Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:26 pm
"I was hit with stunning bullets earlier. And we're going anywhere but here!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:38 pm
Darren nodded "ya i guess." he said as they ran along the field outside the mansion. he took one last look nack at it. "good bye.....annoying place....."  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:10 pm
((hey, moonlight, that was kinda godmodding, making yourself kicking the scientists a$$ just like that, I mean, there is a reason why some of the experiments are still outside.))

"There!" Dawn pointed out to the large hole that was still sitting in the large metal gate that the mysterious infiltrators made the last night.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:29 pm
"Let's go!" Yuki called and ran towards the hole. She looked behind and saw scientists coming towards them.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dullrod

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:36 pm
Darren ran and quickly slid throught the hole and waited on the otehr side for the others "hurry." he said.throught it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 pm
When they broke up the fight Senku sighed"Dang didnt think it would go that fast...  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 pm
Dawn pulled out her arrows again, but it was difficult to shoot while running backwards. She stopped for a second and put three arrows into her bow and let them go. One of them hit but the other two weren't as skilled. Running back to catch up with Darren and Yuki, Dawn shouted out "We're going to have to split up!" Dawn spread her wings and took off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:43 pm
"Ok! Good luck!" Yuki called and she ran through the hole. "Let's hide!" she said to Darren.

((is there a city around the mansion or a forest? Or something else xD? I need to know where they should hide.))  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:51 pm
((well, outside the front gate is a long road going down to the city. The road and mansion is surrounded by forest, so yeah...I hope that helps))

Dawn flew barely above the trees, and she only stopped when she reached the edge of the city. Her wings dissapeared in the same faint pop and feathers dissapear like snow, fell on her knees, then went into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Dullrod

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:14 pm
"I can transfer some of my senses into ice. We can use that later to track her down." Yuki ran through the forest trying to get as far away as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:04 pm
Where? Where am I? Dawn looked around herself.
Is this a dream?
There was a bright light all around her. Then there was a silhouette partially blocking out the light, then another, and another. Soon it grew to be a group of 5 people at different sizes.
Who are you?
Dawn...
Father? Mother? Is that you?
Dawn, listen to me. Don't follow us, we'll see you when your time is up, but we highly doubt that will come soon.
What are you talking about? You're all right there.

Dawn began walking towards the silhouettes.
We're sorry Dawn, we can't take you with us. Goodbye.
The figures turned around and walked towards the light and Dawn started running.
Wait! Don't go! Don't leave me alone again!
Her vision blurred, whited out and then went to darkness.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:08 pm
Senku sighed after separating the two who where fighting
(( XD your post gave me an idea for my charcter when it gets a little rough twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:37 pm
"We're going to have to get organized. We're not here to stay permanately. Just long enough for them to forget about us. Senku." Raz turned his head toward Senku. "Open the portal, I'm going out to get the rest of the experiments. Sari, you stay here. Anyone else that is willing to risk their lives, come with me."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:39 pm
A small group of people stepped foward from what Raz said about to risk there lives. Senku nodded and held his hand out while a symbol appeared and a portal opened not to far from the mansion  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games