Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Under_Da_Sheets

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 am
if i include EVERYTHING i have:
3 hamesters
2 dogs
1 horse
27 cats(mainly outside)2 inside)
and soon to have a pig for 4h smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 am
wow that is a lot of animals...... i have
1 cat (we had to give one away) 1 dog (whom looks like a pickkle) amd a guinea pig ; D

superkaratepig4

Under_Da_Sheets

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:12 am
sexyguineapig4
wow that is a lot of animals...... i have
1 cat (we had to give one away) 1 dog (whom looks like a pickkle) amd a guinea pig ; D

lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 am
I have:

3 American Paint Horses: Sweets, Dreamer and Bella

1 Husky mix: Keela

3 Cats: Horror, Priss and Shiloh

4 Ferrets: Hana, Pixel, Cretin and Zydrate

A few cows and hopefully a Bull Terrier puppy this fall (think Frankenweenie or Spudz McKenzie).  

borderlinebrutality

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:32 pm
I have 2 little bugees, 1 cat, 2 mice and a fish heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 am
I've got the PEW rat brothers Marshmelon and Master Splinter. The 2 facy girl mice, Bambi and Ruby. My Siamese fighting fish name Eclipse, and my bf's cats Turbo, Lucky, Peanut and Winnie. Of course then I have the assortment of bunnies, guinea pigs, dogs and cats that I walk/petsit. smile  

AsianExotica8

Pumona

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:11 pm
My three week old female blue merle Austrailan Shepherd.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 pm
I have 6 cats at this time, plus my daughter is living with me right now with her two cats... Our dog died 3 years ago, she was a wonderful friend. Since then I've moved and cannot have a dog here (no yard!)

Our cats are mostly strange...
Tiffy is 14, part siamese, and currently mostly sleeps.
Casper is also 14 and is an attention hog - he is always in my face. He's a long haired, long bodied grey and white cat
(all these cats are altered)
Silver, Shadow, Tassle, Marley, Calypso, and Mishi all are rescues. They were caught as kittens, all at a local roofing wholesaler yard. They range from 1 and a half to 3 years old. Shadow and Silver are from the same litter. Shadow was the very first feral kitten I caught. He is grey and very furry and soft. Silver is a female and lighter grey with gold streaks. They both have big beautiful green eyes.

Tassle is dark cream color, very pretty. He has odd tufts on his chin and cheeks. I've never seen these on another cat. He likes to lay on his back, it seems almost to put him in a daze!
Marley is the youngest. And the most affectionate. He's a grey tabby. He was bottle raised (as was Tassle) and thinks I'm his mommy.  

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

shield_mega30

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:12 am
I have 3 dogs, a 4 year old male Boxer, a 3 year old female miniature pinscher, and a 1 year old male American Bulldog. They are very good and well taken cared of. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:07 pm
i got 4 pitbulls and 2 rottweilers and 3 cats  

iAarBear

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:02 pm
I have a 13 week old Chinese Crested Powderpuff, born two days before Christmas. His name is Wicket, because he's momma's little Ewok. /nerd.

I also have a 13 year old cat, named Molly Ursula Monster. I call her Mollybear, or the Old Bi**h.

And I live with my mom, in a friend's apartment building. We spend most of the day with them, usually, and I help take care of
1 Golden/Yellow Lab mix (4 yrs old)
1 Boxer/Rottie/GS mix (4 yrs old)
1 Keeshond/Black Lab/Husky mix (14 yrs old)
1 Chinese Crested purebred (4 yrs old, Champion purebred, retired)
3 Chinese Crested puppies, one naked, two powderpuff (13 weeks, including mine)
5 cats

*The retired champion was adopted after her kennel owner passed away, and NO ONE realized she was pregnant until two days before the puppies arrived!*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 pm
New update of Izzy at 4 weeks old.

User Image  

Pumona

Ritsuka Uchiha 182

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 pm
I have one Dog (chester) and a fish (Snape) . biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 pm
well it depends if ur talking about gaia or in real life cuz in gaia i don have any animals but in real life i have a black teacup poodle  

5263saphire13brownie

Xxvamp girl_101xX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 pm
1. A cat.
(I use to have a doggy named Dutches, but she died of cancer at age four. I have a guild in Memory of her It's called: In memory of Dutches Marie Tipping (A cancer fighter.) Anyone who sees this is welcome to join. Please do. Thankyou. biggrin )  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games