Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 pm
Sen stopped watching the battle down below and focused on getting inside the Hunter Omega. The ship was then skimmed by a shot from its remaining cannon. "Hang on this is going to hurt." Ths ship crashed inside a docking bay on the Hunter Omega. Then darkness.

Sen's eyes opened. He looked around he was inside the Hunter and over to the side he could see Jack and Jacob fighting off many Covenant troops while hiding behind wrekage from the ship. Jack himself was definately proving why the Spartan 2's were so feared killing many of his foes with just a pistol and sometimes using broken bits of the ship like throwing knifes. Jack stopped for a second and ran up to Sen. "Hey good to see you are awake but we have got to move there are only a few left here but more will come." Sen stands up an picks up a hammer from a dead Chieften. "What is the situation?" Jack turns first and shoots a Grunt's methan tank the explosion of it and the Grunt's plasma grenades ended up taking out 5 Jackles and 3 Brutes. "Well let's see we lost the nukes in the crash don't know were they went but they sure aren't on this ship. The good news we crahsed near a computer terminal and I was able to get a new plan. The worms don't contorl the things propulsion systems so what we do is get to the head and we can have this thing fly itself into the sun. That is if we get there and get off alive." Sen nods seeing it was a good a plan as any then without a word launched himself at the enemy crushing the last 20 Covenant troops in the room. "Well then let's get going."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:36 pm
gosli overheard their conversation as he had hacked everyones com links to keep track of them "oh I'm sorry, did you just say fly it into the sun? do you know how long it would take to move an object into the sun? I'm pretty sure that thing doesn't have enough fuel. and don't mention slip space because then you'll have no time to get away" even as gosli tried to deter them he had begun calculating the odds of it actually succeeding. as the numbers came out he shook his orb and let out a robotic sigh "that was dissapointing, well maybe it will work but it has a very VERY small chance of success, I'd suggest an alternative if possible"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Jumpy blinked. "Gosli, get your metal a** out of my head." With that, Displeasure completely shut down her suits Comm system, giving Gosli the radio-equivalent of a b***h slap as Jumpy continued fighting the Covenant on the ground, a small wall of Brute bodies giving her cover as she shot Jackals and grunts with a Needle Rifle, and Brutes with her sniper. If any got too close, she'd jump back and switch to her energy sword. She gave 'camping' a new meaning.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Marcus rand into the last remaining group of covenant forces and finished them off with the gravity hammer the hunters legs were nearly gone now  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:19 pm
Slipz looked up as the Hunter started wobbling. "....." She stood up and then started running flat out, torward the Hunter Omega's legs. The closer, the less likely to be crushed. She then heard it, like the sound of cracking metal and bone cracking violently, one of the Hunter Omega's legs shattered apart, an explosion of worms, orange blood, and Covenant armor came hurtling down. Jumpy dodged a chunk of armor by inches, then dove close, hugging the foot that was now broken off. The Hunter shifted badly, and the other leg, now given the entire weight of the Hunter, shattered apart, Worms and metal went whizzing away, and the giant thing started to fall, only to catch itself with it's arms, resting on what would be its kneecaps, if it had any, however, two unmanned Pelicans went crashing into the elbows, followed by two MAC rounds, causing the thing to finally fall completely, a huge rumble on the earth following it. Jumpy, as soon as the rumbling stopped, was already running torwards the things cracked open legs, trying to search for a way in, and turning her Comms system on. "Sen, Jack, Radio, you guys still okay?" she called out as she ran, her Sniper firing off as some Covenant started to come out of side-hatches on the downed Hunter, which was too heavy to lift itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
shrukan deployed his sword and was about to attack the platoon of jackals when a massive shard of the hunter's armor fell from the sky and crushed the jackals missing shrukan by a few feet. he looked back at the now down hunter and smirked "point to team david, so Goliath what do you plan to do know?" as he started on his way to the massive hunter a sentinel flew down and dropped a canister weird disc like device into his hand and relayed a message to gosli "get these devices to the others and have them set them up to their armor, they will prevent the stasis field from slowing them down along with the covenant. once everyone is ready signal me and I'll get it up and ready" shrukan nodded and attached the device to the chestplate of his armor. it let out a high pitched hiss and started glowing green signifying that it had activated. he took the canister and soon caught up to jumpy and handed one to her "take this and put it on, we have to get to the others before we can activate the stasis field" with that said he began using his sword to carve out a way into the hunter although considering the size it would take considerable time to get to the others.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:35 pm
Jumpy nodded, and ran BACK away from the hunter, putting hers on, as well as carrying an extra, for Marcus. "Get to them Shrukan, we'll get your back if you get pinned, and if the stasis feild pops up, we'll get to them in no time flat, for them at least." She said, running to marcus.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:05 pm
Shrukan nodded and returned to furiously hacking away at the worms. he had managed to break into one of the hunter's "arteries", essentially a long tube line with worms but not actually filled with them to allow fluid to pass through, and began climbing up through it. as he made his way through the hunter he could hear the sound of gun fire a bit ways off. he crawled towards the source and when it seemd as if it was right next to him he ripped out of the "artery" and emerged from out of the side of the wall. he couched up some worm goo and panted for air but he couldn't take time to wait. he ran up to sen, jacob, and jack. "put these on.....huh huh.....protect you from stasis field....huh huh......" he held up one for each of them and waited for them to take them.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 pm
Jumpy reached Marcus and didn't even tell him to put it on, she slapped it on him herself, then grabbed his hand and made him follow her as she ran back, and jumped into the "artery" Shrukan had, less and less "blood" flowing, because a door shut a few meters above where Shrukan had gotten out to reduce power loss.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:10 am
Sen and Jack gladly accepted the disks and placed them on their armor. "Good to see you made it to the party." He turns to Jack. "So what do you think it between us and the head?" Jack quickly pulls up the data he has onto his HUD. "Well I would guess about 900 Grunts, 800 Jackles, 800 Skirmishers, 1000 Brutes, 1500 Drones, 10 Sons of Tarturus, 200 regular Hunters, and 4102 Engineers who are currently fixing this thing." Sen nods. "Talk about unfair for them. Okay every one we are going to head straight to this things head. As you know Virgil protocal states that we should try and prevent the deaths of Engineers and instead take them back to base but with those number I would say about 4000 of them are expandble if it comes down to it. So check your weapons, police any of the dead Covenant, and let's get moving."

