Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Banriona

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni gritted her teeth, she was not going to give him the satisfaction of here her cry out or give in. She shut her eyes tightly as the pain rocketed through her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:23 pm
Desmund smiled again "yes but i also said that i wouldn't have a proablem killing any of them on a whim, and its not like im trying to kill them all. just her, and im giving her a chance to live." he transformed into his 20 year old form and held Belle close to him seductivly "you said you'd support me no matter what remeber?" he looked her in the eyes attempting to trance her  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:25 pm
Belle looked away and sighed. "I do support you Desmund, but not when you're hurting an innocent girl." She looked up at him and put her hand on the side of his face. "Please. Stop."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:29 pm
Desmund sighed "im sorry......but i was right about you all along" he placed his hand on the back of her head and momentarily knocked her unconscious he laid her down on the floor gently and dusted off his hands "ok now that thats been settles back to the torturing" he kneeled down beside Toni and grapped her by the face sending even more electricity into her  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:31 pm
As Belle fell into unconciousness she tried to speak. How could Desmund do this? Why was he doing to Toni? She fought against the shocks but knew it was going to be a little bit until she would be able to do anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni couldnt help herself, she screamed out. It hurt so much.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Desmund chuckled "hurts doesn't it?" he lifted her up so she was un her knees "here now all you have to do is beg for your life and pledge your undying loyalty to me, simple huh?" he knocked up the intensity of the lightning a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:37 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni couldnt answer, it hurt too much to move, let alone speak.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:37 pm
Toni's screaming helped Belle wake up a bit. She started to move and shakily stood up. She went over to Desmund and spoke. "Just do it Toni."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 pm
Desmund lowered the power a little bit "what was that? i didn't hear you"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:43 pm
"I told her to do it." She tried to take a step but was still shaken up. She fell to her knees and rubbed her temples.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:43 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni gasped, "I...swear.", she managed to say.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm
"hmmmm? you swear what? sorry i didn't quite get the whole thing can you run it by me again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"I swear...my...loyalty...to you.", she gritted out through the pain.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm
Desmund sighed in relief and took his hand off of her stopping the flow of electricity "well good thing that over. oh and don't call telling the other about his you here? better to put this little incident out of mind" Desmund went back to the couch and let out a big yawn before returning to his child from  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games