Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:21 pm
*The bartender brings the bottle of wine and a glass. He opens the bottle and hands her the cork. She examines the cork and gives the bartender a nod. He then pours a small amount of wine for her to sample. She picks up the glass and gently swirls the glass around.* I'm going to need 2 glasses, please.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:22 pm
*she turns.* So I see you are a man of your word and decided to show.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 pm
*Eileen acknowledges Psyzapp's presence with a nod, then takes a sip of her drink. Then she sees Dougherty enter and sit down by Psyzapp* Hmm, this is ... interesting. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 pm
Of course. Were you expecting otherwise? *he looks Psyzapp in the eyes, looking for a reaction*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:30 pm
I really didn't know what to expect, but I am pleasantly surprised. *The Bartender brings another wine glass.* I took the liberty of ordering us a nice Bordeaux. I wasn't sure if you enjoyed wine or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:40 pm
That was ... er, sweet of you to order wine for us. Thank you. I don't normally drink wine, but this will be nice for a change. *picks up the bottle to examine the label* Bordeaux. Of course, I'm no connoisseur of fine wines, but I hear this is an excellent choice.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 pm
Why yes it is. There are only around 6,000 bottles of this wine made each year. This year happens to be particularly good. *Sips her wine.* Dougherty…pft…I keep calling you that because it's what I'm used to. I'm sure you DO have a first name…don't you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 pm
*Eileen watches the scene unfolding before her. She finishes her drink, then motions for another. Her servant goes to the bar to retrieve another drink for his Mistress, then returns to her with it. She nods her approval, and he stands off to her side once again.*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 pm
*walks in and looks around* Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty? That's odd... *sees Eileen and walks over that way* Hello, Eileen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:54 pm
Oh hello Kits! How nice to see you ... Here, have a seat with me. *Eileen's servant steps up and pulls out a chair for Kits*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 pm
*He looks at Psyzapp and notices her attire* Might I say that you look very nice tonight, Psyzapp. I've become accustomed to hearing everyone call me by my last name. The name is William. Would you like more wine? *offers to pour more into her glass, before pouring his own*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Thank you. *sits down and looks Eileen's servant over* I don't think I've seen him before. Is he new?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Why thank you and yes please. *she puts down her glass so he can pour.* William…is that what you prefer? *She notices Kits Rose sitting with Eileen and waves to the two of them.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 pm
*pours more wine into Psyzapp's glass, then some for himself* William is my given name. I was named after my Mother's Grandfather. He was quite the detective back in his time, so I'm told. *swirls the wine in his glass and smells it briefly. He then takes a drink of his wine and swirls it around in his mouth a little before swallowing* Yes, this is a very good year ... Shall we get a table and order some dinner?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:10 pm
Certainly. *She picks up her handbag and her glass of wine.* So Dougher…I mean William *giggles*…I'm sorry, I don't know if I'm going to get used to that.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games