(Try to add up the total number of Covenant it will be funny)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:23 am
(roughly 9312 covenant unless my mental math sucks)

Shrukan nodded and opened up his com link to gosli "all right everyone's got their devices hooked up and ready to go" "about time. allright lets fire this thing up" back at the plant the power was sucking juice from every city withing a thousand mile radius and was ready to go. gosli activated the device and a massive dome of light extended out from the plant and encased the hunter along with the surronding area. as the light passed over them nothing happened but the covenant forces they were engaging almost stopped dead in their tracks. they moved incredible slow. however after about a minute a grunt finally raised its gun into the air and fired off a shot and the bolt of plasam flew at shrukan just as fast as normal. shrukan easily sidestep the blast but it served as good data "allright the covenant are slowed but their weapons work normally so they are still a potential threat. just try not to stand in one place for to long. gosli's voice then flared through their earpieces "and remeber the feild only lasts for ten minutes so I'd suggest you don't just leave them standing there"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:55 pm
((No, you're forgetting to subtract the 4000 expendable Engineers. it would be 5312. What letter does a 5 look like? an S. S312. XD))

Jumpy and Marcus both came out of the "artery" and Jumpy lodged a bullet from a Needle Rifle into the grunts brain. "You heard Eyeball 3000. Let's get moving." She shot the needle rifle through the lines of Grunts and Jackals, and walked around a tossed Plasma grenade, that seemed to very, very slowly be moving. "It's like a ball of fuzz...." She said, giggling to herself as she sliced a Brutes head off and took his Gravity hammer, as well as more ammo for the Needle Rifle, her sniper now under the hammer, and her energy sword on her hip placement.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:28 pm
(well not sure what that means or how the fact that the engineers are expendable meaning that they magiaclly don't factor into the equation because if that was true then the same logic would apply to the other covenant meaning you would have to subtract them aswell only leaving the 102 engineers left. oh and what part of "weapons work normally" didn't you get out of the last post? yet you somehow got the math joke just fine.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:59 pm
(thanks for the save jynx i haven't been able to go online for a while)

Marcus took out two energy swords and started cutting heads like it was nobody's business it was funny to see the reactions of the enemy forces in slow motion their faces would looked freaked and they would turn in slow motion in the direction of your last kill like what the ******** Marcus would go behind some one and snap their necks without any type of struggle on the part of the enemy "damn this is awesome i wonder what it looks like from the other side but im not about to take of this thing to find out haha"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cool Avii Dudee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 am
(heh sorry everyone...i had some manditory,suprise christmas parties to go to...hope i did'nt mess anything up.if anyone still wants me in just put me where ever...maby im not cut out for this one...but to tell the truth i roplay to help people have fun so it seems theres enough people for that.although if you guys still want me in let me know. at the moment no one seems to be on but i will post anyway,p.s. MERRY CHRISTMAS! biggrin )
jacob got off the pelican(? i hurd that it seemed the the group i was in got off...heck if not i could have falled out or jumped out or something.) and linked up with an infantry detachment and awaited orders from the other spartins.(sorry since i dont know where im at thats all i can do.)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games