Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:43 pm
Mistress Mellinda
If you like to experiment you really should check these recipes out sweetie!
http://www.cocktail.uk.com/db/viewAllCocktails.asp?type=8
twisted

*Takes another sip of her Whiskey Sour and nearly chokes on it while reading the names of some of those drinks ... * eek
I've heard of some of these, but there's some doozies in there! blaugh LOL  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:28 pm
wiccan j
*slides the kaluha across the bar to Gilda, hops over the counter and reaches the whipped cream outta the smal fridge below the bar* Coming up on the whipped cream! *squirts a shot in her mouth before turning it on Gilda* rofl
Oh thanks, dear. *Catches the Kaluha, pours another healthy shot over the tequila, adds some coffee and sprays the concoction with a heavy dousing of whipped cream.* Now for the sprinkles. *Takes out a large scoop of chocolate sprinkles and pours them over the mug before placing the straw in, then takes a long drink.* Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that's nice. 4laugh

Hey barkeep, these counters are little sticky. And the floor's become quite the water slide. You might wanna clean up a bit before one of our geezers breaks a hip and sues the joint. wink  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:24 am
Damn I leave the bar for 5 minutes and the place falls apart! *grabs a bottle of endbac and a clean cloth and cleans bar top before mopping floor*
I demand a pay rise *Mope's and gripes*
I need one of those cocktails Mellinda bought in!! *Looks up Dickheads delight

Cocktail Recipe > Dickhead's delight
INSTRUCTIONS
Mix liquor and chocolate milk in a higball glass, then top with whipped cream and cinnamon.

INGREDIENTS

* 1 oz. Kahlua
* 1 oz. White rum
* 4 oz. Chocolate milk
* 1 Cinnamon
* 1 Splash Cranberry juice

LMAO!! Some of those cocktails could never even be mentioned here!! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:11 am
*Turns on music and starts to dance around Stumble* Psyzapp, between the dancing and that list, we should have him distracted for a while. 4laugh Then we can really play  

iggies

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:06 pm
LOL!! Think I'll try a bald pu$$y please bar keep!

INSTRUCTIONS
Start at the top and venture your way to the bottom. Pour over ice and shake it on home! Pour in a highball glass and give 2 or 3 big gulps.

INGREDIENTS

* 1 1/2 shot Midori® melon liqueur
* 1 shot Absolut Citron®
* 1 shot Absolut Vodka®
* 1 shot Triple sec
* 1 1/2 shot Blueberry schnapps
* 1 Splash Lime juice
* 1 Splash 7-up  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:34 am
Haha!! Melinda! These are great! I think I will try sex at my house!!  

wiccan j

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm
*Sneaks in with the ladder while Iggies dances around Stumble to keep him occupied sets it up to easily reach all of the top shelf alcohol and climbs up the ladder. Proceeds to pull down all of the most expensive top shelf liquor and sets up a nice little area on the end of the bar for experimenting.* Thank you Mistress Mel for the wicked experiment menu. Some of these should be just what we need. It shouldn't be long before someone starts swinging from the chandelier! *Turns to Iggies* Hey there Sister, pump up the volume on that jam and let's really get this party started!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:31 pm
*Puts a big tapestry bag on the bar and starts digging through it* I know I put that blow torch here somewhere *mumbles while searching* AH HA! *Yanks out a blow torch, some gloves and some dark goggles* Let's set some of these shots ABLAZE!! I LOVE A GOOD PYROTECHNICS DISPLAY!!!! *Puts on dark goggles and gloves and fires up the blowtorch. Turns to all of the bottles on the bar and laughs wildly*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:51 pm
eek Oh Fu Oh well if you cant beat em join em! Im not paid to be a security guard!
*palms a burning glass of ouzo sucks in the fumes before downing it in one*
Sanissedy!!!! User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:03 pm
*watches gobbed smacked as the roof, the roof, the roof catches fire!* Oh b0110cks!!! I dont think were insured!! But we aint got no water *letter the mother fV
Every one out in to the pool area!!

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 am
*Watches with horror as flames spread across the ceiling*
Psyzapp you party animal!! You have literally bought the ceiling down!
*hits the fire alarm and starts guiding the elderly geezers to the exits*  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:48 am
Lil brat is gonna kill us!! gonk  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:23 am
Oh my god!! My gold!! *Dives through flame to get behind bar and retrieve fortune downstairs*  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:31 pm
Is it hot in here or is it me? Damn Menopause! *Darth leaps through the flames just missing Psyzap.* What the… OOOOOO PRETTY LIGHT *Psyzapp dreamily looks into the light of the cabana roof that has become an inferno. She leaps onto the bar clutching her blowtorch* TOP OF THE WORLD, MA!!!! *Suddenly the sprinkler system is triggered due to the fire alarm being pulled by Stumble* GOOD GREIF IT'S RAININ'!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games