Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sour Milk Sea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:27 am
My name Cara and I'm 18 years old and I have five pets. Two dogs, and three cats are all I own.
The type of dogs that I own are beagles and I have two tabby cats and an orgne and white cat.

My dogs names are: Rocco ((Male)) and Wizerd ((Female))

My cats: Quizy, Gizmo, and Sandstorm

Oh before I forget I work part time at a dog groomers, so if you have any questions I'll be gladly to awnser them to the best that I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 am
Hi everyone I want to thank you for accepting my guild request so that I can enjoy chatting with everyone here in this guild.
Name: Amber but you all can call me yami_yugi_grl if you want
Pets: I have a small dog name pepper he is my baby that I love very much. We have another dog name Maverick he is a bigger dog then pepper. And we have a cat named miss dolittle. I named her after the american idol contestant melinda dolittle.
Hobbies: I like to read manga, watch anime, listen to poprock, j-pop, j-rock, softrock and country music. I like to bake, write poetry and write stories too.
I volunteer at a place called dorothy h oconners where I walk dogs brush their coats and I get to play with the cats too. Soon I will be helping out at a place called Happy Tails once it opens up.
I hope to make alot of friends and I hope to get advice about animals when I need help with anything.

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:58 am
hi!
the name's lakita, though my closest friends call me bunny (i don't know why)
i'm 16 but not for much longer
my pets are two English Mastiffs, a Pomeranian, and a once Ferrel cat. (the story behind that one is a bit odd and sad so i'll save it)
my mom used to be a breeder for mastiffs until we moved into the suburbs and closer to the cities; when it comes to my cat, he's cute and all, but i am so lost in the things he does.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:23 pm
Joined a few days ago, but I forgot that I did till I looked in my inbox razz

I'm Kimberly and I'm 18 years old.

I have seven cats (Snickers, Cali, Max, Cinnamon, Fudgeball, Butterskotch, Shortcake), two dogs (Dakota, Brownie), two parakeets (Sky, Kezu), and three finches (Bandit, Chip, Timmy).

I plan on trying to get two more animals in the near future (if my parents will agree). I'd like a mouse. I've had four hamsters in the past, and each a different breed. I'd like to try a slightly different rodent. I'd also like a cockatiel. I've wanted one forever, so I'd like to get one now that I have the money for one.  

Echo Of Destiny

4,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ihatesunflowers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 pm
Hello. :3 I'm Antonia, 15 years old, from Sweden.
Right now I don't have any pets. After having 3 cats (not at the same time lol) my mom doesn't want any pets. ;~; Though I am allowed to get a lizard, but I dunno... o_O I think I prefer cats. XD

Anyway, so... pictures!

Maja
Is Frasse's sister!

Frasse
The cat we had the longest. I miss him so much. ._.

Sparris
sparris = asparagus in swedish XDDD

(I did NOT choose any of these names.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:59 am
I'm Jenn! I am 21 and I live in Alaka. I am stationed up here in the Air Force. I am married with two lovely babies who I've already started to brag about in other forums. My babies mean everything to me because they're well... My babies! lol. I am a big fan of dogs. Especially big ones. I also like cats and had 6 at one time. But huby doesn't like them so I don't have any. Besides, I can only have two and Sadie and Sable are it. They are 1/2 Chocolate lab, 1/2 bloodhound and very beatiful dogs!

Sadie (right), Sable (left) and myself (middle)... My babies!
User Image  

Miss Jenn Jenn

Cloud181

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:24 am
my name is nick
im 13 almost 14. as you can tell im a guy i love final fantasy and bleach my favorite kinda pet is well i guess thatd be a snakes and crepy sutff i guess.i live in Hamilton phio. im reall really shy. i had two dogs but now i have two cats and a lizard and a bunch of fish( the cats r getting on my nerves) im strait not gay
oh and if theres ny lezbians out there my sister is looking for a gf......
i just moved here and i dont even know wt school im going to im in the 9th grade.oh and i have a gf to (so srry ladies) lol jkjkjk if my gf does dump me tho im real loyal to who im with.... im kinda emo i guess oh and my avitar is wat i really look like cept the tattoo.and i like inuyasha to..umm thats pretty much it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:58 pm

