Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:10 pm
Kashi grunted as Ebony elbowed her in the gut. She then suddenly felt a slight chill in the air as she saw frost on the strangers fingertips spreading throughout the room. What the--? She tilted her head as she watched the frost spread like butter toward Zeke. She looked at the man with a questionable look on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:06 pm
Zeke smirked as the ice crept toward him. He reached behind the bed and pulled out his halberd, Arzul.
"No!" Arias leapt toward him and grabbed his hands.
The blade almost cut into her stomach, but she moved just slightly enough to avoid it. Zeke raised an eyebrow at her.
"Well, grab your dagger then, Arias. Don't be a coward."
She narrowed her eyes at him and picked up her dagger. It was light in her hand. Zeke didn't show any signs of struggle, he only stood there and waited patiently. She pressed the blade against his throat.
"I was hoping to wait a little bit."
"So, you are having second thoughts?"
She grunted, "Don't be an idiot. I only wish to not do this in front of other people. If any of you have a weak stomach, I tell you to leave now." she said the last sentence to the people behind her. She knew that anyone that heard her say that would assume that she didn't want anyone to see the blood spurt out. The real reason was that she was going to kill herself soon after and she didn't want anyone stopping her. Surely, she knew, Ardeo would.
He laughed softly and stared back at her.
"Make it fast."
Arias bit her lip and took a deep breath.
"Any last words?"
He seemed to take a moment to think. So many memories seemed to flash in his eyes. She heard the halberd drop onto the floor.
"I love you," he whispered so quietly only she could hear, "Forever and always."
That was a bit too much. She could feel tears sting at her eyes. Her hand shook only slightly.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm
Ebony watched in disbeleif. After all the fight. The pain, the struggle, he was just, giving up. No fight, no struggling, hell he wasn't even holding his blade. And then that last sentence. Ebony was shocked. She watched Arias hand shake, her eyes filling with tears. Ebony's jaw dropped and her knees gave out as a terrifying thought crossed her mind.She's not strong enough. She loves him and won't be strong enough with the pain. she registered shock, not only at the thought, but her reaction aswell. She hadn't cared for anyone in a while, and here she was flipping cause a girl would kill a man then herself, even ready to grab the knife when a month ago she would have shrugged and walked off. Arias had been a real friend to her. She had no idea what she would do if Arias did kill herself. She sat, shocked into silence, absolutly motionless as she waited for whatever Arias would do. Please be overreacting, please be overreacting..

{{Ending our fun already, wolfy? crying }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 pm
Deston stopped the frost short when Arias stopped Zeke from doing whatever it was he was planning to do. He didn't retract it and instead let it linger, just in case she hesitated. Hesitation got you killed and if the demon wasn't allowed to kill that damn man, he'd make sure she would finish the job. Somewhere in the middle of it all, be it the trembling of Arias' hand or the whispered words of Zeke, his eyes changed color. They deepened into a cornflower blue color that was softer and less vibrant than the icy shade of before. Something had triggered a change, though what it was was unknown to most of Deston's "moods." Those who did know either weren't talking or had ceased to exist. He could feel the tension in the room, the whole thing having the feel of star-crossed love. The ice demon didn't move and instead waited, watching for what would happen next.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 am
Arias closed her eyes, trying to hold back the tears. She was vaguely aware that she was sobbing now. Ardeo sat silent on the bed, and she was pretty
sure that he was realizing her plan.
"Lier." she finally spat, "You are a born lier, Zeke. You say you loved me, so why did you kill my family?"
Arias could hear a gasp as she pulled the blade away from his throat.
"God help me, but I want you to live." Ardeo's eyes widened, "I want you to live with yourself, knowing that the girl you did love hates you for loving her. Knowing that you killed everyone she loved. This monster you have become, this isn't the Zeke I fell for long ago."
Arias tucked the dagger back into her boot and stepped back.
"I love you also, and I hate your guts for that."
She turned her back on the room and slammed the door open. Arias didn't know whether she was going to kill herself or not now, but she did know that it was over, for her at least.

