Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:21 pm
Denmark
Didn't you hear her earlier? She said she used to be a cannonball! Those things are tough! D=

Belarus
Hmm, he seems nice, tell me more Прусія.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:25 pm
Vatican City
"I think she meant cannibal, but that's not true. she also said as a former Aztec warrior, she could defeat you, a former Viking, in battle. But, I'm sure that was just drunk talk" ^^;  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Denmark
Really? Oh... then I could take her. >=D

(Angelic Manner will probably keep rising, considering it's been removed from the Cash Shop, I'd say get one as soon as you can. Same with DotD and Chimi. So very Mexico. xD I love DotD, but I would never use it, except for maybe the hairclip. crying )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:45 pm
Vatican City
"I wouldn't be so sure that's a good idea. Mexi never lost a fight. Sometimes she'd go to bars, just to brawl." ^^;

(the hairclip would be good for her dress ^^ I would also use the body paint to make her to an Aztec warrior xD OMG I should totally make an Aztec avi of her OwO)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 pm
Denmark
That's nothin'! I fought a bear once! And I won! >=D

(I don't know if he actually did, but he'd probably say he did. xD And an Aztec Mexico would be awesome!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 pm
Prussia
"Okay, hear me out. We gotta take Canada and keep him hostage. And when I mean we, I mean you." He looks around and spots Canada. "That one," He points to Canada. "Is Canada. After you hide him somewhere, I'll ask Mexico where Canada is and thus the search begins. While she's searching, I'll knock out America and you can have Russia all to yourself." twisted

Spain
"That's.....really kind of creepy. But the candy part sounds awesome! We should go to your house during Halloween too! Wouldn't that be nice, Lovi~?"

Romano
Shakes his head but he answers differently. "Yeah. It'd be just as fun as staying in Russia's house for winter!"

Spain
He doesn't notice the sarcasm in Romano's voice. "Yeah! SO we agreed on it!"

Russia
He hears America's quiet cry and responds by lifting him up into his arms. "You need not be saved, for I am already here~!" ^w^

( I don't know why, but I would wanna call Aztec Mexico, Mama Azteca. X3 Aztec Mexico FTW! <3 )  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:15 am
iToxic - Madness
Iceland
He glares at Norway. "How the ******** do I do that, pray tell?! Do I have to punch something?!" He doesn't notice the tears forming in his eyes and trailing down his cheeks. "You know what?! I handle this on my own! You can go hang out with that dumbass Denmark if you want!"

Norway
"You can forget about this, I'm not going to leave you now," he says that in a strict tone and holds Iceland's shoulders. "If you feel as need to punch something, or yell at someone - I'm right here, Ísland."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:52 am
Mexico
"Hey, what's wrong with spending Halloween in my house, Romano? It'll be tons fun~!" ^^ she approached him and played with his hair curl "say Romano, no one told me you smelled so... *sniff* tasty. Mind if we had this conversation in the kitchen? Muahaha~!" twisted

America
"um.... ok........" ^^;

Vatican City
"er... I'll take your word for it..... Still, you shouldn't underestimate her." ^^;

(lol I'll see what I can do ^^)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:32 am
Romano
He blushes heavily as he slaps Mexico's hand away from his hair curl. "N-No! There's no way I'm gonna talk to you in the kitchen, you cannibal! And don't touch my hair curl!" D:<

Russia
He looks over at Canada. "Hey, Matvey! I'm gonna kidnap your brother for a while~! Do not try anything, or else...." His eyes shined with evil. "Do I really have to explain what'll happen?"

Iceland
He starts trembling as his vision turns red. He pulls away from Norway. "I...I don't wnna hurt you, Norge! You're my brother, but still..." His fist collides with Norway's stomach. "That was for leaving me with Denmark in 1814!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:40 am
Mexico
she laughed "I"m just kidding, hermano. Hehe, I can't believe you fell for it! You're so gullible." xD she patted his back "C'mon, you know I like to joke. You'll still come to my house, right?"

Canada
O.O; "Um, n-no, that won't be necesary. Y-You and America have fun..." ^^;

America
"Wh-What?!" gonk  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:22 am
Norway
His body folds up as he gasps, and for a while he struggles for air. Still panting, he mumbles, "I was forced to."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:17 pm
((What do you guys think of my attempt of Aztec Mexico? ^^; it's the best I could do with the item I have))  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:25 pm
Belarus
Amazing, Прусія! *walks toward Canada* Excuse me, Канада?

(your Aztec Mexi is awesome! The Corallus Egg really works! On a different note, I got my Austria keychain in the mail today! <3333)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:28 pm
Canada
"yes?" he turns around "AH! Oh, h-hello Belarus..." ^^;

((thanks xDDD OMG Kawaii~ ^w^ makes me want one))  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:48 pm
Belarus
Канада, I know my сястра considers you a good friend of hers, and I hope you can consider me enough of a friend to do something for me.
(trans; Canada, sister)

(I know! I want the England one too, I'll probably end up ordering it. xD)

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games