Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:40 am
A Yuu shadow clone pierced the earth and used Chidori on the ground and the Chidori was heading straight through Chaos and Amy.
The others did the same and the Chidori rumbled the earth and it surfaced, heading towards Chaos and Amy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:39 am
"Im sorry i can't help you as your injury is not severe at this time. I have a much more severe case to deal with. Take this needle, its a pain inhibiter." He hands the dose to the poor girl that has a sprain and picks up his patient once again.  

Manpug

Manpug

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:45 am
"What's your name again lassy? Madi? What way is the village? " Nani is getting weaker and might need to be hospitalized if he can't treat her soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:06 am
two theif found nani and other too so they attack mcneil and stab his arm.one the theif grab nani and took off.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:44 am
"Dark..check on Nani..I want to make sure that she's safe...Go now!!! I'll hold them off here.." said Yuu to Dark with seriousness on her tone of voice and took her stance with a kunai knife in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:14 pm
"Hmm?Eh yea Madi and thanks for the painkillers." Madi popped the top off the needle. Then someone came and stabbed the doc. "Holy bejesus. You going to be ok?" Madi stabbed her leg with the syringe of painkillers and shivered as she felt the pain disappear. She swallowed 2 or 3 Vicodin too and handed a couple to the doc and then ripped a piece of clothing off her shirt for him to tie around his wound. She then ripped more of her top off and grabbed a sturdy stick and made a make-shift splint. She then started to walk toward town. "You still going to town cause thats where im heading."  

madbugz

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:15 pm
"Oh and by the way whats your name?" Madi asked the doc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 pm
I look at Madi and say "I'm Dr.McNeil and that there WAS my patient." Even tho he could have done better with the bandage he knows he can't operate on himself.
"That guy there... he was mighty fast. Didn't see him till it was to late. If that lady he took, isn't treated soon... it might be the end for her." I pull the bandage tighter, out of anger for my useless.  

Manpug

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:40 am
dark nod and took off and found two people, "what happen here and u seen a girl name nani."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:09 pm
I point far off in some direction. "Yes, some punk took her. She needs help, she's been injured and can't fend for herself." McNeil tells Dark with a panic voice.  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:31 pm
"Well i dont know about you guys but i need to fix my ankle before more chaotic events happen so i can defend myself. Im giong to town." And Madi started limping in that direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:17 pm
"Its about time! Im no ninja, I can't handle this stress. And what's with you guys, that punk stabbed me and I'm a doctor! You know even in war medics are not shot at because they treat anyone, even from there foes side." McNeil says to Madi as if she is really listening. "I was stabbed you see that!" He runs off into a rant.  

Manpug

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 am
three my medic ninja come and saw Madi and McNeil injured and one came with me to find nani fast."nani i am come to protect u."

meanwhile chaos and amy was about to leave and yuu is bore to amy and "i bore to u yuu and took a ani poison from dark so master chaos readly left so u lost ur mission" said amy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm
Yuu glared at Chaos and Amy and moved back and activated the paperbombs and all the paperbombs caused a huge explosion.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm
chaos gone and amy in huge explosion but right in time she in underground went the explosion hit.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games