Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 pm
"we wont let u pass in this town demon girl"said guard push u back. then hunter got their weapon and wait their refocement come in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 pm
Kaze fell on the ground when the hunters pushed her and she glared at them.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 pm
one hunter take a log smack my head and i fell to water then other carry to town where is kaze at.they take a the church of center of town.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm
"Wh-what the heck is going on in this town?!" thought Kaze to herself and was suddenly, she smelled Takumi's scent.
"Takumi?! Takumi!!!!!" yelled Kaze as she stood up quickly trying to look for him.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:20 pm
hunters come in bash in to kaze and stop her they pull out garlic and onions they made kaze cry and loose her scent of takumi. guards throw a steel nets over kaze pin her down ground "we got demon and we found rare girl with white wing but her is hurt then took her to church and this one we put in the pit"said guard carry kaze in net toss in 20 feet deep pit and wall is very wets.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Kaze shivered as the wed mud touched her skin and tried to claw her way up but the mud was so slippery and unstable that it would crumble down and stopped, in fear of being buried alive in the pit.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:24 pm
"master can i take a walk"said takumi asked dark. "okay come back inn if u get tired"said dark. takumi step outside went by church and saw the pit "so dear sister why u try get me "said takumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:45 pm
When Kaze heard Takumi's voice, she looked up, seeing him and clenched her fists.
"...I'm trying to get you back..." said Kaze as she cried and lowered her head.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:23 pm
"but i am happy with master he is protect now on u wont stop me dear sister and ur friend in church and she in danger because hunter is plan to sell her"said Takumi sit on ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 pm
"Friend? Who-" said Kaze and gasped.
"Saria?!" asked Kaze as she looked at Takumi.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 pm
saria woke up and surprised she in chain and her wings in wrap, cant move them "what the hell why in this way"said saria in fear. a man in black and poe came in "didnt be afraid little angel and this is a safe place to rest and no one take u away"said poe. "the hunters and guards stop the demon girl and they take in the pit so wont escape"said man in black.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:47 pm
Kaze's nails became longer, hoping that it would be used to be stable enough to climb up and be free from the pit.
As she climbed up, she kept slipping down but when she failed, she kept trying and trying again to be out of the wet, disgusting, pit.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:20 pm
"no let her go and she is looking her brother and a vampire in this town"said saria say to poe and the father. "if this vampire is in town he is hurt or try escape from problem in his/her past"said the father.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:55 am
Kaze continued to try to climb up the pit but kept slipping and slipping down even with her claws out.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Takumi watch kaze failing going climb out of pit and i stand up and walk to the rope tied other by pole thani throw rope in pit where is kaze at."i hope better leave me alone and my master too"said Takumi walk away and dissappear in mist.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff