Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:11 pm

"I dont see anything wrong with being a happy demon. ^^ Im a happy psychotic person."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:15 pm

" Yeah..I'm a psycho psychic schizophrenic. "Hara nodded slowly and sighed.

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:25 pm

"Hehe im psychic too. ^^"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:27 pm

" Hm, thats cool." Hara nodded to her and smiled a little.

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:28 pm

"Yup. ^^"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:29 pm

(( I gotta go for a while. Bust with other things. Later. D: ))

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:25 pm

"Needless to say, there's never a dull moment with Suki here." Maria said, laughing. "Do you want anything to eat, hon?" she asked Hara.
Aiden yawned as he walked up the street. As he neared the cafe he steeled himself. Ikima's probably here today. Should I just ignore him? he thought, trembling at the thought. His hands shook as he opened the door, a faint tinkling noise marking his arrival. "Hi, Suki!" he called happily, seeing the girl talking with a unfamiliar face. Aiden scanned the room for Ikima and his face drained of color when he saw him. "H-hi, I-ikima." he stammered.
Maria heard her younger brother enter the cafe. "What, no hello for your big sister?" she asked, walking up to him. She wasn't surprised to see he was trembling. "Y'know, Ikima's harmless." she told him and flicked his nose.
Aiden took a deep breath. "I know." he told her and gave her a hug.
That was unexpected. Maria thought, surprised. None the less, she hugged him back.
(EDIT)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:50 pm

"Hm?" I look over at Aiden. "Oh hiya Lemonaid! ^-^" Ikima laughs.
Ikima: "Ha. Lemonaid. Thats funny. ^^"

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Aiden broke away from Maria and scowled at Suki. "Not you, too! I thought I got rid of that nickname." he cried. Did Maria have to tell everyone that story? he thought, annoyed. "I-it is N-NOT funny, I-ikima!" he said, trying to be fierce. Why am I so scared of him? Maria says he's harmless, yet I'm not convinced. His true form, wasn't a harmless creature. Aiden thought, a shiver going down his spine.
"Lay off him, Suki." Maria said, her eyes flashing dangerously. You know he comes here to see you, even though he's terrified of Ikima. she thought, directing it to Suki.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:22 pm

"Fine fine, dont kill me you two. ^^ I cant help it that i have a sense of humor. So Aiden, how've you been?"
Ikima: He only shrugs.

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Aiden edged around Ikima and over to where Suki was standing. "You have a good sense of humor, Suki. It's just I hate being called 'Lemonaid'." he explained, pulling a bag of mini-marshmallows out of his pocket. He popped a few into his mouth and chewed before asking Suki, "Want some?" He offered her the bag.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 pm

I nod, taking a few and munching on them. "Arigatou. ^^"

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:40 pm

"Uhm, you're welcome?" he said, perplexed. "Eh, nothing's going on. Summer's a bit boring. I can't even keep track of the days." he said, shaking his head. "What's going on with you and Ikima?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:42 pm

"Eh. Nothing much. I just hang out here, on and off hours, and it gets pretty interesting. Domo-kun came through here earlier. ^^ And Ikima hasnt been doing much but eating chocolate, per usual. ^^U"

XSuki_MikaX

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Gaia Username:
Name: yggdra
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic: wizard
Customer or Employee: employee
Appearance:exactly the way my avatar looks
History: as a youg child i was brough up by my uncle because he was the only besides be with "powers" in the family. he helped me hone my skills and become a true wizard. but then, he died in a fight with another wizard. the day he died i vowed to never use my magic agianst anyone. so i then decided to aplie at the white rabbit so i can be normal
Other: nothing much
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games