((No, I'm not ending it now. Arias is just coming to terms with her past. She isn't leaving...yet wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm
Ebony blinked twice, then looked after Arias,at Zeke, then back at the door Arias went through again. She stood slowly and turned to Zeke, a permanent glare set in her features. "Burn in hell." she said, tossing her knife in a spiral towards his abdomen, not caring if it hit or not. She turned and strode out, throwing off anyone who tried to grab her. She wasn't going after Arias, per se. She just needed to think. She had no idea how deep Arias relationship with Zeke was, and she had learned alot.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm
Arias strode through the halls, ending anyone and everything that tried to stop her. It was over now, she knew that. Zeke wouldn't come after here after what she said, he would most likely wait for her to come to him.
The thing was, she wasn't going after him again. This was it. Now, she was going to go find the last of her family - Toby. Whether she found him alive or not, she didn't care. Arias needed closure.
"Arias!" Ardeo yelled after her.
She ignored him and focused on her breathing. It was the only steady thing that she could find.
I don't know what Ebony or Deston think of me now, they probably don't even care what happens to me. But, I owe them. I owe them for coming with me today. They are good people, whether they admit it or not.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:35 pm
Ebony whirled around a corner and nearly smacked into Arias. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was so - so hard for you. I'm sorry this was dug up, and that it was thrown in front of an audience. I hope you can heal at least a little." she turned and strode toward an exit,thinking Arias would want space. She quickly exited and returned to her clearing in the woods, sitting in the middle of a circle she made in the dirt. She crossed her legs and placed a hand on each knee, letting herslef drift into the peaceful darkness of meditation. She sat that way, not asleep, nor awake, just in a peaceful state of nothingness as she rested from the several days of.. well, everything.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 pm
Arias just stayed quiet and stared after Ebony. That was...unexpected. She blinked away an emotion and turned to walk.

Arias wasn't really sure how she got out of the place, but she did. She was sitting on a bus now, thinking numbly about her brother and what she would do next.
If I am going to kill myself, and I probably am, I want to at least know what has happened to him. she thought to herself.
Ardeo had stayed behind, probably due to Kashi. Arias relaxed back into the seat, allowing herself to think about different things.
I am currently without home, without past because I have ended it, and without family or reason to live. I am...nothing. she felt the words echo in her mind. Nothing...just like air...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm
{{Kaori? You mean Kashi, my darling? *smirk* }}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:18 pm
((I think you misread...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:31 pm
{{*shakes head frantically* NOOOO u musta changed it, I SAW IT SAID KAORI!}}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:09 pm
Deston eventually vacated the room, deciding that it would be best not to linger in that place. Zeke was, after all, a demon killer. He didn't actively try to find the girls, figuring that they probably would be looking for a way out. They'd probably run into each other again, so the demon didn't dwell on it. He only focused on his own exit, which eventually had to be made due to the mass of guards that came his way, and eventually found his way out. Deston sighed once he was again in the open air, his breath crystallizing in the air just like that of a warm person out in the cold. His eyes caught sight of Ebony within the trees, sitting there like she wasn't worried about a thing in the world. The demon walked over to her, curious about the change, and soon found she was in a trance. Meditation? Maybe, but....he didn't know what that looked like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 am
Ebony registered footsteps nearby and slowly opened her eyes. "That was relaxing." she commented, not moving a muscle except to turn her head a bit. "Hello Deston. Excuse my slight tantrum back there. I'm sure you can understand it was an emotinal time for all of us, what with those crazy-a** love/hate vibe." she said, slowly returning to her old self.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:25 pm
The bus came to a stop in a few hours. It took a little while for the Greyhound to take her to her destination.
Arias breathed in deep breaths of the familiar air. She hadn't been to her home area since the incident years and years back. Arias trudged along through the humid air. It made her white hair stick at her skin. She walked through the forest, not the slightest bit afraid of what could await her in the trees or where she was going. Arias was a werewolf who didn't have a meaning in life anymore, why would she fear being attacked? She could easily take them down or allow herself to be killed.
Arias continued to walk over the sticks and leaves until the scent she remembered reached her nose. She could feel hot tears sting at her eyes again, and it wasn't very comforting. She could also smell recent human scents. It seemed that someone lived there now.
From what the people in town said, it is either Toby or someone related to him. The person has the same last name... she thought to herself.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff