Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Chief made a face at Dark for moving her our of her comfy position, but sighed with understanding, she needed to talk to Goddess and Nick;..especially Nick. Ra had become attacked to the boy, but his spirit was bound to the castle so he could not journey with them. As Chief fixed the choker around her neck to hide Dark's mark, she smiled at the pun that grown into her mind, she had been consumed by darkness and she like it far to much. Letting that thought go, Chief sent a messenger fairy to Nick and Goddess, the message was simple:I need to see you both now.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm

*After hearing the message form Chief, Goddess and Nick headed for her office* "What's up, Chief? Why did you need to see us so bad? Can't we go to sleep? We're tired........" *Goddess' voice trailed away at the look on Chiefs face*

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:00 am

Dark chuckled at the face Mega made at him, he nipped at the tip of her nose, then pulled back as Goddess and Nick walked in. Shaking his head, Dark would never understand how the two of them got together in the first place, last time he check the centaur wanted to kill the boy, now you couldn't break them apart. Dark gave them both a smile as he wrapped his arms around Mega's waist, "don't worry Goddess this will not take long, we have plans of our own, "he wiggled he brows to show off his meaning.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:41 am

Chief popped Dark in the chest with her fist, just because they did stuff doesn't mean he needs to advertise it!, "ahem...getting back to why I called you here, Nick, its come to my attention that Ra seems to be , for lack of a better word, taking with you, never the lest he is soul bound to this castle and outside influences could cause a problem so I'm afraid that he will not be going along with you." Chief look over as Ra came into view, "yes we're discussing you sweet heart so until Nick gets back, I'm afraid you'll just have to amuse yourself with the demon girl or whatnot." She gave him a sinister glare to show she would not be moved on this one, "I mean it Ra, if I catch that you have snuck off with the two of them, I'm sending your a** back into the portal for good....besides they're going to be all mushy and newlywed like," Chief shuddered at the thought, "Eck, trust me, I'm saving your stomach from spontaneously combustion"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 am

Dark looked at Ra for any indication that he was going to challenge Mega's request, but was relives when the dragon did nothing but nod his head, at least he didn't say anything yet, he know there would be hell to pay once Nick left and the dragon didn't have such easy access to the outside world. "Goddess before you go, could you do me a favor and have a look at June. Since you are now the self proclaimed castle healer, slash, demon exorcist I think it would be a good idea to have a look at her. Plus I'm sure she would be more comfortable having another female there to talk with. Her condition is nothing serious like Nick's was but still the demon seems unruly and has her constantly passing out in the oddest of places, I'm afraid that if this continues unchecked she's going to get hurt." Dark gave a soft laugh when she felt Mega stiffen and try to leave his arms, but he just held on tighter. "So what do you say?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:57 am

waaaaa i wake up of my long sleep lol ok i will b like a storm for all of u now that i wake up so first im going to scare chief wajajajaja be careful chief mayb y can make that u die if y scare u lol biggrin blaugh

-MuuSik IS In mE-

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 am

Chief felt an odd angry sensation in the pit of her stomach," so this is jealousy," she thought, then wrinkled her nose at the thought, she'd never been jealous before and didn't enjoy the feeling now. Chief grabbed Dark's arms and released herself from his grasp. It was best to put distance on this, at least until she figured out if he was what she wanted. "nobody goes to sleep until the party is over," she proclaimed in that stein voice, while walking over to her book shelf, she pulled out a book and the top shelf moved to reveal a hidden door. Chief stepped inside for a sec and came back with a blue velvet pouch no bigger than a man's two fist put together. She looked around at the eight pair startled eyes, "what??.....on come on its a castle, you can't tell me you didn't think there were secret doorways and such, jeez you people have no imagination," she shook her head in silent denial at the whole lot of them, while putting a double knot in the bag. "now this, " she said handing it to Goddess, "is for EMERGANCY use only," she stressed the word emergency, when Goddess and Nick gave her a questioning brow she shrugged it off as nothing, "its nothing and everything, if you are every in trouble and can't seem to get out of it, just open the bag and your enemies with flee from you, "She looked at them both with a wicked looking smile on her face, "trust me." "And no peaking or it is you who will get the worst of it.

Chief looked up to see Rene floating above them, "oh really, you plan to scare me hun?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:18 am

Dark, who had been busy talking to Goddess, looked up to see the spirit boy Rene. He had seen him earlier in the castle a few weeks ago but thought he was still in the grave yard messing with other dead people, who what ever it is that spirits do with their free time.

