Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saya1718

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:05 pm
yup friend's!!! and take whatever you like of the cart i'm going to take the chocolate cake yumm! go's and sit's down and start's eating!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:16 pm
Chi lets out a giggle. ^-^ "yay!" Chi takes a cheesecake and strawberry cake and sits down at a random table.  

Firizu

Aged Noob

MyCriedTears

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:21 am
Meanwhile Myu is flipping around, and doing cartwheels in the background.
she stops, "Hey guys, what is this room anyway? Whats the occasion??" Myu made a confused face. (O 3O)
She glanced to the left of her towards the tables to see a big pile of sweet. Her eyes grew wide and glittered, "Omehgawd SWEEEEEETTTTTTZZZ!!!!!????????" her hands under her chin, and one foot kicked up, an adoring pose. She drooled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:33 pm
Chira smiles. "Come on over!! There's plenty for everyone....I think" xD Chi takes a bite of her cake. <3  

Firizu

Aged Noob

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:24 pm
ami held the tea cup up to her lups and took a sip "owie ow" she said sticking her tounge out "to hot"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:24 pm
Myu smiled widly and tackled the table, stuffing the sweets in her mouth.
"NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!"  

MyCriedTears

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:12 pm
The table rattles and Chira's cake went flying into the air.... o - o Chira jumps to catch it, and successfully caught it...with her mouth...

"Efever okay..." ......Chi eats the cake "everything's okay..." ^ ^

"Oh and careful there Ami Dx You don't want to burn you tongue! Trust me it was painful for me..." TT-TT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:31 pm
"it always happens " she gigled "i'm very clumsy somthimes"  

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

Saya1718

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 pm
Myu! please don't eat to much your going to get sick!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 pm
Chira nods her head in agreement with Saya. "Yea! Myu you'll get a stomache ache!!" >.<

Chira turns around to Ami-chan. "hehe clumsy?? Don't worry I'm a bit of a clutz myself" She giggles.

Firizu

Aged Noob

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm
"yeah i feel real stupid when i am cllumsy"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:39 pm
Chira giggles. "haha as do I. I mostly feel embarassed too." Chira takes another piece of cake and starts to eat it too. "Cake?" x3  

Firizu

Aged Noob

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:47 pm
"no thanks I don't like sweets I train with Hunny-senpai and Chika so I can't really let myself indulge in sugar or eat to many sweets " she smiled "you see my family owns many diffrent dojos across japan and one of them is were I train and Hunny- and Chika as well"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:49 pm
Chira nods. "Ah, I understand." She eats another piece from the cake. "Training with Honey you say? Wow you must be really good!" o - o  

Firizu

Aged Noob

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:50 pm
"well not good enough"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games