I'm Heidi. I'm from Portland OR. I have 2 cats, 4 degus, 1 betta fish, and 16 rats. My daughter and I do rat rescue - nothing major, just when I hear of a rat who's going to be homeless, we take them in. I grew up on a farm in eastern WA, and have had lots a varied critters. I do prefer the furry ones though!  

spexlady

KinKin-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:07 pm
Hey there! I'm Mizu, or KinKin-chan. I'm sixteen, female, and live in one of those states that reside in the mountains.

First of all, my mother is a veterinary technician and used to teach veterinary assisting at a PIMA institute. So it's only natural I love animals as much as she does. This summer I worked part time at her clinic and learned a lot. I hope I can help anyone who has any questions about working in the veterinary field for domestic pets (mainly the furry ones).

I own three dogs and a cat. My cat's name is Kahlil, named after the Lebanese poet, and he's older than I am! He's seventeen years old, and diabetic. I give him his insulin shots twice a day. He's a black and white Norweigan Forest cat.
User Image

I have a little black poodle named Shadow, but we all call him Pooty. But when recently moved into the half-country, and he stayed with my grandma. (Sorry, no pic)

This April, my mom rescued a dog that came into the clinic weighing twenty-five pounds and was completely emaciated. Now, in August, she weighs over fifty pounds and is starting to gain a little chub... sweatdrop She's a Tri-Color Australian Shepard mix, around one and half to two year sold. We named her Kaoru after Kaoru Kamiya of Rurouni Kenshin.
User Image

We moved in with a friend of my mom's, and so now we get to live with his dog, Shakti. She's a beautiful white German Shepard. She's around six years.
User Image

And so yeah...that's me and my critters.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:57 pm
Yo my names Kaito Kajuji, both in Gaia and RL. I'm turning 17 in a little less than a month, and I live in Wisconsin.

I'm a huge fan of dogs but am stuck with a cat right now...my Mom can't stand dogs and my step-dad is afraid a dog will eat my little brothers. I'm a profesional BMX'er in my spare time, and a full time student. I hope to go to culinary school one day to become a chef and open resturants USA wide. Back to the pets topic...if you have questions about snakes or rodents I know a lot in those fields and can help out.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mai_rei_anne

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:47 pm
hi there!
My name is Maryanne and I'm turning 15 next month and I'm from California

I have a dog and she's a mixed breed that we saved from the streets and I really love it even though I've had it for almost a year. My father and I once bred fish, and from two we were able to raise around 4 or 5 generations biggrin

My only hobby is writing and I'm a straight A student.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 pm
Hi I´m Stratoss looks like I posted in the wrong place before XD, Well I only need one year to finish my major in the university, I´m a Vet since I already work as one in a clinic, I can be of help if needed, well see ya around.  

Stratoss

ZeCanadianSpy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 pm
Hi! My names Mark and I'm 13 years old. I live in SK, Canada. I have 6 pets (1 ran away a few days ago D=) 1 dog, 1 fish, 2 cats, and 2 kittens. Pepper is my dog, Fish is my fish XD, Misty (female) and Joey (male) are my 2 cats, and Spartan (male) and Tiger (female...also the one that ran away sad ) are my kittens. Once I get to University, I am going to take Graphics Design for video games. smile I hope I meet a lot of new friends and fellow animal owners like myself here! Bye!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:09 pm
Hello, I'm Baine I have a black cat named Thomas..... I'm 17 going on eighteen in sept.  

Wolf_Baine_J

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

RadioGumdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 am
Hey. I'm Brenna, or zaxly. I'm 12, and i have a dog and a leopard gecko. My dog's black, white and old. His name's Killian. My gecko's name is Geico. He has a black blotch on his back, and a very fat tail. I like to read, go on the computer, and play my DS. I love listening to music. I'm listen to some as a type this right now!

~zaxly~  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games