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am

Scanda sent a pressence that if got out to the entire castle would become more unpopular then Christmas cracker jokes which isnt good as he clicked his fingers and appeared out of Chiefs office and knocked once on the door and it opened as he appeard and walked inside and saw a spirit above Chief "If the spirit annoies me can I hit him"he said as he got back to the point "Anyway Ive sensed something that if this got out to every guest it would make them all leave and this would be more unpopular then Christmas cracker jokes and everyone knows how unpopular those are"Scanda pointed out to Chief.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 am

Looking now at Scanda as he entered the already busy office, Dark gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-smokin look, but just shook his head and chuckled to himself, "Nice of you to join us Scan, I was just thinking of how I could hurry this little meeting along so that me and Mega could get back to "business" and here you came with more news, "He gave his head another small shake and looked over to Mega, "at this rate, I'll never get you alone love."

Phantom Touch

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:01 pm

*Taking the bag Chief handed to her, Goddess nodded. She was interested as to what Chief could have given them, but if Chief gave it to them, it must be useful* "OK, Chief. We'll be careful with it. We'll wait outside. I have the feeling that Dark has something to tell us as well. Come on, Nick. It's getting to crowded in here." *Goddess put the bag in her belt pouch where it would be safe from harm. In the hall, Goddess turned to Nick* "We're going to have to change our clothes before we go."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Chief looked around the crowned room, and sighed, "so much for solitude", she thought then motioned to Goddess to go ahead and wait outside. "Ok, Scanda, lets have it. What's this new, new threat?', she throw in the extra new to show her boredom with getting attacked every other day.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:41 pm

"You best pay attention because if you dont your gonna be under this things control"he said to Chief as he brought up a hologram of the entire castle and black forest "What Ive been doing is trying to be prevent this happening but I was too late since it reached Black Forest and is slowly heading towards the castle if this thing gets one step onto the Garden it could destroy the entire castle in a click"Scanda said as he brought up a picture of the thingUser Image "This is a Zoah the thing thats coming to destroy here and it is going to bring an army if it stays long enough and it can take alot of hits"he said again bringing up its attacks and defences "It can defend with its shield and uses electricity to surrond him for no close up combat and can use his power arm to fire laser's stunning or worse to anyone in its way but on full blast whatever it hits is destroyed"Scanda explained putting the hologram away "Now how do you think of the best way fighting it off"he said while only meters away from the lake there stood the Zoah listening in on the conversation "Public Enemy Number One is inside the castle General get the army ready"the Zoah said as he approached the Garden.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Dark looked to Goddess, "Not really, the only thing I needed to talk to you guys with was about the demon and June, but that can be sorted out when you get back. Like I said its not as suaver as Nick's case."

He looked now at the hologram of the Zoah, "nice, taking over the Underworld would have been a piece of cake with one of these," Dark said admiring the engineering design of the robot. Dark leaned back on the desk and began to think strategic on the matter. "Can you give us a time frame of when the Zoah will reach the castle, with the ball still going on and Nick and Goddess heading out the door on some trip of their own, it would be best if we could have a way of knowing when it planned to make its move."

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Chief watched as Rene left the room, then turned her attention back to the hologram Scanda had presented. "So much for me getting laid, "she thought as she closed the secert door way that held her stash of unmentionables.*wink*Once the door was fully closed, she made her way to Scanda and Dark who were both brain storming over the problem. "Dark is right, I will close the ball as scheduled robot or no robot there has been far to many interruptions as is, and I do not want the guest to get suspicious about another possible threat. We still have other issues to deal with," Chief opened her hand and a messenger fairy appeared, "Rose deliver a messages from me to Hetukiri, "she then leaned over and whispered her Rose.
"You got it boss lady!," Rose replied excitedly, for she was still young and was glad to have a message to deliver from the mistress of the castle. Chief shook her head, but held a faint smile for the young fairy, "innocence must truly be bliss", Chief thought to herself, but her manner turned serious while addressing Scanda. "You mean to tell me that you know about this ongoing threat and your just know warning us as it head straight for the castle, had it ever accrued to you that future warning might have prevented from coming so close. Not only do we need to know a time frame, but also who is controlling it, for a puppet is nothing without its master."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games