Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:03 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
They walked through her shadow barrier and Nike kicked in the door. "Brago, what the hell are you doing now!!" she yelled.

"Its not my fault our match got stopped right before you got killed robert..you wouldnt have to see me then." Brago said getting up. "Nike I am glad you are here, can I talk to you in private please?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 pm
If he tries anything with her, I'll kill him where he stands, Robert thought. He was suddenly feeling really protective of Nike. "I could have beaten you," he told Brago. "I was only fighting because I was bored. I wasn't really trying."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:09 pm
"Sorry, but there wasn't much of a door to knock on and besides, all this aura, which I am containing is a violation, expediance overrules politeness, but I will make a note for the future." She turned to Brago, "We don't need to talk in private, I've got a buzzing headache, so please, just spit it out."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:11 pm
"No, information I tell you I want to keep between those I like. We dont communicate much, just give me this pleasantry of privacy Nike, I wont talk long."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 pm
"Fine, Brago. You have five minutes." She walked over and gave Robert a peck on the cheek. "I'll be fine." She walked into the next room waiting for Brago, tapping her foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image
Hana stood up, her normal bored expression returned. "DO not take to long Brago." She told him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:27 pm
"watch robert, Hana" Brago walked in the room with her and closed the door. "First off, I want to tell you that the offer is still open to join me, Im not asking you to give up your quest to find the princes killer. You may do as you please. I just want more allies. Im not trying to get in your pants."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:32 pm
"Brago, I have no intention of serving you. Stop, let me finish." she sadi holding up her hand. "The Prince may be gone, but until a new one takes his place, I represent this city. So that means I am nuetral. So I will continue to clean up your messes and i will ally myself with you as much as is feasible, but that is the only offer on the table."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:38 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"Brago, I have no intention of serving you. Stop, let me finish." she sadi holding up her hand. "The Prince may be gone, but until a new one takes his place, I represent this city. So that means I am nuetral. So I will continue to clean up your messes and i will ally myself with you as much as is feasible, but that is the only offer on the table."

"I do not get why you seem to think serving me means to pull you away from the city" brago retorted. "But this is not why i wanted you alone. What of investigation of our favorite Master Vampire?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image
Hana looked over at Robert with a bored look. "fix the door you guys kicked in."  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:44 pm
Robert looked back at Hana with an equally bored expression. "Why should I?" he asked. But he moved and fixed the door in a few seconds. "There, it's fixed."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:45 pm
"Brago, you don't seem to grasp how I hate the word serve. And as far as my investigation goes, your grab for power has just put you at the top of my suspect list. Are we done?"  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image
"You get to fix it because you and nkie broke it." Hana said as she watched him fix the door. "I think after this conversation You two aren't going to be welcome back here."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm
"Leave your emotions and talk professionally for just a bit longer please." Brago put his hand up. "I want to know what what you found out about him. I dont really care about what you think of me, watch me all you'd like"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:50 pm
"Good," Robert said. "It's not like we enjoy coming here anyways."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games