.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 am

(((sorry for absence was busy with college work, whats happened?))

logicalcony

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:59 am

(Well if you read what happened you can find out. Or I will just tell you. Alter left after being saved by his new AngeWomon.)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:34 pm

(( thanks i did read it but fast read it so missed out chunks ))
"Hey wait for us!"Himori shouted at Dax
Himori jumped up onto gallantmons back and they jumped as high as possible. Plummeting back down the fell straight into the lake. but gallantmon did not re-emerge.
"oh dam hes made entirley out of metal."big sigh" better go down and get him...again. and by the way I've only just arrived in this world that's why I know so little."
Appollomon sits at the edge of the lake, being fire and all, and shinegreymon is nowhere to be seen.

logicalcony

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 pm

(O_o when did Alter leave!? I didnt even notice!)
Dax laughed, but the smile on his face was wiped away as he felt a tug on his leg. Before he could register what was happening, he and Kotemon shot under the water.
There was an immense glowing, and a SlashAngemon shot out of the water with two Mermamon visiously slashing at the sides of him.
"Metal Feather!" he shouted as his wings spread out and sliced through the Mermamon, destroying them.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:45 pm

(I ended up leaving when you ran off to play with your digimon. It is what Alter would do.)

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 pm

(I personally think he should stay. Im gonna have a little mini-not-really RP event, and if he was in it that would be cool.)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 pm

(Not his style. He has a mission to complete)

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 pm

(well why can't he complete it near the lake?)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:43 am

((XD ok so whats happening im getting lost where have these 3 digimon come from?))

logicalcony

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 pm

(The Mermamon obviously came from the water when they pulled Dax and Kotemon under. If you respond, you'll find out whom SlashAngemon is.)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games