Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm
Maladice growled even louder under her breath. "Try it queeny, you might be able to do alot, but no one, not even a goddess could inflict death or curses or any magic on the ones already damned." She laughed. "Nore the horsemen, you might be a goddess but they were created by the mightiest of all gods, stronger then the gods themselves, but created only to bring death.." She finished the last sentence softly that it was below a whisper.

War chuckled and grabbed a glass of blood. "Want some?" War asked, holding out the glass.

Death nodded and took the cup. "Seems shes much more incompetent then we expected, one who couldn't die could get here in mere minuits not hours.." Death muttered, sipping the contents of the glass. "Unless she wants to be fashoinably late.."

War laughed and nodded in agreement. "Well said, brother! Maybe, maybe not!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 pm
Eris gave a small chuckle, and started to pass by her. "Who said anything about Killing you?" And she left it at that, and kept on walking until she found the abandoned shed, she began to walk towards it.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:27 pm
War glanced out the window and smirked. "Get ready, brother...She's close." He stated, sitting on the chair in a way that made him look like he was too bored to care, his brother making a pose of royalty.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:46 pm
Eris knocked on the door, and waited patiently.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:58 pm
War glanced at his brother and slowly got up, walking to the door and opened the door with an 'I'm not interested' face like he has always wore when someone not his brothers were here. "Nice to see you Eris.." War muttered in his usual bored voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 pm
Eris smiled slightly. "Wish I could say the same." Eris came in and stood, she looked at the limp body at the bed. "New mate, huh? Congrats." She looked at them and thought: "They haven't noticed that i'm still as I looked a few million years ago, well they haven't seen me since I was incarserated....."  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:24 pm
"The feelings mutual..." Death muttered, staring at Serrinia. "Yes, her names Serrinia..."

War glanced at his brother who immediatly shut his mouth...Too much information.

"So, what brings ya here?" Death asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:35 pm
Eris gave a smile. "For now, just a visit....." She said slowly. "Serrinna, huh?" She looked at her. "Ahhh, the last Crystal Guardian I see, quite a catch." Eris snickered a little.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 pm
"Actually...Its more of an advantage in a way.." War answered, sitting on the bed. "We might be powerful but one who is from heaven would complete the group, a contrast to all of us.."

'too bad we will be weak even after the sacrafice of this mortal I'm using making her oficially one of us..' Death answered through their bond, shaking his head. He did know what War meant, they were created by the most powerful of the gods but they all represented a place from everywhere..Mostly... War represented Hell and the hate they created, Famine represented Earth and how most die from it... He himself represented the world between, since almost nobody who came here survived, Judgement...He was the leader since he was a mix of all four of the worlds...But not one souly from heaven, the gods thinking they were too powerful as it was...But now with one from the world as their mate, they could be unstopable....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:10 pm
Eris had a straight face and them a slight smile. "Too bad you have no one from the Demon World.." She looked down to the floor. "Well, I believe I have overstayed my visit, I will be going now." And Eris started to walk out the door...  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 pm
Demon world? Sounds like a place where demons from hell go off to.. War snickered. "Nice name, guess wwe were dormant longer then I thought, never knew some demons would get sick of hell and create a new place to crash.." He joked, laying down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 pm
Eris stopped and said one sentence, just one sentence..."We....are not really demons.....We are...Akuma." And she left the small room, reciteing the definition of her speicies in her head: The legendary race of demon-like created by the worlds dust, that is the very dust that created all things. A very rare race that is the key of destruction off all things. Unfortunatly, many of the 'Pure' Akuma have soiled their bloodline by mating outside their race, so, few 'Pure' Akuma families remain. With that, some families have switched to mating within their own family." Eris kept walking smiling to her-self.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 pm
Sounds the same to him... War thought with a sigh, complications can be a hard problem, but no matter...

Not even a simple race could stop them, they were created by the gods themselves and killed them all together. No one could beat the gods, only they could have, maybe one of their damned children survived, but no matter...They killed them all and they will do it again! Death finished in his mind with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 pm
As Eris reached the bountiful village she rented a room and set up her work station, as she was working, she saw two figures emerge from the door-way, she jumped back in suprise, she calmed down and said: "Oh, brothers, it's only you, don't scare me like that!" Eris smiled and said. One of her brothers came to her, and picked her up in his arms. "Eris.....Too long it has been..." And he nuzzled his sister, the other just stood in the door-way with his eyes darted at the floor. Eris giggled at her brother's embrace.

"Yes, it has been too long, Zane..." Eris smiled. "Come on Eris, we all know that you have grown more than you did 15 million years ago, come on out." Said Zane with a smile. And Eris changed into her goddess form, her other brother looked up and stared for a moment in awe, but then turned back to the floor. Zane suddenly kissed his sister and calmly said: "Your going to be our pet again, my cute little sister.." and Eris fell asleep in his arms. The other brother gathered her stuff and left with Zane to go the abandoned shack, Zane knocked on the door and waited.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Death sighed and layed down beside Serrinia and smiled. "She looks pretty cute when she's sleeping.."

War nodded and chuckled when Death blushed when Serrinia purred and held him to her. "Better get used to this bro, when the others awake we'll have a fifth.." War glanced at the door when it knocked and slowly walked to it, his brother seemed to not care but he did keep a monotoned look when he was being held by Serrinia.

War opened the door and chuckled. "Zane? Nice ta see ya!" He kept his usual 'I don't care' face but had a tad bit of excitment in his voice.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff