Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 pm
Dazeray snuggled closer to Diz's warm side.

"You are so beautiful! You look so much like your father."
A beautiful woman cradled a sleeping newborn. It's tiny little body was covered in blankets. The woman had long curly brown hair that rolled off her shoulders and hung around her face. She stared down at the infant with a loving expression.
"Someday, your father will come for us. He'll come back for us after he defeats Valis. We will be one, big, happy family!"
She closed her eyes, her long lashes brushing her pale skin as she began to hum.

Kimo jumped up and curled up on the bed.
Dazeray looks peaceful enough, I don't want to wake her up. So, Diz, how are you feeling? Kimo asked, allowing Diz to hear him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 pm
your such a silly cat i'll fine you and kill you just as i did your worthless master Valis spoke inside Kimo's head voice mocking "oh and Kimo that soul that this shadow demon, child took from me was your master, just thought a kitty like ou should know Valis went on camly as if he were both right next to him and talking about nothing more then the weather  

Wildear17

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:05 am
I'm fine... Actually I've never felt better! Diz suddenly stopped and shook his head looking surprised as he heard his voice but hadn't actually moved his mouth. Diz had never had any kind of telepathy or other mental abilities and this had shocked him like nothing else. "Dammit Jeffery, you could've warned me about this." He grumbled to himself then looked back at Kimo. "My apologies Kimo, I didn't mean to reply by thought. I'll try to avoid doing it in future." Diz looked away from Kimo for a few moments with a slightly angry look on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 am
Kimo sniffed, obviously annoyed. Dirty scumbag... Kimo thought of Valis.
It is alright. I don't mind mind-speaking with you, Diz, as long as you don'tkeep the contact constantly.

Dazeray sighed and flickered her eyes open. It was hard to sleep with Kimo's thoughts echoein in her mind.
Odd dream... she thought with a asigh.
"What are you guys up to?" she asked, staring up at Diz.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:14 am
Diz looked at Dazeray then at Kimo again. "We were... Talking?" He replied still slighty freaked out. Diz blinked for a few second then gave Dazeray a smile before looking at Kimo once more. "I'll try and avoid doing it altogether if I can." He told Kimo before glancing towards the door upon hearing Jeffery's footsteps down the hall. Diz sighed then looked back at Dazeray. "Did you sleep well?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm
"For the amount of time that I did, yeah." she smiled, stilling holding his hand gently.
Do I even want to know what you did while you were gone? she asked with a raised eyebrow directing her gaze toward Kimo.
Nothing wrong...mostly...
Dazeray sighed and glanced at Diz. He looks freaked-out.
I think you might have freaked him out, Kimo.
Kimo snickered, Good. He needs refreshing surprises now and then to keep him lively!

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 am
Atlanta leaned back, feeling slightly less upset. Her thoughts began to wander back to when she was a human child, nearly eight hundred years ago. "No TV, no damn confounded computers, and no handheld games, just practicing whatever skills were necessary for survival."she thought to herself. she smiled. "Ok, so maybe they were fun, but they were still necessary."she paused. "For a boy..."

Atlanta had never been much for the things most girls did, and when she hit her teenaged years things didn't get better. Disregarding her parents she had run away at the age of seventeen in- you guessed it - boys clothes. Mostly killing whatever food she might need (whether it belonged to someone or not) Atlanta did not work much, prefering to steal or kill whatever was necessary. She was turned into a vampire at the age of twenty-one by someone who caught her trying to steal some clothing.

Atlanta sighed, remembering all the times she could have killed and hadn't. And why? Because of a sister who wasn't even alive thanks to Valis. Oh, sure, she had tried to turn her when she found out, but of course it hadn't worked. And now here she sat, capable of wiping all the miserable little life out of this building, and not, because of her sister. Her dead sister. For god's sake it wasn't even for revenge! She was beggining to soften, and she knew it. Furiosly she stood up and took off out the door, determined to kill something this time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:21 pm
"aww is my little angel starting to sofen up on me?" Valis asked he sounded like he was some where behind her.. or above her, "remember who you are remember what you did to your sister" he said voice echoing in the room "if you sofened up on me like a fruit then i would have to kill you, and the pest part is you'll neve know what i really am, some say i am a human, others say a demon, and still others say vampire, now my dear sweet little Atlanta what do you think i am/" he asked sounding as if he where right behind her  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 pm
Sonia glared at the glowing LED alarm clock that buzzed at her to get up. She sighed, slamming her hand on the off button before getting up and heading to the common room. She looked around for a moment before heading to the kitchen and rooting around in the fridge, finding left-over pizza. "Score!" She smiled and popped it in the microwave, waiting patiently for it to be done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:43 pm
Diz blinked a few times and shook his head trying to shake off the freaky feeling he got from mind-speaking with Kimo. "Err... I... Err... I need to go take a shower I'll be back in a little while." Diz said and moved the cover off his legs then clambered out of the bed. Quickly he headed down the hall into the bathroom and turned the shower on. After it heated up to his satisfaction he walked into the small shower cubical.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:18 am
"Aww, has the coward come out of his hiding place?" She said, not taking the time to turn around or even stop. "Oh, but I see I am wrong. You still hide behind your illusions." She thought, not bothering to speak out loud, knowing Valis was rooting around in her thoughts, probably looking for something to shake her. She decided against a block, for all important memories were stored away, purposely repressed. She smiled. "As if it really matters what you are. As for my sister-" her smile evaoprated. "You honestly think I really believe your silly illusions? I know what you did. As for the pet names, really getting old. Wanna fix that for me? Thanks." She stopped in front of an elevator. "You have piqued my curiosity. Why kill me because I may be softening? It is of no threat to you. It is not as if I am a minion of yours. Besides, if I was-" Her smile broadened, "I would use the opportunity to kill you then and there." She continued to think, calmly pressing an elevator button.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:14 am
Dazeray sighed and relaxed into the pillows.
I met up with Atlanta. She says hi.
Dazeray opened one red eye to gaze at the tiny black cat. His big green eyes held her gaze.
How is she?
Well. Michevious and stubborn, but well.
Dazeray nodded slightly and turned to stare at the pitcher of roses. It filled the room with a sweet, homey scent. She longed to fall asleep again, but she refused to do that to Diz - again.
I think that if I have the chance, and the timing is right, next time I'll tell him how I feel about him. Whether he rejects me or not, at least I'll have it in the open... she thought, still gazing at the roses.

Avelyst

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:05 pm
"because daer one, if you sofened where would the fun be?, besides when you've sofened up enough then oh then i will take you yesss then when i am done i think that Dazeray would be far more useful and intersing, wouldn't you agree?" he asked voice sounding like it was comming dfrom everywhere  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:06 pm
"Dazeray is none of your concern." Atlanta said through clenched teeth. "And leave off with the stupid voice tricks, I know you can create illusions, it was fun at first, now it's just annoying." she stepped out of the elevator and began to stomp towards the lobby. "Now if you will excuse me I have some tourists to kill."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:18 pm
"on the contraary she is every bit of my consurin my little fruit, now go on and rippen for me" he said lightly voice seeming to follow her  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games